Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Rogercat chapter 29 . 5/28
does it sound weird that I thinks that the dragon-prince, Herb of the Musk dynasty, could be a good ally for the Senshis and Ramna?
Keij chapter 29 . 5/28
Not sure you could have been much more blatant about the birthday present, I certainly didn't read it as being vague.. Quite obvious it's a set of adjustable straps on which different diameter 'drills' can be attached, as well as a bottle of lubricant to help the drills feed into difficult mediums.

In other things, I find myself curious about what is effecting all the mothers you've mentioned. They're not all suddenly getting a bit broody, are they?
MWkillkenny84 chapter 29 . 5/28
Good chapter.

Sooo... now we will have a Evil Vs Evil fight between Metallia, Pharaon 90 and their pawns/dupes/cannon fodder? Nice.

And I think Doc Tomoe is more genre savvy than how much Germatoid suspect.

Vote: 10
shugokage chapter 29 . 5/28
Great job on this chapter and cool scenes!
Major Simi chapter 29 . 5/27
Nice chapter,
Ranma could spar with Akane as a girl! He's already unhappy with how much weaker his female body is even if it's more flexible and faster, so he could work on training his female body while also helping Akane train! And working with Akane would be good practice for becoming a sensei- he needs to learn how to teach, and how to handle a student with potential but takes easy offense from too many years of prior mocking and mistreatment.
Huh. I've seen plenty the idea of Kuno holding back so as not to hurt Akane because she's a girl, but I've never seen /Akane/ holding back so much before. It does make sense if we apply a touch more of reality in the durability of the average teenager to things- Martial Artists really can do just as she has, minus the hammer-space Mallet, damage and all. She and everyone should be glad she's not bulkier than she is, because that limited the severity of the damage- if she hadn't cared about being a girl even if she isn't really really girly, and had focused on being even stronger, she could have ended up even stronger than she is and been all the more deadly for the greater muscle-built strength. Or if her dad had been better about advancing her training.
(As a young woman who can barely break 100lbs despite training, I know very well the limitations of body mass no matter the training. There are lots of ways to adapt and work around not being able to hit quite as hard as easily, but you still can only hit so hard without the advantage of leverage of some kind. Taking a hit is equally problematic and manageable, but Akane is quite good at making that not a problem. The various Robin's and their later mantles are among my favorite superheroes for a /reason/.)
Pyromania101 chapter 29 . 5/27
I liked this chapter well enough. Again, you give realistic consequences for the characters' actions, and it is nice seeing Genma take responsibility and admit his mistakes. I won't try to guess what Nodoka gave the birthday couple. As for the villains, I was never much of a Sailor Moon fan, so I'll trust your judgment. Frankly, the name of the next chapter is more intriguing. Will an evil clone be created that either hates Ranma or is obsessed with him come about? I look forward to learning.
R3qu13m0f50ul5 chapter 29 . 5/27
Taking a page out of the Live action Sailor moon adaptation as well, this keeps getting better and better
OBSERVER01 chapter 29 . 5/27
Excellent chapter. Genma actually willingly accepting responsibility and cleaning up his own messes still weirds me out. The Senshi and ranma vs Metallia and the Dark Kingdom with Nehellenia as the unwitting pawn vs Pharoh 90 and the Deathbusters. That is one major Triple Threat match! All we need now is for the Dead Moon clan and sailor galaxia to show up and we can have a Epic Royal Rumble!
Prodigal Priest chapter 29 . 5/27
... Dildoes. A large collection of them. Ranma's mother has some strange ideas.
god of all chapter 29 . 5/27
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
moon so bright chapter 29 . 5/27
Nice way to wrap up Ryu.
god of all chapter 29 . 5/27
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 29 . 5/27
Oh, wow. Adding THAT idiot into the mix should make things a right mess for the Senshi. Ah, well. Gotta keep them distracted while they kill the Death Busters, right?
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »