Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
I love your story so much
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
interesting
Rune Tobor chapter 14 . 12/7/2012
I'm glad to see you writing this. Your solutions to Ranma's problems are pretty good and also not used much. While I can enjoy Ranma in a fuku if its done right, "Fist of the Moon", Ranma as an ally of the Senshi is just as fun. If you have not read it "Youma 1/2" is another Ranma and Ami fic. There are too few Ranma/Ami matchups, most pair him with Usagi. Thanks for what you have written and please continue it.
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
Just a sample of what I meant in my last review. Here's your sentence:

Akane snorted. "I know that kind of boys. Creeps. The kind I don't want near me. And I also that kind of girls. Think since they look good, everyone kisses the ground they walk on."

Here's how I would edit it:

Akane snorted. "I know that kind of boy. Creeps. The kind I do NOT want near me. And I also know that kind of girl. They're pretty and they know it, and everyone kisses the ground they walk on."

Awesome chapter :) I'm really loving this story. It's had me hooked since the beginning and I can't stop reading it!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I know this is only an early chapter and that you have probably improved since, but I have some constructive crit for you. Please don't be offended, as it isn't meant to insult! You have a wonderful imagination and you have a fantastic story here, but I have noticed that you make a lot of small mistakes. Small, but enough to affect the reading of your story. For example, you misspell some words though that might be the fault of the spell check on the word processor you use, you leave out words in your sentences, sometimes letters, grammar is a bit off sometimes, in some places you repeat words - it's hard to explain without taking a chapter or part of a chapter, editing it, and giving it back to you. If you would like a beta reader, I would love to help you :) People helped me a lot during the last ten years, they still do, and I have improved greatly because I accepted the help. Again, I hope I have not offended you. I just think you could improve a lot just by seeing the corrected small mistakes I'm talking about, and learning from that.
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I don't even know what to say. You had me even before the story started, at your author's note. Then, you had me 100% after just the first paragraph! I am psyched to read the rest of this story. It's so wonderfully written and maturely written, and what a cool idea! Original too.
Ashleythetiger chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
nice read, I like that you make this more serious than the "canons"
I cannot wait for Uranus to meet Ranma XD
what a meeting that will be XD
will she hit on female Ranma...
god its been sometime but err I cannot remember reading it but where are Kodachi and errr Tsukasa?
*me thinks a reread might in order* ... then again Ukyo only just showed...
irnzenmonk chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
good story ne
george17 chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Up to this chapter I thought the fic was great. Now we have Ranma having a ridiculous breakdown after only two or three days as a girl and all the author seems to want to talk about is how important emotional support is and so on. I mean, seriously who cares about that in a Ranma fic? The whole point of Ranma is that the changing to a girl is a joke. Nothing wrong with choosing to write an angsty and overly emotional story about it but it's a complete change from what previously had been a great adventure fic. Hopefully it's over and the story can get back to being fun. Otherwise, oh well I'm out of here if this is how the rest of the fic is going.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Several of these cliche's remind me of stories I've read. You should check heirs of earth and crest of the king. Heirs of the earth has the Ranma seen as an enemy cliche, but with decent reasoning, while crest of the king stars Ranma as the reincarnation of pluto's son, but born to a different mother do to a screw up in his reincarnation. CotK is also the sequal to another story, but I don't remember it's title.
ariel stormcloud chapter 14 . 11/7/2012
great story
Poetheather1 chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
An excellent chapter. I am really enjoying this. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
That fourth technique? Oh, i don't know... maybe make a tornado by drawing a spiral on the ground and acting on the difference in temperature? Just a thought. Well, i'm hoping Nephrite survives, for once. And if he does, i'm hoping you don't pull a Naoko. I mean, that you won't have him fade into the background like she did the Phantom Sisters.
Ashen Author chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Fourth technique is the Hiryu Shoten Ha.
I really love what you're doing with this, it's very unique among all the stories i've read.
psychicshipping chapter 14 . 11/5/2012
Hooray! You're back! Now I have to re-read all the other chapters to remind myself of your canon. Oh well...
645 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »