Reviews for No Chance for Fate
phoenixir chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
I can't help but notice that you have trouble with transitive verbs, verb tenses, and the proper use of the forms of "do," and the forms of "be."
You should work on that. I will inform you if I spot anymore errors of note.
Red Reaper chapter 28 . 12/2/2016
Just a friendly reminder to fans, Sailor Uranus is the Senshi of the Sky. All of her powers are air based.

Also, to the author. I noticed that you're mixing up "this, that, those, these, and the," a lot. In addition you are mixing up the plural and singular forms of verbs. Maybe work on that?
But Otherwise I love this story. Keep up the good work!
silverhawk88 chapter 31 . 11/27/2016
Well, here's hoping that they can save the Senshi. And there is Hotaru jumping in to save the day!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 31 . 10/29/2016
I'm rather enjoying this. Do keep up the good work, though I understand life can get in the way.
FreeReading chapter 31 . 10/28/2016
Nice work I like this chapter, with the Scouts down it is up to the wrecking crew to save the day of course with a surprises for Nehellenia since she did not expect Saturn to be ready and able. I also like how you handled each scouts case creating a fear suited to each one or how they avoid it in Minako's case. And Hotaru just jumping in at the last minute nice surprise. Great story would like to see more.
demonic hellfire chapter 31 . 10/25/2016
Personally I think Nehellenia is cheap version of Freddy Kruger.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 31 . 10/22/2016
Temporal mechanics and auric energy is VERY confusing. The dream threat here is pretty impressive. Huh, had a thought of what would happen to the evil dream Queen if Vanity was smacked by depression from Ryoga in the Shi Shi Hokudan. May just implode her.
The Nachoman chapter 31 . 10/21/2016
Beauty sleep indeed. lol.
Major Simi chapter 31 . 10/20/2016
Well the SAR team is in, and now they will probably have to brave unimaginable horror s . Great chapter nice part with Ceres
Quelqu'un dans la nuit chapter 31 . 10/20/2016
Ok, I like it, and your take on Nehellenia is a valid one I'd say... On the other hand the idea of Metallia getting back power of defeated younma...
First of all, it seems just to good for the megabad guy. Bad gays must suffer for their badguyness! And either way DK get a lot of energy already.
Second: I would say that younma use their own energy and while they are destroyed, they energy should be in conflict with attack and dissipate...
But well, it's your story, so do as you wosh, it is great either way!

And so, there will be a showdown in the dreamplane! I have a feeling that Ranma will be the one to do the main asskicking! After all if Nehellenia is vanity incarnated, Ranma is a living badassfulness and ego! He believe himself being able to kick her ass, so in this world he will be able to do it!
Treant Balewood chapter 31 . 10/20/2016
Thank you for the chapter it was delicious!
reydrago chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
ah, an update...
oh damn, the outers really needing their beauty sleep, they gets cranky
and helios to the rescue, hehe i like your way to put nehellenia cant wait next chapter
Quathis chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
Good communication can help a lot, but you still need to be careful. Especially if you fight the supernatural. Got some more pregnant women, and an approach on the dream shenanigans. This will likely be both a fun adventure mixed with nightmares beyond mortal ken. You know, like Madoka Magica... which doesn't give me hope for them and their sanities coming out perfectly intact. Until next time.
OBSERVER01 chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
quite good. i was amused at jadeite insulting the fashion sense of the Death Busters. what does Nehellenia have planned for our protaganists?
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
You can probably also add stupidity to her flaws. She's no Metallia, that's for sure. She's just another sucker Metallia's using for her own ends.
805 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »