Reviews for No Chance for Fate
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 25 . 2/9
Impressive new lineup:)
tuatara chapter 25 . 2/8
This story makes me really sad, but it’s not your fault. I just… I don’t even remember the last time reading a fanfic made me *happy* and not just more depressed.

Sorry, that isn’t remotely your problem. I don’t mean to be cluttering up your review page with babble. You’re a great writer, as all your readers know. I don’t know if I’ll still be reading (or, heck, even coming here anymore), but I hope you keep it up.
Bucio chapter 25 . 2/8
Hello.

I liked the way you narrate this chapter, trying to cover the rest period of our heroes, before returning to action (which is something that has your story, because here the villains themselves succeed in some of their plans and heroes barely if they can avoid it, even with the training conducted with Kulon and his maternal family of Ranma)

In the case of Usagi and Mamoru, the curious part was at the end when they go to the lake, which sounds very similar to when it arrives Chibi-Usa in SM R.

in the part of Minako, it would be interesting to find a solution to the curse of not being able to find love, and above with whom she would find it, in addition to what will be doing Artemis to help her.

Regarding Rei, she meditated how much things have changed for her since she has her new friends, and how different is she from her past life, in this case for good.

About Makoto and the Amazons, it was interesting to see how it is developing the relationship between Mousse and Makoto, cn a more focused and credible version of him, to be someone resented the laws of his village so bad it happened because of ellasy as though it is going slowly opening to interact with Makoto, who despite his appearance, is very different from the women in his village; with talks a little risque thanks to the intervention of Kulon, who in the end, upon receiving news of the reappearance of Happousai decides to intervene to prevent a worse situation if he decides to intervene in their affairs, in addition to the nickname of the Amazons to Happousai the defiler.

And we saw brief mentions of Naru who saved Umino of making a fool of himself with Usagi, to tell him point blank that Usagi has a boyfriend, but she thinks it looks good his new look; and Ukyo, who seems to receive good news after all the chaos that was her encounter with Ranma and that things were not as she expected.

Apart from brief moments in the life of the outers, as in the case of Haruka and Michiru, and Setsuna trying to build a relationship with Hotaru, to prevent she end up like in the last cycle, where she destroyed the world to save it from itself and from the disaster of Crystal Tokyo.

To the next chapter, it seems, apart from Kulon and Mouuse, apparently Taro was also going to join the hunt for Happousai; and if Ranma get to know him, and seeing the reaction of Genma and Soun, he will stop using the school of Happousai therefore be a shock to learn that his style descends from a monster as your version of Happosai is, about whom Setsuna could not give any support to deal with him permanently?, without affecting the mission of the girls (and without him traumatizing any of them or of the daughters of Soun Tendo. Nodoka or Saeko) against Negaverse?

Good luck and keep it up the good work that you do in this story.
OBSERVER01 chapter 25 . 2/8
you did quite well
MWkillkenny84 chapter 25 . 2/8
Good chapter.
So Happy is going to make his appearence in front of the expanded cast...
Vote: 10
lord Martiya chapter 25 . 2/8
On Minako's curse, I always had the impression he just stated out loud the truth-that Minako herself would choose duty over love if they came into conflict. And was doing it to help her cope with it. Then again, your story, your interpretation.
Yet, there's something I have to ask about her: since when she's girly? I'm mostly into the manga, but the impression she gave me was of an hyperactive tomboy that, possibly due her own weird sense of humour, has an incredibly feminine appearance. After all, she was a gamer in an age where girls feared going into arcades, and her actions and tastes in food aren't exactly feminine...
Treant Balewood chapter 24 . 2/8
"Take your bottom lip and pull it over your head"
Grizzmon chapter 25 . 2/8
Well, a death curse makes sense, is powered by the hate of the person you just killed.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 25 . 2/8
Oh, great. Happi, happi...die, die.
Greatazuredragon chapter 25 . 2/8
Very nice chjapter, keep up the good work.
hamtaro102 chapter 24 . 2/8
Kill pantyhose taro
goddragonking chapter 25 . 2/8
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
Quathis chapter 25 . 2/8
Very good and varied look at how everyone relaxes and more than a few seemed a bit lost in that activity. Though it looks like the approaching threat has stopped some of that relaxation. And with the Saotomes gone on vacation, they will need help, especially with so many powerful and pretty young girls in a different kind of danger. Until next time.
xbox432 chapter 25 . 2/8
I once again have to say how much I'm enjoying this story. I've always been a fan of Ranma, but kept my distance from anything Sailor Moon related. The story had a lot of promise but... yeah, they made me want to slap them for their idiocy as much as Bella from Twilight does. It's nice to see the characters from both franchises being fleshed out so well.
xbox432 chapter 24 . 1/17
Yeah, I'm gettin' the feeling that them meeting "Happy" this time around is gonna be much much worse. With the way you're swinging this story, I'm actually hoping they put the old goblin down for good.
676 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »