Reviews for No Chance for Fate
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 9/10
This seems to have fairly decent quality writing, but the grammar and spelling could use a lot of work.
Phoenixir chapter 35 . 8/24
Strange. I was sure the evil Professor Tomoe I remember was a good boss to his henchmen and not a Generic Evil Villain whom sees his henchmen as expendable. Must be the timeline changes. Also your syntax is wavering between weird and decent. Work on it and improve it.
PikaMew1288 chapter 16 . 8/20
The girls really need to be trained in seeing Ki. Hopefully this situation knocks that fact home to them.
PikaMew1288 chapter 14 . 8/19
I though that the Silver Crystal could only be used by Queen Serenity's bloodline so why hasn't Pluto thought of that? Also, Why isn't Beryl searching for the Golden Crystal instead due to it's connection to Earth?
Andalumeni chapter 35 . 8/19
great funand yes, your description of the 3 principles and the virtues had me thinking 'ultima' even though it has been decades since I played them...
Major Simi chapter 35 . 8/19
Looks like Ranma doesn't like teleportation. Anyway great chapter
Dragon Man 180 chapter 35 . 8/19
I am loving the romance between Jadeite and Tethys, I really want to see the two of them get redeemed and live the rest of their lives together.

Very nice chapter, I especially liked the tests of virtues and the answers given!
Quathis chapter 35 . 8/18
The three different sides of this mismatched fight are having issues. The Senshi and friends are moving things at a steady pace and supporting each other well. The Pharaoh group could take notes, even of the Dark Kingdom where there is some inner-loyalty. Though no one can relax with the others looking to capitalize on any weakness or laziness in the other groups, especially the darker and more violent groups. Until next time.
Treant Balewood chapter 35 . 8/18
When did Beryl get a hold of Happy I can't remember I'm going to have to go back and reread. Happy to see a new chapter, Thanks for Writing!
OBSERVER01 chapter 35 . 8/17
darn good. jadeite x thethys! i ship it ! :)
god of all chapter 35 . 8/17
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 10 . 8/14
please tell me ranma gets stronger and he learns his canon techniques, since so far it just seems like ranma is a hanger on and not really contributing. And ranma kinda does outpower the senshi in some places especially physically with his speed strength reflexes and dexterity and experience. plus when ki get brought into the equation, he can dish out a lot of AOE and collateral damage. To me it kinda seems your nerfing ranma so the senshi don't get outclassed
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 2 . 8/14
will ranma become as strong as hes supposed to be, like learning umisenkan, amagurikan, hiryu shoten ha, and that vacuum blades skill, and maybe demon fist
Phoenixir chapter 33 . 7/22
Hm...a question. What are you going to do about Rei's flame sniper. Did change form or... maybe the spear will shrink?
Phoenixir chapter 34 . 7/22
I have finally caught up! Your story is fantastic.
I see that you're still having trouble with English verbal tenses though.