Reviews for No Chance for Fate
Daniel T Stack chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Quite logical. You teach all the ways that you can kill so you never do so on accident. So you know just how serious controlling your abilities you are learning is.

I'm guessing you are going without pre-readers right now. There are many mistakes that spell check wouldn't catch but make certain sentences less than enjoyable to read.

Over all this isn't a bad setup but its feeling like it all is going too easily and the strength and terror of nightmares just isn't here. You are telling us about things but not sharing the experience much for the rescuers. Its taking lots of assumptions in my own imaginations to fill in what reactions they might be having beyond what we are flat out told.

My suggestion. Instead of looking at this as a checklist of people you need back you might have to treat each dream as its own adventure story. and sadly doing that would make it even longer. But definitely worth it to help all the characters grow and us readers to understand the how and why of it. Good ideas to build on just not there yet.

Daniel Thomas Stack
AKA Spokavriel at yahoo.
DreadedCandiru2 chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
Oh, man. Nehellenia has no idea what she's dealing with, does she? Then again, she doesn't realize that she's simply a distraction to keep these people from interfering with Beryl's campaign to kill the Death Busters.
Quathis chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
Yeah, those are some rough nightmares for teens to deal with, even teens with their training and experience. It is telling that the more bizarre parts of their duties aren't part of the nightmares. It's more teen based stuff like guilt, identity, and loneliness. No getting chased by giant monsters or anything like that. Whether Nehellenia did it deliberately to keep them weak in the nightmares, or just a natural process of their own fears, it is an effective means of assaulting them. Until their friends show up anyway. Not sure Nehellenia even understands just what friendship means, rather than how she can use it to attack others. Until next time.
Major Simi chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
Well nice chapter
reydrago chapter 32 . 12/26/2016
ah, an update, lets see...
usagi's nightmare makes me think of camelot arc of Fate/grand order, and you do hate endymion and serenity? it would seem so
Celestia's Paladin chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
*reads Usagi's nightmares* Goddamnit I really don't need anymore ideas, and especially not for a fanfiction of fanfiction.

Given even my limited knowledge of Ranma canon, I think you might be right about Akane's training.
shugokage chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
Great job on this chapter and interesting scenes with the nightmares!
OBSERVER01 chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
well...that was interesting.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/8/2016
I love this story, the way you turned Ranma into a hero and the best part was no fuku and no tux. Please update.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
I like the way the story is going. Not having Ranma in either a fuku or tux is different. Please update as soon as you can.
phoenixir chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
I can't help but notice that you have trouble with transitive verbs, verb tenses, and the proper use of the forms of "do," and the forms of "be."
You should work on that. I will inform you if I spot anymore errors of note.
Red Reaper chapter 28 . 12/2/2016
Just a friendly reminder to fans, Sailor Uranus is the Senshi of the Sky. All of her powers are air based.

Also, to the author. I noticed that you're mixing up "this, that, those, these, and the," a lot. In addition you are mixing up the plural and singular forms of verbs. Maybe work on that?
But Otherwise I love this story. Keep up the good work!
silverhawk88 chapter 31 . 11/27/2016
Well, here's hoping that they can save the Senshi. And there is Hotaru jumping in to save the day!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 31 . 10/29/2016
I'm rather enjoying this. Do keep up the good work, though I understand life can get in the way.
FreeReading chapter 31 . 10/28/2016
Nice work I like this chapter, with the Scouts down it is up to the wrecking crew to save the day of course with a surprises for Nehellenia since she did not expect Saturn to be ready and able. I also like how you handled each scouts case creating a fear suited to each one or how they avoid it in Minako's case. And Hotaru just jumping in at the last minute nice surprise. Great story would like to see more.
845 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »