Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Ashen Author chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Yay, update! I'm glad you got this out so fast, and I liked meeting Hotaru.
So, we've got a lead to the Golden Crystal, Death Busters may be moving, and judging by the dragon's comment, Nehelina may wake up. Since Galaxia isn't showing and Crystal Tokyo probably won't happen, that's the entire series running on collision. I like it. I also like Helios's inclusion. This is becoming a very unique story, and I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Elrosh chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
I gotta say you are doing a really good job on this cross over. I don't know much about sailor moon (thank god for wikis) but the way you write this story makes sure that doesn't matter. And thats a good sign of a great author
The Nachoman chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Well, this story is quite interesting. I'm quite shocked at finding a story where I can actually wonder if the Senshi will manage to pull through in the end.

You calling early for the Death Busters might have to do with your own insecurity, considering that you have made the Dark Kingdom into something respectable: I'm guessing that the Death Busters might become rivals with the Dark Kingdom, thus running enough interference to keep the Senshi from burning out. Besides, I can hardly complain about a near promise of bringing Hotaru out early: She has always been my favourite Senshi.
The Nachoman chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Yay! A MLP reference!

Now seriously, I have so far loved your handling of a Ranma/SM crossover that doesn't go for typical cliches.

I hope I can see this fic being finished, although don't feel hurried: quality takes time and inspiration.
Jetflash chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
You know, I was just thinking the other day that I was missing the era of good Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers. It's great to see that at least this one is still continuing.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Overall, thought the chapter decent, but two issues bugged me, both government related in how they were depicted here.
- no self respecting government even in 1990's would have left out air coverage. Esp. considering the guy made his threat as a giant hologram in the air over the city while raining down fake fire and blasts on it.

- no self respecting government would have let vigilantes get away, and even if they *did* let them go, they would have wanted questions answered, like 'is the guy dead'.

Of course, anime canon always bothered me for some of the same reasons... but at least in that The bad guy put them to sleep to make them inactive...
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
It's nice to see Ryoga having to deal with the consequences of his actions.
OBSERVER01 chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
excellent chapter
Libri Ignis chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
When one Eldritch Abomination threatens your world and your best simply isn't enough, call down a second one and hope they take each other out. And Nukes, lots of nukes. Magical Nukes.

On a side note I've wondered for a while why the Senshi don't ever talk to the police/press. A little governmental support would go a long way and an informed and watchful public is a lot of eyes to turn on a problem. If they can get the support of the Emperor then most of Japan will follow.

Nice work, keep it coming.
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
I loved this chapter, and can't wait for more!
Bookeater-otaku chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Man that was good. More!
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
All of the Dark Generals/Four Kings would have been far more dangerous if they had fought with even an ounce of common sense and utilized their displayed powers to the fullest (actually, this applies to pretty much all of the evil general-type villains from each season; don't get me started on the stupidity of the Witches 5 basically killing each other off, some of them offing their predecessors just as they were about to win their respective fights or at least mount a comeback).

If Jadeite could telekinetically move whole planes fast enough to chase after the superhumanly fast Sailor Senshi, then levitating much smaller, lighter pieces of metal to near supersonic speeds would indeed be child's play.

And what about that attack-absorbing, shrinking barrier Kunzite used that nearly crushed the girls until Venus showed up out of freaking nowhere to save the day? Why didn't he ever use that spell again?

Dont get me started on Nephrite summoning monsters based on the constellations...

Was kind of wondering why Master Pharoah 90 would even care about Metallia reviving, but then I remembered that this is based more on the anime (where all of the villains were basically separate existences inexplicably drawn to the Earth) than the manga (where all of the villains were ultimately different incarnations of the final villain, Chaos, which is why they were so similar in nature and their ultimate goals).
Treant Balewood chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Excellent job on the new chapter it was really good, can't wait for the next chapter sounds interesting, and I thought you did an great job with Jadeite.
cj1of4 chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Will Ranma get some form of magic to help against the Dark Kingdom? Cause he can barely keep up with his skill as it is and the enemies are going to get stronger.
Quathis chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Jadeite looked dangerous here, with good forethought and controlling of the battlefield. First strike also went to him, and now the situation is looking fairly grim. And a group of future villains are gearing up to act early? Dang, that's rough. The scene at the Saotome house looked pretty bad, but this should fire up the team into getting better and planning smarter. Until next time.
847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »