Reviews for No Chance for Fate
SyQadelic chapter 23 . 4/9
I love this story and all your deconstructions of bad fanfic.

One thing to nitpick at, though. Please stop using "grown-ups". That's something people stop saying by age 10. None of the characters are under 10.
The pen or The sword chapter 1 . 4/9
So you don't like over powered characters? When hulk gets mad enough he can crack a planet in half by stomping on it...
mchenryve chapter 22 . 4/8
I love your story. Best Ranma Sailor Moon cross over I ever read. I also enjoyed your Return of the Jedi references in this chapter.
shugokage chapter 28 . 4/6
Impressive job on this amazing chapter!
moon so bright chapter 28 . 4/1
Setsuna finally has her moment of badass, showing to all the younger folks how utterly awesome she it. I am glad Hotaru is safe, and hope things go well from here. Will Haruka and Michiru adopt her once more, or will it be Setsuna doing so?
moon so bright chapter 27 . 4/1
I'm glad Konatsu's evil family got what was coming to them.
MWkillkenny84 chapter 28 . 4/1
Good chapter and good riddanche of Mistress 9.

... how many new pairs of underwear will need Beryl and associates when Miss Little Deathstar will show herself during the next battle in full Senshi regalia?

Vote: 10
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 28 . 4/1
Oh snap! That's one heck of a positive shift:)
spicarus chapter 28 . 4/1
The hints in this chapter? I think the only one I picked up on was concerning Nodoka being in a family way. Though I am in favor of the Saotomes taking Hotaru in, and possibly adopting her.
moon so bright chapter 26 . 4/1
I am glad that Happosai was taken care of. I like how Ranma went and weaponized love. Honestly, all he needs next is a friendship beam, and he will be a shoo-in for a sub for any magical girl anime. :)
god of all chapter 28 . 4/1
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
reydrago chapter 28 . 4/1
this chapter is pretty relaxing, but it is nice to see a big bad or being of such weight is...silenced with minimum fuss
jgkitarel chapter 28 . 3/31
Well, I dare say congratulations are due to Genma and Nodoka.

The one major benefit of this fic is that it is breathing new life into a tired and stale staple of fanfiction that has been around for close to twenty years, and you are doing it via deconstructing the entire genre, as well as the source material.

The enemies are more competent, nothing operates in a vacuum, and the characters have to actually learn how to fight through training. Also, Ranma is not a senshi, and his demon fighting powers have to be learned the hard way.

At the same time, your deconstruction is also beginning to reconstruct things. Yes, they have to work for their victory, a victory that isn't assured, but the characters become better for it as they decide to leave their past lives right there, in the past.
OBSERVER01 chapter 28 . 3/31
Excellent chapter
goddragonking chapter 28 . 3/31
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »