Reviews for No Chance for Fate
nad destroyer chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Finally I realistic take on the Tendo's issues! Almost all fanfics ignore this! What a relief. Lol you even made the hair color's more realistic. Great stuff.

Your doing a really good job of intergrating Ramna-verse and Sailor Moov-verse together. Its really impressive to read.
nad destroyer chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Ugh what are you doing involving Shampoo? Meh I'll find out in later chapters. I like how you tied Ramna with the Shrine.
nad destroyer chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
I definetely like all the changes you made. I literally can't find anything to complain about. Sorry about the crappy review lol.
nad destroyer chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Wow this is one of the better prologues for any fanfic story I've read! You caught my interest sir! Only wish this was a rated M story. The beginning was certainly dark enough.
Dead Pann chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
I know Ami grew up out of the loop, but she couldn't think of anything else to do? Like, read a novel/manga?

You are doing a good of making the characters realistic. Ami's teaching method with Ranma for example.

Genma got a job? LE GASP!

If Ami wasn't there, Ranma and Rei would've gotten into a scuffle!
Dead Pann chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I don't know how long Setsuna was in that 'sub-space' or what-have-you, but I believe she is in desperate need of a bath. From what I can tell, Sailor Pluto has earned some down time.
spicarus chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Thanks for another great chapter.

It was refreshing to see bad guys actually leave once the objective has been achieved, rather than stick around for a pointless battle that risks everything and gains them nothing. Who knew there was such a thing as a smart villain?

I'd like to see more of Hotaru, especially now that she's met Nodoka. It would also be fun to see Pluto's reaction to her.
Hiryo chapter 21 . 4/12/2014
Yep this way it keeps being interesting for how the story proceeds.
TimberlineWolf chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
are you aware that you started this chapter with 'Chapter 17', and the last one with 'Chapter 15'? i think you missed something there

also, your story is pure awsome, just thought i'd say
GeorgeTobor chapter 21 . 4/5/2014
Good so far, I cannot wait to see how the senshi get the five rainbow crystals back.
Evil has a big advantage right now.
GeorgeTobor chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
I would not hold back at all against the transformed people. 7 lives against the end of the world? Sorry WAR is not pretty and people die.
GeorgeTobor chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
Well he was a General so would have had more training than the girls do just now.
So yes J was dangerous. Xian Pu might have the training to fight beside the Senshi.
But only you can make that call. Genma could fight too, he should unseal the sen kens.
GeorgeTobor chapter 16 . 4/5/2014
The dreams that Ranma and Ami have seem to be the same.
Hinting of a deeper connection between them.
The lemon bit was ok but Romance can be written without sex scenes.
Lightly hint, give just enough that the reader can fill in what happens with
his or her own imagination. This will also keep the minority calling itself
"The Moral Majority" from complaining too much.
There is no sin greater than forcing someone to be "good".
Those who do things for "our own good" are bound for hell.
Sadly they also turn this world into an outpost of the devil too.
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
Well, the love cruise episode, then?
Quathis chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
Lots of good moments here, but more of failure. They're growing, though it looks like a race of their growth and the Dark Kingdom's rebuilding, with the end getting very close. Though the Hotaru showing up makes me wonder how things will change. Until next time.
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »