Reviews for No Chance for Fate
xbox432 chapter 25 . 2/8
I once again have to say how much I'm enjoying this story. I've always been a fan of Ranma, but kept my distance from anything Sailor Moon related. The story had a lot of promise but... yeah, they made me want to slap them for their idiocy as much as Bella from Twilight does. It's nice to see the characters from both franchises being fleshed out so well.
xbox432 chapter 24 . 1/17
Yeah, I'm gettin' the feeling that them meeting "Happy" this time around is gonna be much much worse. With the way you're swinging this story, I'm actually hoping they put the old goblin down for good.
tarrangar chapter 16 . 1/10
Yes yes let the amazon village tear itself appart till not even ashes remains.
Also still think your bashing Ryouga.
tarrangar chapter 13 . 1/10
You hate Ryouga specially right afterall your trying to give all the other members of the nerima cast character development and Ryouga is no worse than Nabiki there and far better than any of the damn amazons if you allow them to be better why do you insist on only showing Ryougas bad sides
tarrangar chapter 8 . 1/9
This comment should really be for chapter 9 but i made one early by mistake.
Why the heck are they showing compassion the communist should have executed every single warrior in the village as assesories to countless murders.
Yeah i really hate the amazons.
tarrangar chapter 9 . 1/9
Akane is actually at multiple black belts i think unless there are a seperate much harder grading system used in this world for KI fuelled martial arts.
tarrangar chapter 7 . 1/9
I dont really like your portrayal of Ryouga mainly because you seem to give so many of the others the best interpretation making him worse in comparison Ryouga isnt worse than all the other Ranma 1/2 cast.
tarrangar chapter 4 . 1/9
If Ranma just wanted a job it shouldnt be all that hard to get, amongst other things he could make a killing as a stuntman he would probably even like it a semidangerous and exciting life is something he would enjoy.
Radon088 chapter 24 . 1/8
Good story so far. It bugs me that everyone is going on vacation while those people are still stuck as Youma though. Also, why JSDF never get involved? You'd think with stuff like that going on around their capital they would be all over the place.
shugokage chapter 24 . 12/31/2014
Interesting chapter good job!
Wonderbee31 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
Well, I agree that he was an idiot and a monster at the same time, a dangerous combo, and will wonder what will happen if he tries something against Ami, as I doubt this Ranma wouldn't just let him off to lick his wounds like the canon one did all the time.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Your grammar is mostly ok, but breaks down when it comes to tense. Things like "I talk" should be modified for future tense, for example "I'll talk" is appropriate here. A beta or proof reader for grammar is recommended. I do like your plot, even with the errors the story is worth reading. It is just jarring for a native English speaker. Not that I can do as well in German.
xbox432 chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Baked bads - Pinkie Pie God, I couldn't keep the smile off my face when I read that. :D

I've enjoyed the story quite a bit so far; I was hesitant as though I like Ranma, ALL of the Sailor Moon Xovers I've tried to read where horrible. I'm glad I gave it a chance though, as you outright stating that you were going to try and avoid some of the worse clich├ęs did a lot to sooth any worries.

And on that note, I'd say you've done pretty good. You've done a great job of making both their universes seem far more believable, what with there actually being consequences for their actions.
bwatt chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
love this story, but did not need to add that last overly descriptive rape scene, I think every one got that taro was a monster inside and out from the cannon. thank you, keep up the good work and I'll keep reading!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
If you decided for more lemony goodness why not have them either stay with their partner instead of going back to their bed/futon or make up in the middle of doing it
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »