Reviews for New Love
Kitsunay chapter 21 . 4/24/2014
That. Was. AMAZING! I loved every second of this story! xD Great job and I acn't wait for future works.
natsu.point chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
That was... while not the best ending, it is what I believe a truly impressive story. I dare say you are a very good writer.
natsu.point chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
Ahh... that was an interesting twist.
natsu.point chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
A simply hilarious way of ending the chapter.
natsu.point chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Reno. That guy just cracks me up.
natsu.point chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
Tifa taken it rather well. It made me like her more. Damn, and those one liner lines is still amusing as it is.
natsu.point chapter 16 . 7/31/2012
I think you are very natural on comedy for the humor in this story just seems to come naturally.
natsu.point chapter 15 . 7/31/2012
And they finally did it.
natsu.point chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Yeah he has a tendency of making the choice that is good for other but not what he desires.
natsu.point chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Ah, I like that. Even Sephiroth's appearance have a very meaningful and significant purpose. He wants to know whether Cloud would do anything that is necessary to achieve his goal and be a puppet for the company or would Cloud finally make a choice that is for his own and not the sake of others.
natsu.point chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Hmm... I like this for it has an unbiased perspective on their relationship and you are accepting the fact that Cloud has both chances with either Tifa or Aeris. But also would hurt either sides that he choose. Really I like it because you made me like Tifa.
natsu.point chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
Jesus, you make every reaction that they make just so hysterically funny for me. This story just gives me a very good laugh and the events is progressing very well. It's just excellent.
natsu.point chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
LOL. I love this chapter. Cloud realization of his own attraction to Aerith hit him a lot and he suddenly begins to analyze and find every actions Aerith does attractive to him. And Sephiroth's appearance is just top notch awesome.
natsu.point chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I'm a guy and I'm loving this story.
natsu.point chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Ah, and the plot thickens. I have a feeling Tifa and Aerith would get along together which ends up with Tifa accidentally making Cloud and Aerith more closer.