Reviews for It All Went To Hell
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
aww that was sweet, a little possessive like she is always be mine take that but sweet. lol I loved it
addicted-cullengrl chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
i almost started crying. It was beautiful
not done baking chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Very good story, very well written. I'm just curious as to why you put the commas after the quotation marks. It's completely unneeded.

“I want to give you this," I said holding out my hand and placing on her palm the diamond heart.

“I want to give you this.” I held out my hand and placed on her palm the diamond heart.

“I want to give you this?" I asked holding out my hand and placing on her palm the diamond heart.

Okay, technically it can't be a question but go along with me. The first one gets a comma cause it's all one sentence. The second one gets a period because if the second portion of the statement can be it's own sentence then it can have a period. And the third one (if it could actually be a question) wouldn't have a comma after the quote.

All in all though, very good.
SarahCullen4 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
edward & bella,

wonderfully written
HarryTC chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Great story
TimePasses chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Well that was depressing. Good job with it, though. Very well-written...which just made it sadder...
Angel of Sinne chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was really good. The ending leaves a lot to the reader's imagination. Good Job!
heartsandroses chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
You know what I think? I think you should write a 2nd part to this story when they're in the middle of the wedding and Bella comes to her senses and leaves with Edward. Yeah, that's what I think you should do. If you don't that's ok, I still really liked this story. I just HATE that she's gonna end up with Jake. I don't like JxB. But whatev, this is your story. I still think you should write that second part though. It'll make a great one-shot into an amazing two-shot. Yeah. Think about it.
pattinsonislife chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
i didn't like jacob ): but everything else was perfect - beautiful story... will there be more?
Cadoiscool chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
The beginning and end sucked, but it was really well written. Next time, write one were they actually end up together, please!
fullonswayzed chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That last line is what got me.

Beautiful.

I'm going to pretend that she decided not to marry Jacob.

I'm going to pretend that she decided to stay with Edward.

I'm also going to pretend that I didn't cry at the end.
Obsess3d-mUch chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This is very well written :) you have a great style and i loved reading

Great Job xx
orneryrose chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
love, this is incredibly terrific.

i love this with every inch of my loving soul.

this is a great one-shot, i love how edward is finally acting as if he possesed Bella, because he does, and we all know it.