Reviews for Pawning Her Off
Nykonyx chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Very cute story. Ending was subtly abrupt, but not very noticeable at all (only realized because of your author's note). You're very good at transitions. Keep on writing! Absolutely enjoyed this one.
Sheady 16 chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
I lost track of this fic somewhere in the midst of the hiatus. I just read the completed version, and it is all kinds of awesome. Good end to a good fic. Have a nice day.
OTAKU YUMIKURI chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
CutE!
CupidLove chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
aw this was so sweet!
Anita76 chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Really, really loved this story, thank you soo much for posting and finishing ️
vee chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
That was a really cute read.
i enjoyed it. :)
absolute.zer0o chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Cool
Zombie35 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Wow this ended so sweetly I like it!good job on finishing it.
samaramorgane chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
First of,wow!It's been a while since I've heard about a Olivia/Viola fic!I'm please!It's been a while for your fic too,obviously!

Anyway,the whole storie was good and I liked the ending!Good job! :)
WhySoGayTae chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Aww after waiting for this fic for so long (I honestly don't remember when I read this lol maybe 9th grade? That was 3-4 years ago!) aww I'm glad we got a conclusion :) a sweet one too
Zweley chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

A good end, really. It was cute. You know what I like the most about this? It's that Viola is the person who admits first and not Oliva, 'cause I haven't seen that in any other fanfic about them. Definitely a good thing and very original. I loved it how Viola was rambling and how Olivia kept flirting. I don't know, you kept it simple and real without exaggerating. They were awkward together sometimes or nervous, but that made the characters believeable and real. So, good job!

Thanks again, for finishing this. I enjoyed reading it. (:
Aea chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
Wow! So glad to see this one finished!;-) It's a strange thing how the mood can strike you, isn't it? I think this is a great, empowering story for the girls and I'm glad you saw it through!
Zweley chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
I'd freakin love an update! This could turn into a very good story! Please, I'm curious (:
KW Jordan chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
This is really cute and funny. I'd love an update.
shadowglove chapter 10 . 3/5/2011