Reviews for Halo
ghostwitch chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
This is such a cute story, and it's nice to see everyone in character. I hope you continue.
Dust to Dusk chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
Love the way you've set this up! I think you're progressing in the relationship between Sephiroth and Aerith at a very natural pace. Good job!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Zack is one hungry puppy. He's so happy being fed I'd want to be baking him cookies myself just to watch him bounce.
fgh chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
looking good.. continue; this is very nice!
Ybs chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
neat story. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
Yuka-san chapter 4 . 9/3/2008

(this is stupid)

LOLZ :)

UPDATE SON I BEG OF YOU
noodlepower chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
I love AeriSeph fics. I think this on is interesting and I really like it. I found that constantly switching between scenes was only a little distracting for me. In any case, it was still very good. I was surprised to see that Angeal & Cloud are part of this (though I shouldn't have been). Will they have much bigger roles later, I wonder? Anyway, I hope to see more of this soon!
Cheryl chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
:D yay i cant wait for the next one, to see what happens and i lovee zack, i dont know a whole lot about him but i think you have got his character down, soo keep updating
Aiakia chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this is going! Hope that you update soon.
Apple Of The Sand chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
This fic is really good! And I'm no expert on FFVII fics, but I've read my fair share of Inu Yasha and Naruto fanfics, and I think that this story doesn't have enough reviews to equal its worth (and I don't mean that to say that the number of reviews has any direct connection to the quality of a story... although it usually does somewhat). It's Okay to take it slow; that's usually what puts the reader on the edge of their seat and makes the whole thing worth while. I like Zack's humor, and the overall plot, at least as much of it as I've seen. And it's well written too! I've been wanting to write my own Aerith x Sephiroth fanfiction, but I'm still collecting information and inspiration. Aside from that I'm lazy and it just might not happen. But Anyway, you're story is inspiring me, so thank you!
TheDarkSpirit chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
I should kiss your hand. :)

That's all I can say.

I am shot in the brain -.- no words are coming, I'm suppose write an entire review.

Lovely chapter! Really, I just can't find the words to express it fully.
turtlerad17 chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
ah yes, the elusive sephy smile, good luck Aeris, you'll need all the help you can get when it comes to that iceberg XD
turtlerad17 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I like how you characterize Zack and Sephy in this chappie
turtlerad17 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008