Reviews for Pawning Her Off
Remmi chapter 11 . 2/28
Loved it. Much better than what I have read from other ff about this pair.
Kyranol1 chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
I totally agree, it's a shame that the Hobbit series simply wasn't created as well as it's predecessor.
Especially the last movie, I shudder when I think of it.
Anyways, really liked the fic, great job!
Kyranol1 chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Ima have to watch Terminator now, you've resparked my love for that movie franchise, specifically the first two because everything after them made me wish they never existed.
Kyranol1 chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Aww they're adorable together.
And speaking of tomb raider, I've always wondered how much wax they used to keep those strands of hair to flow down her face like that, cuz they look like freaking antennas!
I hope I'm not the only one who thinks that.
Kyranol1 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Ha, Olivia as a tease is actually really fun to read, oh man that showed scene was well done.
Kyranol1 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Aw, look at Viola getting all protective of her crush, she's so cute.
Kyranol1 chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
Well to be fair, shiny things are nice to look at, I once found a ring when I spotted something shiny in a forest.
Shininess leads you to good things! Besides the glint from a snipers scope and a couple other things, but who really cares about those?
And yeah, never a good idea to get hormonal teenage/young adult males to judge a bikini contest between two hot girls. That's just an idea waiting to explode and implode on itself.
Kyranol1 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Hehe, never figured Olivia to be a smartass, really contrasts from her usual perfect and nice personality. I like it!
Kyranol1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
Ah, dramatic irony at it's best, well for me it is anyways.
But I'm sure Viola is enjoying all of Olivia's attempts, gonna be a great day for her!
Kyranol1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2015
Heh, Olivia flirting is throwing Viola off of her game.
Viola must be so confused yet happy.
Kyranol1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Well one things for sure, your Paul is absolutely awesome.
Kind of reminds me of my best friend, she was always so perceptive and kind, trying to help other people but never over stepping the boundaries, she always was really tactful.
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Yeah, I always found that a bit cruel in the movie, sure she may have fallen in love with the image of Sebastian, but it still wasn't Sebastian himself, it was Viola.
Sure the poetry made from her brother was what potentially started the budding attraction, but it was still Viola with her quirky personality that made her fall for her.
You can't just push together two people who've never met and say happily ever after!
Still found the movie highly entertaining, it's like a cliche'd japanese plot adapted into a western film, except without some of the annoying japanese niches.
FlameHazeKatsu chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
Ah, that was awesome xD though in wish there's more but well, gotta take what we get!
Nykonyx chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Very cute story. Ending was subtly abrupt, but not very noticeable at all (only realized because of your author's note). You're very good at transitions. Keep on writing! Absolutely enjoyed this one.
Sheady 16 chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
I lost track of this fic somewhere in the midst of the hiatus. I just read the completed version, and it is all kinds of awesome. Good end to a good fic. Have a nice day.