Reviews for The Death of Piccolo
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 3/20
When fighting the DBZ cast never harm Gohan or even try for if Goku does not end you Piccolo probably will.
Guile Mustang chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This is really sad, but I too, suspect that this is how Gohan goes SSJ on Trunks' timeline. The friendship between Gohan and Piccolo has always been the most adorable throughout DBZ. Really, I feel for Gohan here, and I'm about to cry! :'D A great one-shot indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
good one shot
MediaevalLeek3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
great story yeah keep going
Namek Love Goddess chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Dear me, that was sad! *Cries* Poor Piccolo! Very well-done!
DoctorWholigan chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Very spiffy. :) I like to see a writer's take on how an established character like Gohan will handle the death of an important relationship... Keep up the work like this.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
Thanks so much for telling me what you thought of my, er, thoughts. This story was so sad I almost cried. But I don't cry easily over stories for some reason, even though I'm really sensitive. That fact embarrasses me sometimes, but not right now, not that much. I've always thought that Gohan and Piccolo were so sweet with their friendship. The androids are so, well, bad in Marai Trunks' timeline. They scare me. But I did enjoy reading your story, in a way. It was well written. Not that many people write about this part of Marai's world, probably because it's so horrible they can't bring themselves to talk about how their favorite characters were pursued by the androids and mercilessly hurt. Thanks, though. That was touching. Bye. _
Nene chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
That is so sad. You captured Gohan's feelings really well. How did i guess that Gohan would be in this story! *_* You are a great writing. Please write more fanfics in the future. Talk to you later.
Senkensha chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Is this gonna be a sequel story? YOu left it open enough to be one... I like how this went! Keep it up!
Baka-sama chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Really sad, yet I can see this happening, please continue.
ssj2pan chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
that was really really good, u should write more
a guy chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
this was good i like the hole storm thing, it gives affect
Velasa chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
*sighs* Piccolo-san... he's always been more of a father to the boy in my mind... *thinks* I've often wondered how Mira's Pic feels when Gohan-chan dies... *looks back up* I've also thought about how Mira Gohan went SSJ, but if you truely think about it, it's simple... of course it was Piccolo-san... *smiles sadly* sweet ficcy.
Lady Yagami-Sama chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Good story, you write very well
Vindali chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
aw that was sad! and well writtin but one thing. Chichi, puar, and Roshi arn't dead in that time line