Reviews for WereCats of NERV
seafox01 chapter 1 . 9/29
How about he enters a second stage mutation and gains some control of the form? gets scared and Ritsuko has to calm him down and help him deal with the problem. How will be life with Shinji having to learn to control his *anger* issues? and who will become NERV new commander?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hope you continue your fics!
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This more like a Hulk serum bringing his inner beast out rather than anything else. so I say good job.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Try making it a shape-shifting trait that he merely needs to focus on. On even a temporary shift that lasts only for a few days. And I don't have a problem with bestiality being committed here.
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I'm not sure if you want my opinion, but I would go with Ritsuko injecting herself with the same formula before running off with Shinji to produce kittens of their own.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Ah werecats, always fun. If you do ever consider this, then the first thing you need to determine is whether or not Shinji has control of the transformation, or if Ritsuko needs to work on restoring, at least, his mind. Because she was right in her dream; he'd tear her to pieces as he is. In the end though, they should both be werecats, and there should be much sex all around.

Keep up the great work!
Toby860 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
i have an idea. what if he starts to regain his mind that he had as a man. you already subconscienceously set this up. the first time being when shinji thought i..know her. when he was first transformed. the second when he thought she was attractive using his former mind. with this mabue they can work to becomming like he was mentally and have shinji stay at ritsukos house with ritsuko telling misato that shinji moved out because asuka was so abusive. then she can say that he doesn't need to perform any tests for eva and can adapt his plug suit to cover his whole body with a type of visor. naturally this is when his human mentality is returned.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This is just me but I think you should do one more chapter of this story my friend.I really like this story and it would be amazing if you do another chapter nut that is just me.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Please Please PLEASE update this fic so, also do you think you can turn the main and sub female characters into Werecats also?
UltimateYaoiAddict chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
omg! dis ia f**king great idea, yeah! (TT)

...are u gonna update it?
sexloveinanime chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
love it you should have her tamke him home with her and have him live with her
Zyber Elthone chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Technically, it wouldn't be considered bestiality unless she was doing it with WereShinji ONLY because he was a werecat, as in it was the giant-cat-like-creature part that turned her on and not the caring hero trapped inside. I know this is probably wrong, but I keep picturing Kyo from Fruits Basket, but with fur, a tail, and obviously, a cuter face, plus shorter ears.
guyvermaega at guyvermaegayah chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Do a beastiality and then then turn Shinji back to normal. It could be her realising she has a weird fetish and it's Shinji. She could also want to see how much she can take but make it loving as well. It's just like all those other hentai's with monsters except this is not rape because she wants it. I prefer that over what all the other hentai's do. Make LOVE. Also, YOU ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE AUTHOR EVER! Continue to do a good job. I know you can and good luck.
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
he could regain his mind through an attempted antedote but have it fail in the sense of his body... he sounds hot...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »