Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Treant Balewood chapter 24 . 2/8
"Take your bottom lip and pull it over your head"
Grizzmon chapter 25 . 2/8
Well, a death curse makes sense, is powered by the hate of the person you just killed.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 25 . 2/8
Oh, great. Happi, happi...die, die.
Greatazuredragon chapter 25 . 2/8
Very nice chjapter, keep up the good work.
hamtaro102 chapter 24 . 2/8
Kill pantyhose taro
goddragonking chapter 25 . 2/8
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Quathis chapter 25 . 2/8
Very good and varied look at how everyone relaxes and more than a few seemed a bit lost in that activity. Though it looks like the approaching threat has stopped some of that relaxation. And with the Saotomes gone on vacation, they will need help, especially with so many powerful and pretty young girls in a different kind of danger. Until next time.
xbox432 chapter 25 . 2/8
I once again have to say how much I'm enjoying this story. I've always been a fan of Ranma, but kept my distance from anything Sailor Moon related. The story had a lot of promise but... yeah, they made me want to slap them for their idiocy as much as Bella from Twilight does. It's nice to see the characters from both franchises being fleshed out so well.
xbox432 chapter 24 . 1/17
Yeah, I'm gettin' the feeling that them meeting "Happy" this time around is gonna be much much worse. With the way you're swinging this story, I'm actually hoping they put the old goblin down for good.
tarrangar chapter 16 . 1/10
Yes yes let the amazon village tear itself appart till not even ashes remains.
Also still think your bashing Ryouga.
tarrangar chapter 13 . 1/10
You hate Ryouga specially right afterall your trying to give all the other members of the nerima cast character development and Ryouga is no worse than Nabiki there and far better than any of the damn amazons if you allow them to be better why do you insist on only showing Ryougas bad sides
tarrangar chapter 8 . 1/9
This comment should really be for chapter 9 but i made one early by mistake.
Why the heck are they showing compassion the communist should have executed every single warrior in the village as assesories to countless murders.
Yeah i really hate the amazons.
tarrangar chapter 9 . 1/9
Akane is actually at multiple black belts i think unless there are a seperate much harder grading system used in this world for KI fuelled martial arts.
tarrangar chapter 7 . 1/9
I dont really like your portrayal of Ryouga mainly because you seem to give so many of the others the best interpretation making him worse in comparison Ryouga isnt worse than all the other Ranma 1/2 cast.
tarrangar chapter 4 . 1/9
If Ranma just wanted a job it shouldnt be all that hard to get, amongst other things he could make a killing as a stuntman he would probably even like it a semidangerous and exciting life is something he would enjoy.
640 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »