Reviews for Reforging The Past
... Well Fu ck. It was interesting and was proceeding at a good clip, and yes the switch to the villain of the piece is a known literary device. It's the fact that the 'good guys' traveled into the past to get a leg up on overwhelming odds that were already stacked against them, and reducing them, hopefully, to just whelming odds. But NOOOOO. You had to use a cliche villain shall not be denied his revenge, so he follows them into the past plot hole. No not device, plot hole, seeing as there wasn't any f ' ing way Orochi either knew what they were about to do, nor follow/copy their efforts to make himself bigger, badder, and more of an as s hole/problem. No, not even getting caught in the backwash when he was jumping bodies, which should have already been done by that point. And is even more unlikely to have gotten caught up in it when he was jumping bodies while they were traversing the time period in which he was jumping bodies. In short, there simply isn't a reasonable explanation for you to have brought an Orochimaru from the future to his past, thus making an even worse antagonist than they left behind. You had a capable villain as it was; it should have been a study of said villain's anger at being thwarted at all turns by, of all things, children. Instead you sh at all over your own premise by making any progress Naruto and Hinata makes mean absolutely di ck. Thank goodness you stopped writing, because if this is the level of do uc he ry you regularly add to your stories, then all your work positively su ck s, and should be shunned for the level of di ck ery that you thought would be funny to antagonize your readers with.
Clouffie1986 chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
This story is amazing. I really hope that there is an update soonish and tht it isn't dead.
JRecon chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I really like this story good job, hopefully there's an update soon?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
When will this be updated? It has been over 3 and 1/2 years since the last update and I truly wish to know what will happen next. I truly wish to see haku soon as adore Haku. I also wish to know what they will do about the 5 demon sisters in human bodies. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ten no kaitou chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
interesting this story had me hooked hopefully it will update soon cuz the whole little demons thing is a very good idea first one i've seen so far
Renrag chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Hmm. Not sure about this chapter. I kinda feel like Naruto way too easily here. I mean, despite having already had the whole mate thing explained to them, Anko and Kurenai thing this is a good idea?

I guess my problem is that Naruto got jerked around, and there was no real resolution to it. Lemon doesn't count, since I don't really see Hinata as being at fault here. He could have at least smacked Team 10 around a bit before finding out who they were :P
Biblio388 chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Cool chapter. The idea for some of it is really new from my point of view. Definitely want to see what is going t happen next.
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
Interesting chapter. The detailed description of certain aspects of shinobi life are cool. Very informative while keeping things moving.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Awesome. The premise for this fic is infinitely entertaining and overall very interesting. The speed of story development is ok with all of the character interaction in between.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Interesting spin to this one. Wondering where it will go from here.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Cool. Enjoyed reading this first chapter. It turned out good.
Othinus chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
It's always FemHaku ... always her... why her... there are others out there you know. Always femHaku... always...
bcsclaymore chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
honestly this is something that i could see kakashi doing. having read both the manga and seen part of the anime, the guy has no life, all he does is read his book, so i wouldn't put it past him to do something like this.

anyway, nice chapter
ThunderClaw03 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Kakashi your a dead man walking update soon
ThunderClaw03 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013