Reviews for No Chance for Fate
hamtaro102 chapter 24 . 2/8
Kill pantyhose taro
goddragonking chapter 25 . 2/8
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Quathis chapter 25 . 2/8
Very good and varied look at how everyone relaxes and more than a few seemed a bit lost in that activity. Though it looks like the approaching threat has stopped some of that relaxation. And with the Saotomes gone on vacation, they will need help, especially with so many powerful and pretty young girls in a different kind of danger. Until next time.
xbox432 chapter 25 . 2/8
I once again have to say how much I'm enjoying this story. I've always been a fan of Ranma, but kept my distance from anything Sailor Moon related. The story had a lot of promise but... yeah, they made me want to slap them for their idiocy as much as Bella from Twilight does. It's nice to see the characters from both franchises being fleshed out so well.
xbox432 chapter 24 . 1/17
Yeah, I'm gettin' the feeling that them meeting "Happy" this time around is gonna be much much worse. With the way you're swinging this story, I'm actually hoping they put the old goblin down for good.
tarrangar chapter 16 . 1/10
Yes yes let the amazon village tear itself appart till not even ashes remains.
Also still think your bashing Ryouga.
tarrangar chapter 13 . 1/10
You hate Ryouga specially right afterall your trying to give all the other members of the nerima cast character development and Ryouga is no worse than Nabiki there and far better than any of the damn amazons if you allow them to be better why do you insist on only showing Ryougas bad sides
tarrangar chapter 8 . 1/9
This comment should really be for chapter 9 but i made one early by mistake.
Why the heck are they showing compassion the communist should have executed every single warrior in the village as assesories to countless murders.
Yeah i really hate the amazons.
tarrangar chapter 9 . 1/9
Akane is actually at multiple black belts i think unless there are a seperate much harder grading system used in this world for KI fuelled martial arts.
tarrangar chapter 7 . 1/9
I dont really like your portrayal of Ryouga mainly because you seem to give so many of the others the best interpretation making him worse in comparison Ryouga isnt worse than all the other Ranma 1/2 cast.
tarrangar chapter 4 . 1/9
If Ranma just wanted a job it shouldnt be all that hard to get, amongst other things he could make a killing as a stuntman he would probably even like it a semidangerous and exciting life is something he would enjoy.
Radon088 chapter 24 . 1/8
Good story so far. It bugs me that everyone is going on vacation while those people are still stuck as Youma though. Also, why JSDF never get involved? You'd think with stuff like that going on around their capital they would be all over the place.
shugokage chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Interesting chapter good job!
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Well, I agree that he was an idiot and a monster at the same time, a dangerous combo, and will wonder what will happen if he tries something against Ami, as I doubt this Ranma wouldn't just let him off to lick his wounds like the canon one did all the time.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Your grammar is mostly ok, but breaks down when it comes to tense. Things like "I talk" should be modified for future tense, for example "I'll talk" is appropriate here. A beta or proof reader for grammar is recommended. I do like your plot, even with the errors the story is worth reading. It is just jarring for a native English speaker. Not that I can do as well in German.
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »