Reviews for Reforging The Past
Paladeus chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
Been extremely unwell and now can no longer recover any of my account passwords from unresponsive laptop.
Thank you all my reviewers for your posts; positive, negative & neutral the lot of them.
When improved & in stable financial/social situation I will be transferring and continuing on a new account. Expect I've got a zillion messages I'll never see or answer now! Always forever grateful for time you've given me.
Jahlil chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
There should be more chapters to this story
benjamin chapter 11 . 8/4/2019
sabes la criatura deberia ser no se un Parasite o un Ghouls (ver referencia anime) pero no hacerlo extremadamente poderoso ya que aun no estan a su maximo poder, bien al final de la mision podria iniciar como ino descubra su chackra de viento.
Solo espero como Hinata intente convencer a Haku al harem y ya que kurenai y anko son pareja y no la pondras con naruto bien podrias involucrar al harem a una de mis favoritas TenTEn solo que en caso de ella hacerlo mas depacio que Ino por su forma de ser pero creo que si naruto aprendiese kenjutsu seria un buen paso para llamar la atencion de tenten
ImaginaryStranger chapter 6 . 4/13/2019
Karin is the same age as Naruto, meaning that currently in your story she is twelve. What experiments are you even talking about? She couldn't be chief medic in any of Orochimaru's labs at that age. Not to mention her questionable attitude in her younger years, which was clearly shown when she became one of Sasuke's fangirls. If enormous amount of mistakes and Naruto's childish attitude didn't kill the story in previous chapters, the complete lack of logic (Kurenai using Genjutsu on Naruto because Hinata flirted with him, seriously?) in regards to your characters ruined it completely.
ImaginaryStranger chapter 5 . 4/13/2019
Naruto has the mind of an adult that went through war yet acts like a little kid. Ruined it.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2019
To add. Personally I read a story to enjoy it. Reading disgusting and rage inducing shit isnt enjoyable. I've never understood people watching shows and movies that focus on tragedy meant to be and and depressing as a form of enjoyment.

As far as I'm concerned so many people who watch such things because they enjoy it explains a lot about how crappy people are.

Reading about a character I like being used and abused and in a prolonged manner is not something I'm willing to do and just means that if I actually enjoyed the damn story that it's been ruined for me and is a huge let down as well as now sticking the memories of whatever depressing events happened to them in my head to add to the collection of other depressing shit I read to not think about.

I expect and cam accept bad things in stories but this shit with sakura is unnecessary and clearly a long term thing that will get very fucked and again not stop anytime soon. The hell with that.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2019
I REALLY dont like the route the author decided to go with sakura. It pissed me off heavily.

Personally at first in canon I found sakura annoying back when I first watched it but only at first. Later on i started warming up to her a bit but mostly I realized something. That being that the damn creator had clearly decided how he wanted the story to end for the most part between sakura and sasuke.

That he wanted her obsessed and pining for him the whole way through. However in actually writing it realized he couldn't do it and with sasuke actions and everything it made no kind of sense in the story. He basically forced the issue and her obsession to the point it just seemed ridiculous and was nothing more than a prolonged forced event. Because of that for many she became a hated character and fanfiction writers ended up punishing her in their stories in various ways. I feel like it's the same in this one and her being used by him in this one pisses me off.

I REALLY like this story, but his actions with her and the disgusting ways he clearly will use her and the hokage just forgetting he kills her really fucks this story up for me. In a way making me glad it was dropped. It's a massive disappointment he took the story there for a disgusting drama the story frankly doesn't need.

The tragedy in the war and other possible related events were more than enough.

It's quite clear even adding her run in with that ninja asking her for sexual favors that some rly fucked up shit was intended to happen to sakura. Especially since sasuke a massively selfish bastard hell do everything he can to train her to be his obedient pet and sec slave and even break ino's confidence and snitch secrets as much as possible as his spy.

I hate it emphatically.
Y u do dis chapter 11 . 8/11/2018
Was much good, sad now.
benjamin chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
One of the best narfic fanfic in the time I've read; if you accept, I will provide you with some ideas:
• That last creature you mention could be a failed experiment of orochimaru to create an eternal young body and escape from its confinement.
• The reason why the creature murders people would be to eat their flesh by accumulating it in their body and get skills like the carnivorous aliens of PARASYTE - KISEIJUU SEI NO KAKURITSU.
• To make the feelings of haku to naruto more credible besides the already known moment in which they find themselves, while zabuza recovers with the help of Ino and hinata they should convince her to spend time with them and make her see how people suffer in nami the true will to help others and teach them not to act as a tool and more as a human being (it is more credible than just saving it and suddenly falls in love and accepts this)
• In the harem, I'm not convinced by kurenai and anko, it would be too overwhelming for Ino to keep up with two Kunoichis Jounin and two ninjas of the future, and she would feel out of place.
• If you decide to change to anko and kurenai (before you said they will not be in the harem) you could involve Karin, think it is a pure uzumaki would help Naruto and his partners in a great way, besides that Karin is perverted and submissive will please this hinata as well Humor and interest will increase since Karin and Naruto are unwritten couples and much less worth reading.
• Other girls that you could consider (it's not an obligation is your story) would be:
- Tenten (for having great goals, energy and other qualities that would be good with naruto, is little valued just for not being a clan or having a kinjutsu, also her appearance for being Chinese make her a very beautiful girl)
- Temari (for being clever and because of her past you can see that she suffered a lot, she understands the pain of a jinchuriki she is a great fighter, it would help to involve her in the harem so in a certain way not only naruto, Gaara also wins a big family) I also see her as incompatible with a loose and unmotivated shikamaru; let the latter stay with shiho.
- Other possible credible options would be Shion (priestess), Shizuka (the princess Kunoichi of the stuffing) and Fuu (jinchuriki Nanabi)
• It could die sakura because of sasuke, or Ino to know later in the future with the help of hinata and naruto saving it is optional (preference after the chunin exams)
benjamin chapter 10 . 7/26/2018
One of the best narfic fanfic in the time I've read; If you accept, I will provide you with some opinions:
benjamin chapter 9 . 7/26/2018
Uno de los mejores fanfic de naruto en el tiempo que he leído; si aceptas te facilitare algunas ideas:
•Esa última criatura que mencionas podría ser un experimento fallido de orochimaru para crear un cuerpo joven eterno y escapo de su encierro.
•La razón por lo que la criatura asesina a las personas seria para comer su carne acumulándola en su cuerpo y obtener habilidades como los alien carnívoros de PARASYTE - KISEIJUU SEI NO KAKURITSU.
•Para que sean más creíbles los sentimientos de haku hacia naruto además del momento ya conocido en que se encuentran, mientras zabuza se recupera junto con ayuda de Ino y hinata deberían convencerla de pasar tiempo con ellos y la hagan ver como sufre la gente en nami la voluntad verdadera de ayudar a otros y así enseñarle a no actuar tanto como una herramienta y más como ser humano (es más creíble que solo salvarla y de golpe se enamora y acepte esto)
•En el harem no me convence mucho kurenai y anko, sería demasiado abrumador para Ino seguirles el paso a dos Kunoichis Jounin y dos ninjas del futuro, además se sentiría fuera de lugar.
•Si deciden cambiar a anko y kurenai (antes señalabas que no estarán en el harem) podrías involucrar a Karin, piénsalo es una uzumaki pura ayudaría de gran manera a naruto y sus parejas además el que karin sea pervertida y sumisa alegrara a esta hinata además subirá el humor y el interés ya que Karin con naruto son parejas poco escritas y mucho menos que valga la pena leer.
•Otras chicas que podrias poner en cuenta (no es obligación es tu historia) serian:
-Tenten (por tener grandes metas, energía y otras cualidades que se llevarían bien con naruto , es poco valorada solo por no ser de un clan o tener un kinjutsu, además su apariencia por ser china la hacen una chica muy hermosa)
-Temari (por ser astuta y por su pasado se ve que sufrio mucho comprende el dolor de un jinchuriki es una gran luchadora, ayudaría involucrarla en el harem asi en verdad de alguna forma no solo naruto también Gaara gana de alguna forma una gran familia) además yo la veo incompatible con un flojo y desmotivado shikamaru; que este ultimo se quede con shiho.
-Otras posibles opciones creíbles serian Shion (sacerdotiza), Shizuka (la princesa Kunoichi del relleno) y Fuu (jinchuriki Nanabi)
•Podría morir sakura por culpa de sasuke , o Ino el saber más adelante del futuro con ayuda de hinata y naruto salvarla es opcional (preferencia después de los exámenes chunin)
Luke Dragneel chapter 2 . 6/19/2018
I would like to point out that a Shadow Clone copies everything the original had, so technically Naruto could have used an SC forbidden scroll rather than henge(which is supposed to be a self-transformation technique) a stick into one. Although I do agree that it was probably the better idea so as to avoid any slip-ups on Naruto's part.
benjamin chapter 11 . 5/22/2018
por favor continua esta historia esta buenisima
Kakatoes chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Hoping you're going to see this one day.

This story is really cool, I really like the way your chracters behave and interact. As well as the worldbuilding regarding the abilities (The Hinata/Hanabi scene regarding water manipulation is grandiose).

The only criticism I could do is that I don't really understand where you were going with this story. The plot was somewhat lacking in the sense that reading your story is more like wandering in your sandbox than following a focused thread.

Cheers :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah I knew it! Thanks for pointing that out!