Reviews for No Chance for Fate
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Awesome.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Awesome except for two typos.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh my except for three typos.
Kalladin1989 chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Amazing story. When will we learn more about ranma being a shadow hunter?
Ashen Author chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Are you going to have the same or different rainbow crystal carriers? If you're accepting suggestions, Kasumi could be an interesting one. Update soon please!
Vld chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Well, at least he's not dead. Though will the SEnshis manage to reanimate him i have no idea.

Nice chapter!
Firehedgehog chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
nice ficcy here
Tovath chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
You did a dood job with the fight in the park ;-)
chaosglory626 chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
It's always interesting to see one of the Generals turn. The Good End here is that eventually after the defeat of the Dark Kingdom they somehow rescue him and he gets to be Akane's love interest. I really really can't wait till Ranma learns his good moves. Keep up the good work.
Vld chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Damn ffnet for not keeping me logged in at all times, my last review for this chapter was sent as a "guest"... i'm the one who asked you not to pull a "Naoko" with Nephrite. assuming he lives... which i'm gonna find out right now.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
excellent chapter
Quathis chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Interesting how things played out, with everything going well only to be utterly denied. Lots of little things happening to show that the Senshi are learning something from their training, though it doesn't like like it's really sunk in yet. I wonder how Akane will react to this news, and if she'll meet him again. Until next time.
irnzenmonk chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
good chapter ne
jgkitarel chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
It is good to know that you are still working on this. I have been watching this series for some time.
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
hm interesting! very interesting!
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »