Reviews for GaaSaku:Wish upon a star
Somebody.else chapter 7 . 8/11
Crap... Now I feel like an asshole... I apologize about my earlier comment, I was a little...confused and uncomfortable with the way the characters were acting like and I know that if I ever made a story and someone criticized it, I would be a little upset.

I am sorry about my other review and truth be told, I actually really like your story.
Someone chapter 4 . 8/9
I know you said if none of the readers has anything nice to comment about your fan fiction then don't don't comment/review at all and I'm not trying to be mean or anything but... I think your story is kind of rushed and the way the paragraphs are arranged make it hard to read it and it doesn't help that the way it's written gives off the vibe that all the romance in this story is either forced or way girly and I don't mean some apple pie love life or unicorns, I mean hyper and not very serious. I'm sorry if anything I type is hurtful in anyway but I kinda lost most of my interest in the story after just the first chapter. I suggest that you review your stories before loading it, or get someone else to beta read it so that you know it's understandable.

And I think that I just gave the most crappy constructive criticism... of all time.
ariana.madrigal.587 chapter 7 . 7/18/2013
wow he is funny and maybe u should keep making more that was the best
ariana.madrigal.587 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
yup real love
ariana.madrigal.587 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
aww now that is real love aaaaawwwww
Okinawa Girl chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Yeah! Great story! Loved it!
gareth kain chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
Great story...but whoever says dear, darling, love ne more...

Kinda cheesy
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
Wow! Ok fav automatic fav!
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
aww cute story. now if only it had an epilogue. like saying sakuraand gaara's life all the way to the end, butit is still good.
angelluck14 chapter 7 . 3/13/2009
hahaha poor Kankuro! he always walks in at the wrong time! lol great story!
BrOkEn KoKoRo97 chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
dude!that's really romantic!

but it's just a little bit weird because she keeps calling him love and all those stuff...maybe "babe" or "sexy" or stuff like that
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
WHOA! KANKURO IS A PERV AND GAARA WANTS BABIES! OMG! and you use WAY too many '!' (exclamation pionts)
CaptainJas chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
great story
k92littlered chapter 7 . 6/22/2008
kakuro is a perv. awsome story.
k92littlered chapter 6 . 6/22/2008