Reviews for Reforging The Past
King of Bahamut chapter 1 . 10/24
shukaku is a tanuki which is a raccoon dog
King of Bahamut chapter 1 . 10/24
the term is wind not air
Siem Demoz chapter 1 . 10/23
Just to hep the yondaime leant most of his seals from kushina his wife because she was adept in it.
12Ookami12 chapter 2 . 9/30
Obey his girlfriend and stay as far away from her bad side as you can!

*Whip Noises in the Background*
XD
Philgaston chapter 11 . 3/28
Was it murder what taked your life, i do not know. You will be missed. RIP
fuunu chapter 11 . 3/9
i love what happened to Kakashi though i fell bad about sakura
Zeke chapter 11 . 3/9
man, I wish there was more to this story. Really like Team 8!
Zeke chapter 1 . 3/8
Ino doesn't make sense here. First you say she has a long standing crush on Naruto...but still wants to talk about duck butt?
khatre chapter 4 . 1/31
She who has a well spanked ass should not cast mud on anothers kink!
HyperA2019 chapter 1 . 1/10
I am looking foward to Chapter 12 and Naruto learn Uzumaki clan jutsu.
creativesm75 chapter 11 . 7/10/2020
well, this is good
Hellwyrm chapter 11 . 6/3/2020
Its a shame this hasn't been updated in just over 9 years. It's a fantastic start to something that promised to be absolutely amazing. I hope your health situation stablized even if you were/are unable to return to writing. Stay safe with the shitshow that is going on in the world where ever you are.
Waki Paki chapter 6 . 3/6/2020
Really? Orochimaru is also getting some time-travel knowledge, too? Out of everyone?
The entire concept of time-travel do-overs in fanfiction is a very Mary Sue type of story by mere default, since hindsight knowledge more time "best" results. You want to add drama on that?
Tacking on a villain who also has this meta-knowledge is a cheap and lazy way to bring an actual threat into a situation where the reader is less invested in actual struggle and more in seeing their favorite characters and situations play out. Why not just have these very powerful people react organically to the situations because they got that damned powerful and old by being able to ADAPT ON THE FLY. This would present the reader with the better look at the character we know from a different perspective.
Don't get me wrong, mate; I'm reading and enjoying this story so far. But that, right there? Orochimaru metagaming? Not good. It makes me very wary of the rest of the story.
Waki Paki chapter 3 . 3/4/2020
Hey remember that time that Naruto casually told Ino and Anko and Kurenai he was the son of the 4th hokage by introducing himself as "Uzumaki Namikaze Naruto"? Remember how nobody reacted at all to this very stunningly important declaration of the heir to a clan and lineage to a village leader?
Class A writing, there.
AcidESP chapter 11 . 2/29/2020
It's a good story, I hope it continues soon, greetings, see you, bye!