Reviews for No Chance for Fate
shugokage chapter 37 . 4h
Nice job on this chapter!
xbox432 chapter 37 . 16h
And next time... Ranma kills a "God". Heh, Saffron will be good practice for Metalia and Pharaoh 99. I'm curious as to how Kiima is gonna do things this go around. She won't be able to impersonate Ami for sure. Not only is Ranma a bit more aware in your fic, he'll be able to spot an imposter immediately with that connection he shares with Ami. Plus Ami herself won't be an easily captured damsel in distress like Akane was.

The fights this chapter were a bit brief, but still well done. Afterall, fighting wasn't exactly the point of this chapter. I'm quite interested to see how you handle Jadeite and Thethys, having a redemption style arc might be fun to watch.
Quathis chapter 37 . 19h
It feels good to see the team win a decisive victory after the set backs they've had. The people they've reclaimed from this win should help settle some scores and minds. Losing a Dark General and hopefully winning him over should help the Senshi in the future. Chibi-Usa showing up in spirit form is funny to me, especially with her and Usagi's reactions to eachother. She really is much less annoying than usual. Until next time.
jgkitarel chapter 37 . 2/23
Welp, the Phoenix Tribe is about to get a whole can of whoop-ass opened up on them with this. And it will be a toss-up as to whether it will be Ranma or the Senshi who open it on them after giving it a good shake.

And I like how this chapter went. You've been hinting at Jadeite's being cleansed of the evil within him and the possibility of him redeeming himself, and Tethys' becoming human was nice as well. Also, Beryl, you done goofed, as has Metallia.
Dacl73 chapter 37 . 2/23
Very interesting, and as soon as you mentioned the Creep I knew Ranma was deal with it. Also that Wicked City bit... I can't ever see those two words together without thinking of the H-Anime of the Same name.
Neo-Devil chapter 37 . 2/23
Ever watch Jojo's Bizzare adventure? Wanna make a recommendation in the form of Kars, this monster defeated via being sent into space where he'd travel for who knows how long, considering the distance between planets I figure he could land on any of the kingdom worlds by this point in time, perhaps mars considering how he was sent into space just a few years before WWII happened.

I get the feeling you might not use this idea but I figured it might be cool to give an idea like this while it's still fresh in my mind, not gonna go spoiling jojo's Bizarre Adventure if you haven't seen it so you may want to watch it up to the end of part 2 if you haven't already.

Either way, this leads to a new set of techniques for Ranma to learn at the same time, as for why, well, if you've watched jojo, I'm sure you'd already know what I speak of. hmm, though considering how the timeline in jojo is, I wouldn't be surprised if one might appear. Whether you do try this doesn't really matter to me, I just wanted to get it out while its fresh in my mind, know what I mean?
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 37 . 2/23
Well, Shingo handled it better than Minako's parents. That's something. What else is something good is that Pluto has someone she can relate to now.
I had not read this for a long time and thought I'd check the latest updates to see if it had changed. It's too bad this is not an original fic. If it were it might be very good. The problem is it is trying to be a Ranma/Sailor Moon cross and for that it doesn't work. It sucks all the fun out of both stories to where I was completely bored before I was halfway through this chapter.
FFReader123 chapter 37 . 2/22
Just noticed the date this was published, it must be a crazy feeling to see something you put so much time and effort into be so close to turning 10 years old
OBSERVER01 chapter 37 . 2/22
another excellent chapter. i am admittedly pleased you kept jadeite and tehtys alive. i kinda ship them :)
Celestia's Paladin chapter 37 . 2/22
Chibi-Usa's return was rather unexpected given you earlier statements and chats, but I am happy to see her surviving, annoying or not she was an innocent and didn't deserve to die.

Things are getting to more complicated on the Ranma front I see
Quatre24 chapter 33 . 2/18
League of extraordinary gentlemen character based of the story of Picture Darin Grey, I think that's the title written sometime before 1900 was a good plot twist. What did you did ami was great development of her story. Your story is one of the few fanfiction that's is better than the original source material, like the comic Gold Digger. If you get the chance to read it to look at the Gardeners; who they are, what is going on with them, and possible connection to the moon. Might be some good source material why pharaoh 90 knows about Metallia and vice versa.
Quatre24 chapter 23 . 2/6
That is had to be hard to chapter to write, and you wrote it well. You explained the premise story in detail with it be overbearing the rest but with good reactions to it from the characters. nice little plot twist the queen. Good subtle insults to artists of the original manga and design work. If you have read Gold Digger comic there is quote one from the characters, no one grows weaker depending on the hero.
Good way to start to introduce the outers as that would start up as the first story is going. Shadow hunters interesting concept to see where this goes snice they are not part any government past or present. Like Ranma's curse is somewhat resolved but it is still the Ranma we know. Excellent read so far.
The whole car accident feels like both a contrived plot device, and a nerf to Ranma's abilities, his speed and durability.

If he has the time to push Nodola out of the way, he should have plenty to jump away himself. Hell he could just have grabbed her and jumped away with her as he has done several times in canon with different characters.

Typo: