Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Radon088 chapter 24 . 1/8
Good story so far. It bugs me that everyone is going on vacation while those people are still stuck as Youma though. Also, why JSDF never get involved? You'd think with stuff like that going on around their capital they would be all over the place.
shugokage chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Interesting chapter good job!
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Well, I agree that he was an idiot and a monster at the same time, a dangerous combo, and will wonder what will happen if he tries something against Ami, as I doubt this Ranma wouldn't just let him off to lick his wounds like the canon one did all the time.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Your grammar is mostly ok, but breaks down when it comes to tense. Things like "I talk" should be modified for future tense, for example "I'll talk" is appropriate here. A beta or proof reader for grammar is recommended. I do like your plot, even with the errors the story is worth reading. It is just jarring for a native English speaker. Not that I can do as well in German.
xbox432 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Baked bads - Pinkie Pie God, I couldn't keep the smile off my face when I read that. :D

I've enjoyed the story quite a bit so far; I was hesitant as though I like Ranma, ALL of the Sailor Moon Xovers I've tried to read where horrible. I'm glad I gave it a chance though, as you outright stating that you were going to try and avoid some of the worse clich├ęs did a lot to sooth any worries.

And on that note, I'd say you've done pretty good. You've done a great job of making both their universes seem far more believable, what with there actually being consequences for their actions.
bwatt chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
love this story, but did not need to add that last overly descriptive rape scene, I think every one got that taro was a monster inside and out from the cannon. thank you, keep up the good work and I'll keep reading!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
If you decided for more lemony goodness why not have them either stay with their partner instead of going back to their bed/futon or make up in the middle of doing it
RCPMione chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
nice update!
Grizzmon chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Well, Happosai would have a huge advantage vs the magical girls, and Ranma is not strong enough yet...
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Well, I can see at least two people who'll take the Dark Kingdom up on their offer to become youma...and they ain't Happosai or Pantyhose Tarou. Man...I can't wait for someone to light into the walking zoo for being an idjit about his name.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
And so the demonicly perverted troll comes. With a winged Minotaur that has an asinine name. Well, this'll be a fun summer:)
Hiryo chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Thanks again for another great chapter there!
Reykan chapter 19 . 12/13/2014
Playing with the idea? Things will get hotter? You had a chap with them jerking to each other. I think you've already crossed that line. Any sex, even solo, is usually grounds for a mature rating
Bucio chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Happosai ?
spicarus chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
I wonder how Ryu Kumon would fit into this story. Or Herb, or Saffron.
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »