Reviews for Denial
purpleishpanda chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
I've woken up crying a couple times, but no one ever knows because I don't usually have sleepovers. But at some that I have had I've punched or kicked the person sleeping next to me, lol!

Anyway, yeah, I like the story :)
charmed-darkangel chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
hm... nice so far but you stopped :(

hope you can continue it.
orphanisthenewblack chapter 9 . 8/26/2009

I likies. Kudos too, on how you managed to get 'em together (or close to ;)) without being like "OH WAO LET'S HAVE SECKS!"

Ya know?

And Thirteen's reaction to her Huntington's is heartbreaking. It was sadder then in the show, I swear.

Keep it up. I'm L-O-V-I-N-G it. Update soon? Pwetty Pwease? *puppy eyes*
kills70 chapter 9 . 6/25/2009
I love this fic...

where are you?

please update... I really want to know how 13 reacts.

DemzRulez2 chapter 9 . 12/17/2008
VillageVoice chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
Ooh, loving this so far. Just read all the chapters to this point and I'm hooked.

Another chapter? Please?
angel0wonder chapter 9 . 8/21/2008
Huh, never woke up crying before. But my bestie can testify in my punching out in my sleep, resulting in me waking up to my bestie crying because I punched her in the face in my sleep. LOL
bigblusky chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
yay.. cameron kissed thirteen.. yay again..

and about the crying in sleep, i do sometimes but just sometimes.. i don't really know why though.. ;)

im holding you on that more chapters soon..8)
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
O I can't wait for the next chapter. Poor 13...bad dreams are a pain but I've never cried in my sleep one has ever been worried. I hope you write more asap because I love this story. its surprising and really enjoyable to read.
bigblusky chapter 8 . 7/23/2008
ohh.. that's a bit naughty for thirteen.. hehe

now i can't wait for cameron to come out of the shower.. thirteenher bed cuddling?
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
not at all what I expecting for the next chapter. Points for surprise. I hope you update this soon because I'd love to see Cameron ask her why she's drinking so much and such. The tremors are sad and I feel like 13 is really trying to distance herself from her problems by obviously drinking and I hope Cameron actually grabs a bottle away from her if she does a repeat tomorrow, that would be interesting. and if she actually sleeps in the same bed as 13.
angel0wonder chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
HA! Adventurous, isn't she? (grins evily) Cameron totally caught that.
servicelight chapter 7 . 7/8/2008

vands88 chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
I love this fic, it's so in character and I love how you haven't just dived straight in with the smut. Hope to see more soon!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
Aw there's nothing more vulnerable and raw than seeing someone sleep. I liked how 13 let it slip that she and Cameron are together although I don't blame her for wanting the world to know. I like that Cameron is taking care of 13 and that 13 is letting Cameron see a different side to her personality. and I love how 13 is still charming and rather adorable when she's drunk, she's not a sloppy/loud/obnoxious drunk which is good, that fits her personality that she's still charming. nice update. I liked the writing and the dialog. and yeah 13 could be a model and her clothes are awesome on the show.