Reviews for The Gift That Keeps Giving
omnomnomnombabie chapter 4 . 4/5
THIS IS PERFECT
scipio96 chapter 4 . 1/26
You forgot to include the song My Humps in the list! Oh well, I think we all know where that song belongs XD I loved this story! It was so funny! XD
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Lol, pretty hilarious. You never failed to make me laugh with all your stories. I kinda miss Skeep. But those goblins, pixies and brawnies are funny too! :D
Ellen Weaver chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This was a most marvellous story. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thank you for reminding me that the Goblin King has a sense of humor.
LyraDragonflyy chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
How wicked the Goblin King was {:) (- waggle eyebrows) It was an amusing and great read :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Jareth is such a drama queen - king, king! No bog, please!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
*blink*

Lots of laughs. Lech Jareth. Sassy Sarah. Yes. *two thumbs up*
Lozzarooni chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Brilliantly funny. Love the choice of songs that Jareth sang and especially love the whole paragraph that described his performance - where can I get a pair of those sparkly sequin breeches? I do believe I need a pair before my next night out on the razz.
Nichalia chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Read-it read-it wakkawakka!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
This story was amazing :D
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Oh, too funny! I adore the sappy Jareth/Sarah love stories, but sometimes, if it's as well written as this one, the funny ones are even better. Thank you for much laughter, most of it out loud, and I want to hear our King sing Somebody to Love and Light My Fire.
Honoria Granger chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Oh...my...GOODNESS.
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It bore repeating.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Hilarious and heartwarming. Thanks for writing this!
Arciere chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Another lovely. I lolled so hard.

-Arciere