Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Greatazuredragon chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Good chapter, thanks for the update.
goddragonking chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
moon so bright chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Happosai? Anyways, nice Ranma x Ami romantic progression.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Well, since Happi ain't bulletproof, I don't see the problem.
maryjane5000 chapter 23 . 12/6/2014
I love this especially since no fuku or tux for Ranma as he/she's not reincarnated but what if...

Ranma used the disguise pen for something better then a ninja suit & it gave him a tux/armor or her a fuku?

They (& I hope they do) get married that would make Ranma a "Prince" (or would it be King?) so would he get armor like Endimyon's & wouldn't she also get a fuku?

Ami got pregnant & they need another Mercury would they get Ranma to fill the spot?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
How is Makoto the most feminine in the room?
Usagi & Minako are girly girls
Rei & Akane are Tomboys
Makoto is a normal girl/tomboy
Ami is Bookworm/normal girl
I don't think any of them are feminine
Celestial Indigo chapter 23 . 11/20/2014
This fic is one of the best RSM X-overs I have ever read. I especially enjoy the Ranma/Ami matchup.

Is there any chance that you get Azuna involved? Maybe as Sailor Charon? Have it as the explanation as to why she always 'has to' steal cute things to distract herself from confusing images all the time. Plus another rich girl in the mix could help the cast financially, right?
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
Two front war coming up!
Meech Macko chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
Nice chapter...

Genma has a great advantage with the umisenkan invisibility trick. i am guessing that such trick requires great concentration and it would be hard to master...guess, such grand Ninja trick could have its limits like time limit to maintain the invisibility. There is also the Yamasenkan too. Looks more like Genma stole some Ninja oriented technique.

Now, all Ranma need is a sword ...maybe from his mom or he could use something concealable like a Tanto or a wakizashi to finish of his opponents faster than using bare hands which would take a lot of effort and time.

I liked the thoughts of hardcore martial artists like Genma and Ku lon for the magic dependent warriors. It seems as they aren't impressed at all of their "gifted" powers as they know the senshi's got such powers without blood and sweat hardwork. Naturally, they wont be impressing hardcore martial artist masters like Genma or Ku lon.

Ku lon could teach Ranma a trick or two and she kinda like hardcore hardworking martial artist that pick up fast.

Hope to see some Ranma x Ami development.

-Meech
White Keyblade Oathkeeper chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
You went Star Wars on us...I approve
god of all chapter 23 . 11/13/2014
Great chapter tory so far please continue this story soon.
Sanasuke chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Awesome
Shinkicker chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
So.. Clearly Queen Serenity will turn up at some point, and probably won't be as weak as expected. I'm curious whom you she shall be. Good, and kind core... Has me leaning towards Kasumi. Which is good since she doesn't really get a big role most of the time. Although I secretly hope for Ranma to be Serenity, but oh well.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
spicarus chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
So, queen Serenity got reborn...I guess that makes her Kasumi.

I look forward to the next installment.
Ant Crown chapter 23 . 11/11/2014
At least you're not as bad as Ghost in The Shell.
921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »