Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Quathis chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
It was quite the chapter. Ranma got a mystic hook up with Ami, a friendly dragon welcomed him into a tradition of death matches with demons, and the Sailor Senshi and their allies will become the new Digidestined. Sorry, but when it got to the part of virtues matching the group, that was my first thought. Admittedly, I find the idea of Ranma as a giant, armored warrior with Ami as an ice-natured angelic figure both awesome and hilarious. Maybe it's getting late. Nice chapter, offers a lot for the future. Until next time.
irnzenmonk chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
good chapter ne
NPP6 chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Very intrigueing, loved the Indy reference. Just a couple of notes on your style, don't be afraid to temporarily suspend realism (or throw it out the window entirely) for the sake of the story. I'm also wondering just when exactly the original timelines are going to break through in whatever way they decide to (aside from the worst possible moment of course) and force Setsuna to reveal everything she's done.
On the subject of causing problems for Pluto, can I point out that there is ANOTHER Nakamura who would really give her a headeache were he to show up? Just a suggestion, but since a large part of the point is this blowing up in her face anyway...
goddragonking chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
great ch and hope for more updates
shugokage chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Interesting chapter good job!
Bookeater-otaku chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Quite a nice chapter, with yes, a lot of foreshodowing but you used it to place story element, while it was not subtule, it had the merit of being clear,

As for the goalden cristal... You pulled a Zelda on us! Now I cant get the image of Ranma holding the Master Sword of my head! It would be kinda cool though... Maybe you could replace it with the Kinjakan or the
Ashen Author chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Yay, update! I'm glad you got this out so fast, and I liked meeting Hotaru.
So, we've got a lead to the Golden Crystal, Death Busters may be moving, and judging by the dragon's comment, Nehelina may wake up. Since Galaxia isn't showing and Crystal Tokyo probably won't happen, that's the entire series running on collision. I like it. I also like Helios's inclusion. This is becoming a very unique story, and I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Elrosh chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I gotta say you are doing a really good job on this cross over. I don't know much about sailor moon (thank god for wikis) but the way you write this story makes sure that doesn't matter. And thats a good sign of a great author
Nachoman1 chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Well, this story is quite interesting. I'm quite shocked at finding a story where I can actually wonder if the Senshi will manage to pull through in the end.

You calling early for the Death Busters might have to do with your own insecurity, considering that you have made the Dark Kingdom into something respectable: I'm guessing that the Death Busters might become rivals with the Dark Kingdom, thus running enough interference to keep the Senshi from burning out. Besides, I can hardly complain about a near promise of bringing Hotaru out early: She has always been my favourite Senshi.
Nachoman1 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Yay! A MLP reference!

Now seriously, I have so far loved your handling of a Ranma/SM crossover that doesn't go for typical cliches.

I hope I can see this fic being finished, although don't feel hurried: quality takes time and inspiration.
Jetflash chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
You know, I was just thinking the other day that I was missing the era of good Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers. It's great to see that at least this one is still continuing.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Overall, thought the chapter decent, but two issues bugged me, both government related in how they were depicted here.
- no self respecting government even in 1990's would have left out air coverage. Esp. considering the guy made his threat as a giant hologram in the air over the city while raining down fake fire and blasts on it.

- no self respecting government would have let vigilantes get away, and even if they *did* let them go, they would have wanted questions answered, like 'is the guy dead'.

Of course, anime canon always bothered me for some of the same reasons... but at least in that The bad guy put them to sleep to make them inactive...
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
It's nice to see Ryoga having to deal with the consequences of his actions.
OBSERVER01 chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
excellent chapter
Libri Ignis chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
When one Eldritch Abomination threatens your world and your best simply isn't enough, call down a second one and hope they take each other out. And Nukes, lots of nukes. Magical Nukes.

On a side note I've wondered for a while why the Senshi don't ever talk to the police/press. A little governmental support would go a long way and an informed and watchful public is a lot of eyes to turn on a problem. If they can get the support of the Emperor then most of Japan will follow.

Nice work, keep it coming.
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »