Reviews for Force
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
great one shot different but I think it would have made a great naley love story
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Ok this was like seriously good. Like I didn't really expect to like it but I did. Please either make a sequel or update this with maybe a friendship leading to more and the after effects of being forced to lose their virginitities to one another.
kaybaby1127 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
love it
naleyfan chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
great story keep going
xjustsmile chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
woah disturbing much? don't actually get why i read this :P ANYWAYS... i did think you wrote it well! [
RinaLysee chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This was so good! I really feel bad for Nathan and Haley. Have you considered making the story more than a one shot? It would be great to see how Nathan and Haley deal with what has happened to them and to see what happens if the guy that forced them came back in to their lives.
Snapp93 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hi. I just realized I forgot to review your story :S Sorry.

It's really good!

It's original, well-written and it makes people, well at least it made me think.

Keep up the good work, you are so so so talented!
fairytail dreamer chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
lol I dont mean to sound so dumb but how can I send u information for my fanfic, I cant find send private message anywhere! Sorry! I got a little fidgety and have put up the first chapter already!

xx
othfreek chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Laura, as always, your fics are super good! This one's no different! You know I love stories like these and I'm so glad you're writing one! I hope you continue with this story cause it's gonna be awesome if you do. It was so sweet when Nathan was protecting her and comforting her even though they had just met. I can tell this is going to be great already!

Love,

Sadie
chicaespanola chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
you said at the top it was written for a post at some site, but that info was removed. what site is the original post on?
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I FELT SO BAD FOR NATHAN AND HALEY. I REALLY WISHED YOU HAD TURNED THIS INTO A LONGER STORY THOUGH SO WE COULD HAVE SEEN IF ANYTHING WOULD HAPPEN BETWEEN NALEY. BUT IT WAS GOOD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
freakyfresh chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! You should continue this...I mean wow! That was good! totally intense! Thanks for posting!