Reviews for Reforging The Past
Kakatoes chapter 1 . 9/13
Hoping you're going to see this one day.

This story is really cool, I really like the way your chracters behave and interact. As well as the worldbuilding regarding the abilities (The Hinata/Hanabi scene regarding water manipulation is grandiose).

The only criticism I could do is that I don't really understand where you were going with this story. The plot was somewhat lacking in the sense that reading your story is more like wandering in your sandbox than following a focused thread.

Cheers :D
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah I knew it! Thanks for pointing that out!
Korin Dragoon chapter 9 . 5/19
Continued from my chapter 11 review.
The Kyuubi somehow even manages to bring/reverse summon into the seal to teach and train the Five Colors. Thus they become summons for Naruto and Hinata.
Korin Dragoon chapter 11 . 5/19
The five former? demon girls could due to sensing the demonic chakra in Naruto and Hinata as well as the Kyuubi's sealed in them or she ends up summoning herself when they meet the Five Colors and senses their lower demonic power and decides to take them under her wing to be usefully to her masters.
Korin Dragoon chapter 10 . 5/18
These fanfics you've been suggesting are they all on or are they on other sites too?
FanFicFanatic88 chapter 8 . 3/12
I love the crack at Dumbledore.
WillItWork chapter 11 . 2/19
So… we've reached the end. I've been reading this story over the weekend, and been having a wonderful time. It's smart, and a little smutty — I love fix fics. You clearly put a lot of effort into worldbuilding, and it shows here — verisimilitude and unintended consequences.

Honestly, the only thing (so far) that seems left out is more all-female shenanigans with Naruto rocking transformation techniques, but… alpha male, I guess? It seems like a shame that Sakura (one of the most ridiculously grown characters post-timeskip) is getting thrown under the bus, but maybe it could be a redemption for Kakashi. Likewise, this mission here is where demon foxes could earn their keep, being able to be summoned and have a reasonable discussion with corporeal succubi.

Well, whatever happens in the future, or intended, that you for sharing this, and ducking FF's citrus ban.
What about kurenais son you just abandon him to never exist
READ ME chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
wait if future Naruto is half demon and past Naruto is human and they merge wouldn't that make Naruto both?(the demon version of Jesus?(100% god 100% human?)
Big fan chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
I loved the story so far. I wis you would keep it going
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
Why do you never finish your stories
readerrick chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
I recently discovered your stories on Naruto and would love to read more sadly non are finished. That is the only negative thing I have to say. Aside from constantly switching between names for people within the same scene some consistency would be nice but i'll take it any way u serve it up. Two thumbs up and keep going.
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
good start but you stoned half way thought
Amayaxmizu chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
I really hope you finish this story... I really really like it
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
As with all the stories I have read from you...this was fantastic. I always enjoy fics that have a smarter Naruto and a more confident Hinata, and this story certainly fit the bill. You did an excellent job of having the pair grow together, as well as adding several others to their relationship. Along with that, I also enjoyed the Anko/Kurenai pairing. I honestly can't think of another story where I've seen the two of them together as more than just friends. My only real complaint with this fic. is that it hasn't been updated in so long. I realize how real life can affect a hobby like writing fanfiction, but I really hope one day you will have the time to come back and continue this amazing story. Thanks for writing what you have so far, and I hope to one day see an update for this story appear in my inbox. GREAT JOB!