Reviews for The Gift That Keeps Giving
menolikee chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
im so glad I found this this, I laughed out loud so many times while reading this, I love how you wrote the goblins and brownies and pixies.
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I love that in every fic I've read where it's Jareth's birthday (er, well, all two) it's a horrible, miserable day for him. "Damn, I appear to still be alive," just made me too happy.
Anything Jareth reads to his subjects is wonderful, and the name "Alasdair" is...ridiculously appropriate for a romance novel hero.
Poor Jareth. I really want to know what his shirt said, and I really wish Sarah got him the karaoke machine.
Victoria chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
This was fantastic! Great job!
Raining Daylight chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Oh my goodness! That was so funny I very nearly woke up my entire family. An absolutely fantastic fanfic. I can already picture Jareth having a large series of lists involving being bogged as a punishment.
Kcaelle chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Ahahaha, the karaoke song choices are just...hahaha! :) Great story!
Kcaelle chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
I'm not even sure I even want to stop the madness. :) But here is your review! *waves it in the air* Your story was awesome! Yep..It's pretty much amazing. Funny and romantic. Best of both worlds. :)
Kcaelle chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Oh, hahahaha, you made me laugh so hard when he unwrapped his book. And when the firey jumped out of his cake. *gasps for air* That was just too hilarious!
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Just for the heck of it, I'm going to guess a how to manual on fixing cars. :D
omnomnomnombabie chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
THIS IS PERFECT
scipio96 chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
You forgot to include the song My Humps in the list! Oh well, I think we all know where that song belongs XD I loved this story! It was so funny! XD
Bloodsired chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Lol, pretty hilarious. You never failed to make me laugh with all your stories. I kinda miss Skeep. But those goblins, pixies and brawnies are funny too! :D
Ellen Weaver chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This was a most marvellous story. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thank you for reminding me that the Goblin King has a sense of humor.
LyraDragonfly chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
How wicked the Goblin King was {:) (- waggle eyebrows) It was an amusing and great read :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Jareth is such a drama queen - king, king! No bog, please!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 7/10/2013