Reviews for No Chance for Fate
god of all chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
OBSERVER01 chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
excellent chapter.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
- The Golden Pair really are stupid, aren't they? Too bad for them.

- It sucks to be Konatsu.

- I think we're going to see the same thing happen to the Death Busters that we did with Happosai in that chronic backstabbing ain't funny.
Greatazuredragon chapter 27 . 12/25/2015
Nice work, thanks for the update.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
very good plot twist
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Well, I am doing another read through of this. Let's see if I can spot some stuff I missed on first time through
GeorgeTobor chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
The perverted old gnome turned into a youma!
You really hate the senshi don't you?
Please let the conversion Rob him of something, his knowledge, intelligence, something.
A super pervert with super martial arts is overkill.
Nachoman1 chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
Don't you worry about the infrequency of your publishing: as long as you don't abandon the story, we'll be waiting. Believe in your fans!
Williams Damas chapter 10 . 8/19/2015
buenas hay uno cruse de sailor moon vs ranma son totalmente enemigos y de hecho pelean a muerte es me parecio muy interesate

there is one good story sailor moon vs ranma are totally made enemies and fight to the death it is I found very Become interested
lord Martiya chapter 26 . 8/19/2015
Happosai here was quite the nightmare... And seeing him get his just dessert (and finding out what Cologne did him in China) was rather satisfying. Hope you don't mind if I use Cologne's punishment for Happosai in my stories...
god of all chapter 26 . 8/17/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
Bucio chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
Hey there

And we finally have Happosai on stage, your version of it is just like you said, a monster, and as I thought that some of his victims would be Kasumi and Nabiki, in this case both, but not at the level of how Happosai entered the history.

Was brave the way Soun and Genma revealed when Happosai get to Tendo Dojo; Soun especially seeing the suffering of his daughters, and seeing Tofu, get violent, seeing Kasumi suffer for the evil essence of Happosai. I liked the background that you gave to the history between Happosai and Cologne, implying they were married (Shampoo is then Happosai granddaughter?), and when Cologne discovered the kind of man he was Happosai, she left him impotent to destroy the nerves of his member, explaining so , the tricks of the current Happosai, who sought another way to satisfy his lust

It was a clever way as Cologne and the others (Soun, Genma, Mouse, Ranma, Tofu and Pantyhose Taro) attacked Happosai, weakening him and attacking together, and with Cologne using the Hiryu Shoten Ha at the end (I think it's called the attack), leaving Happosai to the brink of death. Here the mistake of Cologne and the other was to be trusted, and not go looking to make sure that he died and now have among their problems to a Youma powered Happosai (besides that would not be too easy to get rid of Happosai)

Here who was quite damaged, was Nabiki, who already by previous history events, showed signs of problems, and this is further aggravated when the Youma of the Death Busters attacked Kasumi and said when Nabiki try to help, the Youma he despised her by saying that the heart of Nabiki, was not pure, which could be devastating and more after being the victim of Happosai, which can lead to Nabiki, one of the things that Cologne said of the victims of Happosai : suicide (I know that sounds dramatic, but it's at least what I can interpret of the story)

Another important point was the attack of the Death Busters Youma in Kasumi, which although it might solve, brought to light some interesting details, such as the version of Moko Tabisha of this Ranma (powered by love), and Kasumi, is apparently the reincarnation of Queen Serenity (that itself was a surprise, in addition to can partially use the Silver Crystal - that could be an option to help Nabiki with the Silver Crystal, but used by Kasumi)

And from this chapter, we have active at the same time; the Dark Kingdom, and the Death Buster, like itself, our heroes do not have complicated the situation, not to mention Youma Happosai, I know that is realistic, the point of view of this story and all, but they will have some opportunity and reinforcements ?; for how things are, they really are going to need support.

Unless that Buster Death and the Dark Kingdom, fight each other, for example, if the Dark Kingdom, decided that the pure crystals seeking by the Death Buster, are a better source of energy for Metalia, plus Professor Tomoe (or rather, the Youma who possesses him), seems to be in constant struggle for control of his body, because the real Professor Tomoe, seems to be fighting yet

While I have nothing against Setsuna, Haruka and Michiru, I would like to see that Professor Tomoe had another opportunity to be with Hotaru and be a good father, because if Genma is having another opportunity, he should have it also, in addition to perhaps he could be of some help.

And the final moment of the chapter was that Ranma and Ami finally will have relations (with Ranma as woman), with both sets of parents being aware of it, and in turn doing the same, which may result in future brothers to Ranma and Ami, plus the hint that Nodoka condition of not being able to have more children, may no longer be a problem for it.

It may have been somewhat long the waiting (never mind that was just filler), but it was worth. You do a great job as always, keep it up

PS: would be too much to ask that Happosai disturb Kaolinete and the other Witches, by order of the Dark Kingdom, or he would be a wildcard, being a nuisance to the three groups (the Sailors, the Dark Kingdom, and the Death Busters)
xbox432 chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
The only thing I'm disappointed in is that Happy managed to live. Even though I expected it I was still hoping they'd put the little bastard down. I"m curious about what you have in store for Nabiki, what with all the hints about what happened to her.
Cor Strike FX chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
Happosai as a youma...or whatever they are in that arc...that's just scary.
Coral Skipper chapter 26 . 8/16/2015
This was an exceptional chapter. I very rarely bother to review something (I think this might be my first review in over a year, maybe two). The portrayal of Happosai feels so much truer than how he's portrayed in the manga/anime that I almost feel dirty looking back at how he was played for laughs. Also, I can see how you're building towards the future with the Kasumi developments and the hints at what Kuh Lon can teach Ranma.
697 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »