Reviews for Change of Heart
Kristina Angelina chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
That was so very, very sweet. :)
toka658 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I loved the story very much it made me warm inside and almost brought me to tears it was just amazing really so keep up the graet work
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is adorable and I love it.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow! That was really good! I love it!
Abridge it or forget it chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww such a sweet couple! Your M rated fanfics are the best! I'm just so messed up, torture and other peoples pain give me such joy that it's freaking me out. BUT I'M NOT EMO. Emo people are creepy... I'm not creepy I'm just british. :P
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was really cool! Poor Ryou *hug* At least he found happiness! :D
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is one of the best BxR one shots I've read in a while!
Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Kat: That was beautiful, just beautiful!

Kitty: *Noding her head with tears in her eyes*

Kat: You had everything on here! Humor, angst, happiness, everything! Gahhh your such an amazing author!

Kitty: You had one little mistake though; "Yes, we can. We don't have to, but can if we with. We don't get anything out of it though."; When he said "But we can if we with"; "with" should have be "want", that's it or atleast, that all I caught :)

Kat: I really loved the humor you put in it too!Bakura then went behind and pushed both out down the side of the house and down the street. I can so imagine that! XD! Awesome story!

Both: Keep writing!

Ja ne!

~Kitty-Kat/ Kiki(Kitty) & Kyomi(Kat)
Shadow fairy princess chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I have mixed feelings about this story cuz it really sad and yet at the same time really sweet. But I loved the story in all an the change in race is another good story and really sweet and I really love the story. I hope that you will make another story with ryou and bakura being in love.
Bakura lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love it! There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes, and I'm really OCD with that stuff, so sorry! *apologetic smile* But it's really good, and I can't wait to read the sequel! Squeeee! I'm a huge fangirl of Bakura and Ryou, too, so I loved their involvment in the story. Bakura is so hot as a vampire... *dreamy sigh*. It was a great idea to make Ryou a slave too. Keep going, please! I never want it to stop, and I can't say that about alot of stories I've read!
Emily Christensen chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Great story. Great sequal too. What ever happened to Ryou's house? Didn't anyone look for Ryou the entire time he was gone? Did he ever get his parents house and money as well as his sister's stuff? Why did the police do nothing about his family? Why didn't they have him move into a foster home? What will happen to Bakura & Akefia if the police do get involved? What about Ryou? Will Ryou & Co. move closer to the city? I'm glad that Dartz ended up dead. Will you do another sequal to answer everyone's questions?
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
yay!~ A few spelling and grammar but neat story overall :3
twilightlover chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
aminaluvr4life chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I adored the story, the eatings and violence were a little much but that's the nature of the story. I pleased to see a happy ending but I'm not too sure how Ryou could just start to fall in love with Bakura with him beating him up and stuff. I find that a little odd since Bakura didn't really do anything affectionate to him. Anyhow I'm going to read the sequel next. _
SereneCactus chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw that was adorable! I loved it. I hope you do plan on writing a sequel!