Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Vld chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Damn ffnet for not keeping me logged in at all times, my last review for this chapter was sent as a "guest"... i'm the one who asked you not to pull a "Naoko" with Nephrite. assuming he lives... which i'm gonna find out right now.
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
excellent chapter
Quathis chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Interesting how things played out, with everything going well only to be utterly denied. Lots of little things happening to show that the Senshi are learning something from their training, though it doesn't like like it's really sunk in yet. I wonder how Akane will react to this news, and if she'll meet him again. Until next time.
irnzenmonk chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
good chapter ne
jgkitarel chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
It is good to know that you are still working on this. I have been watching this series for some time.
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
hm interesting! very interesting!
JonV0 chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
I think it's a little obvious to all Ranma 1/2 fans that the fourth technique is an attack similar to the Moka Takabisha or Shishi Hokodan, using different emotions for each person of course.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
"RANMA PREPARE TO DIE"

When Ranma was lying on the ground weakened from the Nekoken leaving his body, this would have made it a little better
Lord Mortensen chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
This fanfic its Awesome!, please update soon! I love the Ranma & Ami Mizuno Pair...
killersoda57 chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
Another great chapter keep up the good work, and thank you for not making them have instant success training cause thats the one thing that i really hate in manga's and anime's
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
It's quite refreshing to see a fuku-fic that doesn't have Ranma parading around as a Senshi, or being related to one, or one of the many other clich├Ęs.

I'll definitely be looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
I'm so upset that this is the last chapter I get to read! PLEASE PLEASE update soon! You're still making those mistakes I pointed out in my first review, and my offer to proof read your chapters before you post them still stands. But, as I have also stated before, you have an awesome plot and really wonderful characterizations. I hope Akane does get with Nephrite in the end and that he doesn't die this time :( Please don't let him die! I never thought of an Akane/Nephrite pair before and they work really well together! Please update soon!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
I have to say, I LOVE the cliches you're avoiding. In my story, which isn't posted yet, Ranma is not a senshi because I usually hate that (though I've read some good stories in which he is one), but his sister is. It's easy to give him a sister he either doesn't know about or does but hasn't seen in ten or so years. While his sister is a senshi, neither her or Ranma are all powerful. They have their faults, as you give your characters in this story. I hate the random monster attacks, too. They make NO sense. Also, I love what you've done with the plot of this story, with Pluto, the timelines, that you give explanations for everything you've changed (though I think I mentioned that in a previous review). One last thing - I have never liked Akane all that much. She has always annoyed me, in the show and in fanfiction because people usually take her character flaws in the show and elaborate on them. But your Akane is really awesome, the way you've changed her while giving reasons for that change. That you make changes, even drastic ones, while having good reasons and explanations for them is something I value highly. I can't stand it when people make changes to a story and/or characters and don't explain why; there is no reason except "it's my story and I can do whatever I want with it."
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
I love your story so much
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 14 . 12/8/2012