Reviews for The Gift That Keeps Giving
hearagain chapter 4 . 7/15
This story almost made me fall out of my chair laughing. Loved seeing the birthday presents from the first birthday and then watching what happened the next year. Thanks for sharing.
Cbel17 chapter 4 . 6/16
I have passed over the funny fics until this one, and I'm so glad I read it. This was a wonderfully funny and fun read - thank you so much! I thoroughly enjoyed it! (goes off Dancing in the Street ;-)
Just thought you might want to know that I read this in a very quiet physics class and had to do everything in my power not to laugh. Pretty sure my professor thinks I'm insane as physics is so not funny and I sit in the front row, but totally worth it.
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Fantastic story! I love all of the details and quirks, great job! Super enjoyable.
WRose chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Wow
I actually would like to read one where she helped to choose the gifts
Houndini chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
...You know, with the way it was going I thought they were going to put Sarah in lingering and put her in the cake to give to him. Whoops.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Oh goblins... I nearly peed myself laughing! This was great! Fantastic! Job well done! :3
menolikee chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
im so glad I found this this, I laughed out loud so many times while reading this, I love how you wrote the goblins and brownies and pixies.
Shadow131 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I love that in every fic I've read where it's Jareth's birthday (er, well, all two) it's a horrible, miserable day for him. "Damn, I appear to still be alive," just made me too happy.
Anything Jareth reads to his subjects is wonderful, and the name "Alasdair" is...ridiculously appropriate for a romance novel hero.
Poor Jareth. I really want to know what his shirt said, and I really wish Sarah got him the karaoke machine.
Victoria chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
This was fantastic! Great job!
Raining Daylight chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Oh my goodness! That was so funny I very nearly woke up my entire family. An absolutely fantastic fanfic. I can already picture Jareth having a large series of lists involving being bogged as a punishment.
crayolacccc chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
Ahahaha, the karaoke song choices are just...hahaha! :) Great story!
crayolacccc chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
I'm not even sure I even want to stop the madness. :) But here is your review! *waves it in the air* Your story was awesome! Yep..It's pretty much amazing. Funny and romantic. Best of both worlds. :)
crayolacccc chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Oh, hahahaha, you made me laugh so hard when he unwrapped his book. And when the firey jumped out of his cake. *gasps for air* That was just too hilarious!
crayolacccc chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Just for the heck of it, I'm going to guess a how to manual on fixing cars. :D