Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Ashen Author chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
Oh, things are picking up. Given how last chapter ended, and Hotaru's introduction, we'll probably have the Outer senshi saving the day, perhaps. I wonder what Jadeite has planned, though.

Aside from that, it's nice that he effectively buried the hatchet with Ukyo, and that Mousse is developing as well. I wouldn't have minded of scene of Uasgi's birthday party either, but this chapter was already bloated.

Still, great going, and I hope the next part is as awesome as the rest!
goddragonking chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon
god of all chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
clockright chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I have only srarted reading your works recently. Though I am puite intrigued how you seem to be weaving the stories together. You seem to using only a few of the characters right now spinning yarn. It seems that you may be spinning a great tapestry. Keep up the good work, and thank you for sharing your talents.
RubyHeart99 chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
i love your storie lots of action and the end made me laugh till i was crying a river i hope you complete your storie
tarrangar chapter 17 . 3/3/2014
he just treathened the city and said where he would be why didnt the military bomb the hell out of the building while he where the only 1 in it? i dont think jadeite can survive a good airstrike easily
Grizzmon chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Yeah, that was kind of a plothole...
Meech Macko chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
Looks like Ryoga finally got his head straight...good for him, as it would stop him from causing unnecessary havoc.

Now, that was Ninja gaiden look Ranma sported with the mask on and he finally quit going as girl...all Ranma was missing is the sword on his back...but I guess that would be too much if the cops see that...but If Endymion is having the sword ...maybe, Ranma too can use it...as I am sure, being a hardcore martial artist like Ranma, he would have greater muscle memory than others. So adapting to weapons is very easier for hardcore martial artists like Ranma, Xian Pu and Mu Tse and they would be more skilled than Endymione with the swordplay, bet they could use Naru's sickle in and Minako's whip with much more defined form and style.

I do remember seeing an episode Ranma and Genma training together with a Staff...pretty great skilled.

Either way since Ranma cant carry a sword ( A sharp sword would have been a game changer with its range and sharpness) around, he can at least adapt with reinforced modified gloves to allow him to make better punches or he could carry around other concealable weapons like Tanto or some or a tri staff.

They won here coz Bunbo had a last miniute concience.

Yeah Mu Tsu can teach Ranma to use his other arts better. He is coming around his crazy obsession from Xian pu...

I dont know much about the Outer Senshi...But I do hear...the Inner Senshi fight with more concience and honour than the Outer who are a bit colder and their methods can be questionable...or rather they can be uncaring at most times.

Till next update.

-Meech
shugokage chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
Interesting chapter!
Treant Balewood chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
Another nice chapter, and as always Thanks for Writing! Pretty sure I've never seen Ryoga handled quite like that, thought it was nice, things are starting to heat back up and the outers are entering the picture wonder how you're gunna play this. I'll be waiting with baited breath.
Ashen Author chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
I really do like this story. The character interactions are well-done and developed, the plot twists and turns are interesting, and it's just plain GOOD. The way you handled Ryoga, as well as Setsuna's discomfort with those methods, were realistic genius. That being said, I honestly have a few pieces of what I hope is constructive criticism.

1) You're including too many sex overtones/jokes. It was funny and interesting to start with since it let us examine their relationship, but you're sort of running it into the ground, although I also noticed that you were a lot better about it in this chapter than previous ones, so I like your going in that direction.
It's not even big things that are bugging me, I'm ashamed to admit, it's just little things that you probably don't notice you're putting in. For instance, an attack on Mars, "turned her seifuku to shreds, only the part above her breasts surviving at all, everything below that covered in blood." Usually that would be a pretty good description, but putting in the part about her breasts instead of just saying 'the top half,' or omitting it entirely and using 'turned her seifuku to bloody shreds,' seemed to sexualize it in a way that /really/ didn't sound right when I read it.
I also like that Ranma and Ami are setting boundaries, but you really don't have to be so descriptive when they get physical. It honestly squicks me a little, I'm sorry to say. I really didn't need Ranma saying he was about to [I don't want to write it even if it isn't /that/ dirty] nor Ami's descriptions of what Ranma's hand on her butt did to her.

2) You're overdoing it a little on the 'hard work is hard, but pays off' message. I like it as a theme of the story, but you don't need people discussing it as much as they do. First there was the discussing of their weapons and training with the cats, which was good. You did a lot of showing their progress.
The scene where they're exploring boundaries and discussing how far they've come was okay, although if you'd had Ami use an example of how Ranma's gotten better-remind him of an incident or compare how he'd react to something then vs now-it would be smoother and more effective at getting the point across I feel.
The discussion about Ryo's hard work became useless and devalued after he became precognitive, while appropriate, felt like a little too much.

That being said though, I still love the story as a whole, and can't wait for the next installment. Seeing an appearance from two of the Outers in civilian form was interesting, and I eagerly await how they handle 'waking up' their senshi forms.
Hang Tuah chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
Just read your latest update. The title certainly was misleading when I first saw it. But I'm glad you found a way to prevent Ryoga from being a wild card in this story.

I also liked the small part where we see Ranma and Ami decide to take things slow. The two odd ducks are certainly being careful in developing their relationship.

You also weren't kidding when you mentioned that the Sailor Senshi and their allies have to evolve in battle the slow, hard way.

And finally, Haruka and Michiru make their appearance. I can only imagine their reactions when Setsuna reveled their past lives and their Sailor Senshi uniforms. Will they have to deal with Mistress 9 and the Witches Five a lot sooner this time?
Dark Lord Moridin chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
I like this story, though it is a bit hard to picture zoicite as a girl.

as for the scepter never picking up on the gem in Hino, well they were pulling the entire arc out of their arse. the manga and live action have the silver crystal in Usagi. i suppose following the anime makes sense as the most people would have seen it, even with how much non-cannon there is.
lord Martiya chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Jiji was found.

About Bunbo... Given his lack of personality, wouldn't have been possible for Urawa to take him over and use it as a super mode?
Geoffro Madness chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
Interesting, but I think it's getting a bit dark from what you started with. Either way, nice!
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »