Reviews for No Chance for Fate
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 2/28
I have always felt that the Chinese Amazons had too much pride and no common sense or respect for others.

Even the weapons of World War One would slaughter them, starting with Mustard Gas and ending with the machine gun.

The Kiss Of Death is nothing less than MURDER.

Why no one has exterminated them is a mystery.
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 2/28
RANMA WINS

There are several things that define Ranma.

Martial Arts, change this and you might as well rewrite your fic changing Ranma to Sam.
Genma the greedy and stupid, I have not ever read of a good Genma.
The curse, be careful changing this, also lock it at your peril, curing it is a BAD IDEA
The collection of girls chasing Ranma, having multiple females around is central to Ranma's character.
One may catch him, two is best, yes a triad not a couple.
The various girls and women do not have to all want to bed him.
Mother, wife, sister, cousin, Aunt, friend, student, teacher, etc, the females surrounding Ranma can be varied.
Ranma does not lose in the end, not when it counts.
The "Win" Ranma achieves might not be a traditional win.
Best shown in a fic where Ranma beats Hild by becoming her daughter!
There are other things defining a Ranma, this list is not complete.

If you change a character so much you can replace the characters name with Sam in your story(and it reads ok) then you have changed too much.

So far you are doing great.
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 2/27
People like Ryoga?

I guess they are also losers who blame others for everything.

With the way Ryoga acts he could be a bastard son of Genma.
GeorgeTobor chapter 6 . 2/27
Ryoga is not using his brain, it should be removed.

Sure he will die, but his problems will be over.

And with his attitude the pig will see HELL.
GeorgeTobor chapter 5 . 2/27
Rather like redeeming Snape(and maybe Peter) in Harry Potter keeping Akane sane has to start early, very early.

For a good story that redeems many, read ROUNDABOUT DESTINY.

The best Ranma/Akane are time travel or do overs.
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 2/27
After I had read Ranma fics for a while I went looking for the original.

In many ways the fics are better.

Genma should have been shot dead for the public good.
Soun sent to an insane asylum.
Happosai hunted and assassinated.
The Kunos collectively committed. (with his attitude I am sure young Kuno raped some girl and his father paid for silence)

ETC...

Nice that you fixed Nerima.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 2/27
Good job bringing in Saeko to turn Nodoka into a person.

Crossovers are so popular in Ranma because the original cast is trapped in an unescapable situation.
Outside help is needed to break the cycle.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/27
Interesting explanations for the behavior of Genma and Nodoka in canon.

one of the reviewers

sociopathic, psychotic, it does not matter some of the original characters are plain insane.

Crazy is crazy is crazy, the exact label does not matter.

For example; the "kiss of death" that the chinese amazons practice is nothing more than murder.

The Kiss of Marriage is rape and enslavement.

Women are no better than men and often worse.

Thanks for writing and completing a fic for me to read.
Armiture chapter 47 . 1/8
Yes, it's been a long time coming, I was so impatient to read the end that I skipped ahead to it once I able to have time to ready the final chapters of this story. I started reading it when you were on chapter 8, many years ago. The final battle was magnificent and kudos for wrapping everything up so well.
Armiture chapter 46 . 1/6
It was so strange, reading a death of Happosai that was deadly serious instead of slapstick humorous but I was glad to see youma Happosai die at long last.
Armiture chapter 48 . 1/4
I'm glad you were finally able to finish this story, I had really enjoyed "Going Another Way" and I look forward to your upcoming Harry Potter story.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 7 . 8/19/2020
I've read enough for now. This is just rediculous. What language is your first language? Try getting the Duolingo app so that you can learn how to write properly in English. I hope my advice helps.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 3 . 8/18/2020
I don't see how this is an improvement. Like, how bad must you have been before for you to consider this better? That's just embarrassing. Normally I don't say stuff like this, but my God man. I'm going to try to keep reading because the story is good, but the freaking grammar is horrid.
OgamiRei-kun chapter 24 . 7/15/2020
Hello, thanks for the story.
It was interesting at the start, unfortunately, at last in my opinion, there were some points that just made me lose interest
The idea of Pluto escaping and those waves was fantastic, specially at the start where she explained her regret and the idea of the new silver millennium.
From there however things just started spiraling, for example:
Renma; You took the characters, and in a few chapters you completely destroyed it.
Nothing was left of the original, except the name of a few characters and a few techniques.
In some situations it was outright bashing.
Renma specially just got changed without reason.
His relationship with Ami was originally really endearing, and could have been a reason to inspire him to train further to help the senshi, instead in less than twenty chapters chapters you made them reach a "closeness" that just took the interest away.
Specially after chapter 18 (included), it just went on a level so high that made me just shake my head in disappointment.
The plot of the manga went just destroyed.
A child, specially after the ten years of training and conditioning Renma had, just do not go away in that way.
Immediately after started school he lost everything about Renma and became a new character.
The way Renma refused challenge after challenge immediately and without any problem was too fast as a character development, and way too forced.
I hoped that the test with khu-lon was a way to deal better with that, and while I was definitely impressed with how Amy helped, it was too fast.
In the comments you said that in canon was too slow so you shortened it. Unfortutely you did not consider that your Renma is not, canon Renma.
Between his mother and Amy he would have accepted more his other side (not completely, but more), and while balanced by new potential problems (like the fact that with all those changes to his lifestyle and himself he should fear more losing his overall identity rather than his sexual identity) he should definitely last longer than what his canon self would in your opinion.
How Pluto interfered with all Renma 1/2 plots was way too strange, starting with Shampoo, and then the others too.
The way you dealt with Ryoga is definitely too savage, and so OOC and without reason that it made no sense. The whole chapter was just off, even how it dealt with Ryo Urawa. It died in front of them, it was their failing, and yet by the next chapter it was just forgotten, just like Nephrite who had a connection strong enough with akane to have her in distress with his death at last in the next chapter.
Not only, but it was the second youma that defected or tried at last to help anyway (more or less), at last a mention to Nephrite would not have been out of place, at last by the soft-hearted Sailor Moon
About senshi-training, while definitely too fast to be realistic as it is an anime, in regarding the development of their abilities and their uses part of the reason is their past life memories, that makes it less learning something new and more remembering something forgotten.
Totally with you about Usagi and Mamoru, through for Usagi part of the reason she became so similar to the Princess after getting the memories back is that she was just too plain, she had not not developed a strong personality when all started, so compared to the life of the Princess, that was so similar yet so different, her present self just felt so inconsequential it got liberally molded by her past life and relationship with Mamoru.
Why has pluto not attacked in the previous chapter (23)? she was in the perfect position, yet she merely made them retreat and nobody questioned it.
I really tried to continue reading, but i really can't, sorry
BLINIX chapter 48 . 5/24/2020
This is really nice, never been good a writing reviews, but gonna thank you for this story. Never really liked Sailor Moon fics because of all the cliché that you mentioned and really weird writing, specially the Ranma crossovers. But this! I sent this to a word document and activated Text-to-speech because I had things to do. That was really a nice decision, I imagined all the story, like an anime playing in my head.
Glad I found this story.