Reviews for Badgering the Witness
lol chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Very nice insight into Edward's head!
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Wow, very sweet and enjoyable. Liked it a lot.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was terrific. It gave me a little chuckle.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I LOVE THIS !
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was a very good story i liked JAsper and Edward's conversation. And the game at the end with Alice
vampdreams chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like the thought of seeing what happened on Jasper and Alice's arrival away from the high drama narration by Jasper in Eclipse!
ladychrysanthemum chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Cute. I'm glad you filled in the lines for this story. I was thinking that Alice would try to explain to Edward that she took his room, not so much because it was the best in the house, but also because there were two of them (Jasper and Alice), and only one of him. I also wondered towards the end whether or not there could have been more ideas to fill in the story, especially on how Alice and Edward becomes closest of siblings, but I guess that since this is a one-shot, it had to end somewhere.
True Colours chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
My favourite bit was when Alice came dashing out and glomped Edward and started babbling on about the future. Lol, so Alice. I wish you'd done a little bit more suspense at the beginning, even though we all know what's going to happen, but apart from that I liked it. 'Edward's not going to like this...' Lol. Also it was good with the first time we saw Jasper's gift. Ah, bonding.

The game should have been chess though.

True
GhostyxChoco chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
oooo UPDATE PLEASE!
manywords chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was interesting. I've always wondered how Edward took Alice's moving his things into the garage. :)
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I'm going to like this too! )
ebhg chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was wonderful!

I love stories with Alice and Edward's first interactions. Very well done:)

ebhg:)
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Wonderful!

I really loved this, it was so perfectly in-character, with the right amount of humour, sweetness and love.

This is one of those missing moments from the books that I always wondered about. Thank you for bringing it to life. I loved reading it, it was really amazing.

Excellent job!

~Melody :)
LAB1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Too cute! Love your version of Alica and Jasper!
KoMoose chapter 1 . 9/9/2009