Reviews for The Night that Changed it All
Miss Pretty Girl chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
Nice...you did pretty good. I really liked nice going
you suck chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
I can't get over the dumb people who like this, ac this story doesn't deserve more reviews. It is a mess. It is too fast, too irrational, all dialogue and the characterizations are pathetic and unlikable. This isn't good writing at all. Go back to school, pick up a book and learn a thing or two.
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 28 . 10/21/2009
This is such a good story! (I think thats enough said) Awsome job!
DANI OTH chapter 28 . 6/25/2009
GREAT JOB WITH THIS FIC.

IT WAS A NICE AND CUTE FIC.

I LOVE THE FACT THAT THEY HAD MORE KIDS THAT THEY PLANNED.
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 28 . 3/18/2009
Love this fic :):):)
MyaSarae chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
Amazing story! I was shocked with all the kids everyone had but I love was so cute.I love the name Keith Nathan Scott.I also loved that you put Rachael in their I just wished she was around towards the job! :)
princetongirl chapter 28 . 9/4/2008
loved it update soon
Mosie1213 chapter 28 . 8/7/2008
aw...that was INCREDIBLE! this last chapter was my favorite! i loved the way you ended it! so cute!
brookescott3 chapter 28 . 8/6/2008
Loved the story
itsallgleektome chapter 28 . 8/4/2008
a great ending to a great story!
imjustwriting chapter 28 . 8/4/2008
i loved that chapter, i still cant believe its over. you did such a great job with it hunnie..im thinking a sequel maybe? ) love ya!
tanya2byour21 chapter 28 . 8/3/2008
I loved this story and I loved how you ended it. Keep up the great writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
xLadyAng3lx chapter 28 . 8/3/2008
the story was great i cant wait for your next story to read..
brucas224 chapter 28 . 8/3/2008
loved it loved the brucas and georgie helping out but does it have to end there you should do a sequel
shonnia chapter 28 . 8/3/2008
This was my first time reading this story and I have to say it was really really good.