Reviews for No Chance for Fate
NPP-VI chapter 29 . 3/15
I'm only mentioning this because you made such a point of it and you're usually so good with technical accuracy, but nothing Ryu Kumon did in this chapter or in canon actually falls under the legal definition of Identity Theft. As a matter of fact, canon Ryu is one of the only characters that isn't EVER shown breaking a law. (Not to say that he doesn't do anything wrong, but morality and legality are two different things.)
Kamencolin chapter 32 . 3/10
Keep up the good work
Dragon Man 180 chapter 32 . 2/19
This has been a great story to read so far. I think my favorite part is Nodoka practically adopting Hotaru. I want to see Ranma scare off some bullies when she starts going out again since he's pretty much her big brother. My only complaint is I'd like to see Ranma get a staff he can reinforce with his life force to give him a good weapon that can also serve as a defense.

Will the Dark Kingdom recruit the Kuno siblings?
I don't know. This is the guy who routinely jumps buildings and has a danger sense that works in his sleep? We are supposed to believe he couldn't easily pick his mother up and jump out of the way of the truck? Seems like a really weak way to get Ranma into the hospital. Nobody likes a writer who blatantly nerfs his character in order to move the plot along. I'll read a little more to see if hopefully this was only a one time screwup on your part and not an indication of how the rest of the fic will be.
cko2 chapter 32 . 1/18
Cool story and a different take on how to deal with the series. Doing a bit more real based and mature is very intresting for the story. Thank you very much for sharing.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 32 . 1/2
Wow, things are getting pretty crazy in these nightmares.
Greatazuredragon chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
Nice chapter, good work.
Daniel T Stack chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Quite logical. You teach all the ways that you can kill so you never do so on accident. So you know just how serious controlling your abilities you are learning is.

I'm guessing you are going without pre-readers right now. There are many mistakes that spell check wouldn't catch but make certain sentences less than enjoyable to read.

Over all this isn't a bad setup but its feeling like it all is going too easily and the strength and terror of nightmares just isn't here. You are telling us about things but not sharing the experience much for the rescuers. Its taking lots of assumptions in my own imaginations to fill in what reactions they might be having beyond what we are flat out told.

My suggestion. Instead of looking at this as a checklist of people you need back you might have to treat each dream as its own adventure story. and sadly doing that would make it even longer. But definitely worth it to help all the characters grow and us readers to understand the how and why of it. Good ideas to build on just not there yet.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
Oh, man. Nehellenia has no idea what she's dealing with, does she? Then again, she doesn't realize that she's simply a distraction to keep these people from interfering with Beryl's campaign to kill the Death Busters.
Quathis chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
Yeah, those are some rough nightmares for teens to deal with, even teens with their training and experience. It is telling that the more bizarre parts of their duties aren't part of the nightmares. It's more teen based stuff like guilt, identity, and loneliness. No getting chased by giant monsters or anything like that. Whether Nehellenia did it deliberately to keep them weak in the nightmares, or just a natural process of their own fears, it is an effective means of assaulting them. Until their friends show up anyway. Not sure Nehellenia even understands just what friendship means, rather than how she can use it to attack others. Until next time.
Major Simi chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
Well nice chapter
reydrago chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
ah, an update, lets see...
usagi's nightmare makes me think of camelot arc of Fate/grand order, and you do hate endymion and serenity? it would seem so
Celestia's Paladin chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
*reads Usagi's nightmares* Goddamnit I really don't need anymore ideas, and especially not for a fanfiction of fanfiction.

Given even my limited knowledge of Ranma canon, I think you might be right about Akane's training.
shugokage chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
Great job on this chapter and interesting scenes with the nightmares!
OBSERVER01 chapter 32 . 12/25/2016