Reviews for Dear Diary
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
"I know where you live,"

I think I died laughing. Flash was cool with it. Batman... not so much.
Impressive threat. Maybe I should ask him for lessons.
DarkChasm-Sama chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Ah! This made my day!
I have never thought of Wally and Bruce being together! XD
So cute!
IamBatgirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
"Hey Batman," Clark said as he walked into to the conference room, for one of their annual meetings, "Do you know why Booster Gold was found in a weird metal box, somewhere in the Amazon Rain forest with no powers, and no way out?" The Dark Knight simply shook his head a small smile slipping onto his face. Wally on the other hand widened his eyes before slapping Bruce across the head before smiling and saying, "Nice one Batz."
fantasylover4evr chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
LOL :D This was epic :D
CaptainAlias chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
That last line was hilarious. The whole story was awesome; the idea was original, and it was well executed. Minimal errors.
Sweevil to the Heart chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love that last line! "I know where you live." StalkerBat!

Sweevil Out!
Red Queen Sovereign chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This made me giggle so much! Booster Gold is an awful superhero, but is fantastic for comic relief! Bruce and Wally were so adorable; I love how Bruce approaches creating a relationship in the organized way that he approaches all missions. Very IC yet so sweet.
OnlyANorthernSong chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This is such a great story! I like the picture on your profile, btw.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I know where you live xD

Yes, Booster, be afraid.

Wish I had some alien future robot tech to allow ME to hack into secret logs xD That was adorable
LadyroseDanielgirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This story is awesome! i loved it. Great idea, keep on writing. i'm looking forward to more!
Tacos Rock chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was a great first fic! Well written, good story flow, and I just loved plot :3 GREAT JOB!
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
LMAO! omg the end was great!