Reviews for shiver, twist and sweat it out
Devil Lace chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
ahh i loved the ending lines. they are so clever and so very axel-esque. i love kairel, they may be becoming another one of my favorite crack-y pairings. i shall go off and read your other kairel fics to give me inspiratiton for mine!
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I prefer this version of the beach scene... definitely. _
ahnminh chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I really like the summary.

"Bright acid green boy stranger, she'd said.

How do you know I'm not already dead?"

Sexy. The drabble is sexy as well, but I think

that aforementioned line really did it.

It's like magic.
Constance Greene chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Ahaha this was delicious. 8D My mouth literally watered. Maybe because I'm thirsty, but.

Your detail and writing style and speech and - whatever! It's so poetic, surreal and nostalgic. Like the sand slipping into her shoes, the breeze reminding her of unreal boys... dude, who thinks of these things? They're great. And the elements you keep on touching on throughout the drabble - the sand, the wind, the smile - feels like it has greater meaning than just simple details of nature.

With that, I also love the speech. Especially Kairi's. She sounds so young and yet so... dead. Distant. Like when she lost her heart. The things she asks, and that one quote - "Sounds like love" ( LOL you know it ;D ) - and Axel's speech before that... djfikdjf. She just sounds to offbeat and unaffected but affected and yeah. I can't make verable sense of it. ;-; D:

And truth: There was nothing I didn't like about this fic. :D Well, honestly, the first sentence didn't really draw me in/create too much interest, I thought at first. I was like, "Oh great, another generic drabble with /this/ kind of writing style." But it turned out poetic the next sentence and blarhgjhfj. Wonderful.

My freaking review is probably longer than the damn drabble. D: wtf.

Anyways~ Canon-but-not Kairel for the win~ And the beach scene is always the best.
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
GUH.

beautifully written. i freakin' LOVED it.

especially the last lines & the ghost part.

hohoho. AMAZING, really :D :D :D
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh, bb. Oh. This is wonderful. It really is. *_*

["The sea breeze reminds her of unreal boys. “You don’t know what I need.”

“I know what you want,” he purrs, and raises his gloved hand to her. She steps back and grabs her arm, where once, long ago, someone else with gloved hands grabbed her mind and grabbed her and tried to get away. “I know exactly what you want, Princess.”]

Guh. For something so short your really leave me wanting. I love the flow, the word use a-and have I told you how much I love your Kairi, your Axel? You and 'nisha really make Axel/Kairi for me.

And, oh, this was such a pretty thing.
Illusional Cupcake chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I really liked this oneshot :) and I really like AkuKai. I hope you write more of this couple, it needs more attention.
lauren lachrymose chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
OH GOD I LOVE YOU MARRY ME YES?

You just make my OTP a thousand times better every time you write it. 8D Honestly. I don't know what it is about this one, but I am in AWE, bb. Awe. Maybe it's the dialogue, or maybe it's the way you keep the two of them so completely in character.

Whatever it is, it works. & I absolutely LOVE it.

lauren
owl-eyes and wolfsheim inc chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
::OMG::

That was so good! I think it was awesome!

I loved the last line. It's so bittersweet! UGH((happy ugh)) that was so so so good!