Reviews for Perpetuating The Laws
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Great oneshots! I really enjoyed reading them! They were wonderfully written!
RoyxRizaFan chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
I enjoyed this story a lot. keep up the good work!
Bizzy chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Aww come ON that was such a great idea! Besides, even if Amestris isn't a "democracy" (some people argue that America isn't one either), you can't deny that it's a great way to have Roy neither agree or disagree. Particularly since he likes being alive.

A smart man knows when to not threaten the woman with a weapon. Though Riza really doesn't have to use the gun to stop him, I wouldn't think.

Very cute chapter! And that law TOTALLY applies to the USA too.
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Great chapter. It made for a nice end to this collection.

Kit~_
Legendary Chimera chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
These were brilliant and highly entertaining. For some reason the lines:

“I think my pen’s run out of ink,” Roy complained, as he set it down on his desk.

“That’s a shame, Sir,” Riza commented.

“A damn shame, General,” he added. “Well, I’ll be calling it a day then.”

HEE! I love how Riza gets her way. :D
MoonStarDutchess chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Nice finish to a great series. I look forward to more fics from you.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Happy Royai day to you as well and great chapter.
Dailenna chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
"she marked one edge of the paper red ink, so she could easily find it in a stack of paperwork", ooh, that's a good idea. The only problem is that if she can find it in a stack of paperwork, so can someone else. The red would attract attention, after all . . .

"A holiday in the country does sound tempting." Nice try, Mustang :P

Woah, what a bit of bribery on Riza's part! She REALLY doesn't like the idea of having the miniskirt bill passed, does she? Amazing what lengths she'll go to.

"Riza owns the inn". Now THAT certainly straightens out a few loose threads!

Now that's good crack for ya!
Dailenna chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
"a piece creme colored stationary" missing an 'of', perhaps?

Lovely little piece. I can imagine Grumman coming to help out - he's a wonderful fellah like that. Not afraid of getting his hands dirty.

Happy Royai Day :3 I hope your next piece adds to the Royai cheer :D
Bizzy chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
I was trying to figure out what was going on. I presumed you weren't making Riza ill, as that is rather cliche, though not terribly unreasonable considering the way she overworks herself.

Anyway, it was sweet how Roy just files for his own leave as soon as she goes home for the night. And he insists upon going!

That erally would be a job that should be just for Riza and perhapos her grandfather, grandpa there for moral support. By then, everything in that house would legally be hers.

I always assumed she had cleaned it out, though, destroying and selling things that weren't n ecessary, and storing things that she felt were important.

Great job!
Kitsune Moonstar chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
I've really enjoyed this fic so far. Thanks so much for it.

Kit~_
Legendary Chimera chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Bwahahhaa! Go Breda! Big bonus points for basing this around one of my all time favorite episodes.
Dailenna chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
"He’d fallen out of his chair the first time, only to have it attack him while he was down." ie. When he fell, he woke Hayate, and Hayate sniffed and wagged his tail? :3

"Hawkeye let out an “oomph” as he feet we knocked" - should be 'her' and 'were'.

"Mustang looked from Breda dropping the paperwork on his desk, the extra chair at Hawkeye’s desk, and then over to the flushed Hawkeye with a raised brow." XD I'm curious as to what he thought about the situation. Must read on :3

I love jealous!Mustang. He's so cute :3 And I'm going to be eagerly anticipating the next chapter. I want to know why Hawkeye was so upset!
Bizzy chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Haaha yay Royai exposition!

I'm kinda jetlagged so that's all I've got at the moment...
MoonStarDutchess chapter 4 . 6/9/2008