Reviews for Bringing Her Home
VogueThousand chapter 6 . 3/3/2010
Good job !

Please hurry up with next chapter.
CatchingStar chapter 6 . 12/18/2008
Hi There.

I think you should really continue this fic. it's great and can go better. that date would be nice too.
Mary chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Update soon so we can see where Sara takes Catherine on the date and to see how long it will take Catherine to get Sara to come back to Veges with her!
chawkchic chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
I know I am thinking of some fun "first date" possibilities. :) Hope you write another chapter soon.
sexbell chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Oh i love this story i wish i found it before now

so plz update soon

SB
charmed1818 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait for more! :]
Nico79 chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
Aw that was sweet, you could just tell they hated to leave each other. Probably going to be hard for them being apart but, hopefully it will mean they'll be back together soon. Great update, looking forward to the next chapter :D
csimouse chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
That was a good chapter.
angelimmortal chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
You can go for the total switch and have Catherine & Lindsey move to California- Then there will be no Grissom issue to deal with. I'll be Sara bringing Catherine home...Just that I'd throw that out there to chew on and really confuse you...)
kiarcheo chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
I can't wait to see them reunited again and their first date. what will cath tell the others?please update soon
CSIvHP11 chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
good chap, but sad, they are seperate again, cant wait for more")
CatchingStar chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
WOW! this fic is totally amazing!

I love Catherine and Sara! And i think it was perfect the way you wrote sense the begining. I actually saw Sara screaming at Catherine just like that, and I think it was fair enough. Gil is a idiot when it comes to people and feelings and well, it can sound like Catherine wasnt there because of her own feelings.

Amazing.

please quip writing... please, please, please...
csimouse chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
That chapter didn't suck. Please continue.
CSIvHP11 chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
it didnt suck, I like it, tis a good chap, update soon:)
elwing chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
such a pity that Cath had to go back without Sara.

I'm looking foward your next chapter and find out what Sara gets into and when Cath comes back to her.

Keep going! Very good story!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »