Reviews for Paradox
NotProcrastinating chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
WTFH. WTFH. Why... WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER UPDATE THIS? I'm effin' serious why! This is such a great story and it kept me reading and... Ugh just why! It's just... *sigh* Update. Now. I'm just kidding. But please update! I almost threw my ds when I saw no next chapters. D; But please update soon! This is a really great story! :)
NicaRox chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Great Job I loved it ! _ Keep up the good work

Question, are you going to ever continue this? Honestly curious.
TheMOFOprincess chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aaahhh! this is soooo good! I like it :) You should continue it :)
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This sounds like quite an interesting story so far! I really wish that you would have continued with it and I hope that you eventually will!
Sasyoura chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
your story is good and very funny

im from germany so please dont disturb you at my sad and bad Englisch (but im good at reading and translation it /)

Update soon I want to read the escapades and funny things both will have to deal with it
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Update!

i loved the part where kevin was like:

We used to date and gwen was like: NO WAY!

oh and the dresses thing ahahah kevin turning pedophile? xD
Chips Dip chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh gosh, FINALLY. I decent Gwen and Kevin fic. I'm pretty interested in where this will go. :3 Just hoping it won't go creepy? ;P
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
ok plleas update!
SavannahSweety chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I absolutely love kevin 3 your art made me a fan of Ben 10 and GwenXKevin! This is a very good story so far and if you ever decide to update it will be amazing
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Their birthday is in December :) that's revealed in one of the original episodes I believe, I can't remember which though...

Really great story but I'm SO confused lol hrmm... could be because its not finished XD I hope you update it soon!
XXemmyXX81 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I really like your Gwevin stories, are you going to update this one?
Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Um well it's a fun story I'll give you that. The plots really cute but um idk becareful with the charcaters. I'm sure you don't want to give off a Loli like vibe. Which would be gross. I like it and I can't wait for an update.

Uh I love Ben 10 but im missing some episodes since I wasn't a fan of the original series. So in the intro could you be a bit more specific. You kinda killed my gwevin moment with the wife and stuff.
strodgfrgf chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
wow. bravo. i have to say that i am ECSTATIC that i managed to find an alien force story so well written! you are my new hero. Virtual cookies for you! Update! please!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Interesting concept. I hope you continue... _
gwenkevinforever chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
this is really good and i think their birthday is sometime in july