Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
I really like your use of realistic situations in regards to this story and am intensily interested in reading the whole completion of this story and will gladly look forward too each new installment. I like how you try to avoid some of the usual pitfalls that these kinds of stories generate. Thank you! Sorry I don't have any constructive advice too add but the only things I saw were either minor grammatical or spelling errors. I believe your writing is looking very well thought out and fairly well done. Yoiu have my attention!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
I really hope this story is not abandoned because it's a really great one. The interaction is Ranks and Ami is amazing and how the small things are changing both of there lives and how the fate of the world is turning out.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 7/27/2014
This is AWESOME:). Can't wait for more!
rinnegan18 chapter 21 . 7/19/2014
please continue
Greatazuredragon chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Lol i wonder how they would react if they knew there is an actual chinese curse following that line "May you live in interesting times." XD
Good story, very well written.
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Unh so Ranma will end up being able to join the fight properly with that i guess. The idea of Akane being imune to the spell thanks to her 'incredible' cooking was funny, good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
You do have valid points, and truly this is shaping up nicely. Why do I get the filling that the Youmma will be introduced to the neko-ken? XD
Good work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
I loved how you portrayed Ramma's mon! She is great!
Good story nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
This is a very interesting crossover, It's very good nice work.
Cor Strike FX chapter 21 . 6/9/2014
Are you going to have Ranma learn the Soul of Ice/Hiryu Shoten Ha here? It's very highly destructive and would probably bash most Youma into dust.
Cheb chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
The initial plot device of Usagi taking away free will is awkward and OOC. She has better gut instincts than that. I suggest ZOG taking offense to her remaking the world to the better, declaring her a Primal Evil on par with Saddam Hussein or Bashar Assad, then waging a war that escalates to thermonuclear and eventually to nuclear winter (Great Freeze). Oops? After that, I'd believe she COULD lose perspective and do something foolish with the ASC (allmighty silver crystal)
Cheb chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
This chapter feels really aged.
Ranma the socially inept? Maybe. He's shown himself to function in modern society just fine, doing manual labor for inns and such.
Ranma not knowing how to lie or not knowing what sex is? Utter OOC BS!
Poetheather1 chapter 21 . 5/13/2014
I like the development. Fun stuff. Still would love more Ranma and Ami but that's pretty much a given. I love the idea of Nodoka and Hotaru bonding. It really fits with what you have established for this universe. And I like how you are ready to go from Beryl and Metalia into the whole Pharoh 90 storyline. That was nicely set up as well.
Dead Pann chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
The asteroid senshi concept is canon? And here I thought she was inspired by Saint Seiya.
nad destroyer chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Great chapter as always. Love your take on Ryoga lol.
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »