Reviews for Reforging The Past
READ ME chapter 1 . 1/17
wait if future Naruto is half demon and past Naruto is human and they merge wouldn't that make Naruto both?(the demon version of Jesus?(100% god 100% human?)
Big fan chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
I loved the story so far. I wis you would keep it going
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
Why do you never finish your stories
readerrick chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I recently discovered your stories on Naruto and would love to read more sadly non are finished. That is the only negative thing I have to say. Aside from constantly switching between names for people within the same scene some consistency would be nice but i'll take it any way u serve it up. Two thumbs up and keep going.
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
good start but you stoned half way thought
Amayaxmizu chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
I really hope you finish this story... I really really like it
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
As with all the stories I have read from you...this was fantastic. I always enjoy fics that have a smarter Naruto and a more confident Hinata, and this story certainly fit the bill. You did an excellent job of having the pair grow together, as well as adding several others to their relationship. Along with that, I also enjoyed the Anko/Kurenai pairing. I honestly can't think of another story where I've seen the two of them together as more than just friends. My only real complaint with this fic. is that it hasn't been updated in so long. I realize how real life can affect a hobby like writing fanfiction, but I really hope one day you will have the time to come back and continue this amazing story. Thanks for writing what you have so far, and I hope to one day see an update for this story appear in my inbox. GREAT JOB!
Anon chapter 11 . 7/26/2015
When I first started reading this story I really enjoyed it. I loved the play between Hinata and Naruto, but sadly I've become more uncomfortable with how the Sakura/Sasuke "relationship" is going. I just hope that you continue with how your stories used to be, they were so much better before Sasuke started treating Sakura that way.

-A Concerned Reader
damn chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
The story has really gone down the tubes. It started out great, but now they've fallen into a slump. They've become completely reactionary, letting the enemy make the first move-it's a bit like watching a train wreck. There is so much they 'could' be doing with their future knowledge, but it's like they don't care if the hokage dies or how many sasuke takes with him when he falls.

They're doing absolutely nothing meaningful to prepare for the coming invasion or the subsequent war. Aside from training their bodies, there is very little innovation or cunning displayed. They seem determined to just wing it, when doing so is exactly why they failed the first time and had to come back. From what we've seen so far, giving them a second chance was a waste.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
... Well Fu ck. It was interesting and was proceeding at a good clip, and yes the switch to the villain of the piece is a known literary device. It's the fact that the 'good guys' traveled into the past to get a leg up on overwhelming odds that were already stacked against them, and reducing them, hopefully, to just whelming odds. But NOOOOO. You had to use a cliche villain shall not be denied his revenge, so he follows them into the past plot hole. No not device, plot hole, seeing as there wasn't any f ' ing way Orochi either knew what they were about to do, nor follow/copy their efforts to make himself bigger, badder, and more of an as s hole/problem. No, not even getting caught in the backwash when he was jumping bodies, which should have already been done by that point. And is even more unlikely to have gotten caught up in it when he was jumping bodies while they were traversing the time period in which he was jumping bodies. In short, there simply isn't a reasonable explanation for you to have brought an Orochimaru from the future to his past, thus making an even worse antagonist than they left behind. You had a capable villain as it was; it should have been a study of said villain's anger at being thwarted at all turns by, of all things, children. Instead you sh at all over your own premise by making any progress Naruto and Hinata makes mean absolutely di ck. Thank goodness you stopped writing, because if this is the level of do uc he ry you regularly add to your stories, then all your work positively su ck s, and should be shunned for the level of di ck ery that you thought would be funny to antagonize your readers with.
Clouffie1986 chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
This story is amazing. I really hope that there is an update soonish and tht it isn't dead.
JRecon chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I really like this story good job, hopefully there's an update soon?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
When will this be updated? It has been over 3 and 1/2 years since the last update and I truly wish to know what will happen next. I truly wish to see haku soon as adore Haku. I also wish to know what they will do about the 5 demon sisters in human bodies. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Ten no kaitou chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
interesting this story had me hooked hopefully it will update soon cuz the whole little demons thing is a very good idea first one i've seen so far
Renrag chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Hmm. Not sure about this chapter. I kinda feel like Naruto way too easily here. I mean, despite having already had the whole mate thing explained to them, Anko and Kurenai thing this is a good idea?

I guess my problem is that Naruto got jerked around, and there was no real resolution to it. Lemon doesn't count, since I don't really see Hinata as being at fault here. He could have at least smacked Team 10 around a bit before finding out who they were :P