Reviews for Shades of Red
FortheLoveofWrestling chapter 45 . 11/22/2008
Wow. I just spent the better part of my Saturday evening and night reading through this whole story- and I loved it!

Great story from beginning to end. Took me a couple of chapters to get the idea of Bam Neely and these two, but I liked it. lol

GREAT job!
sara chapter 45 . 10/12/2008
What a perfect way to end an wonderful story! I need to thank you once again for writing it and sharing with all of us. I look forward to reading anything else that you write.
Divine Arion chapter 45 . 10/11/2008
Aw! Cuddles! Such a beautiful story! The way you ended it made me so happy! I love happy endings.

As always an absolute brillant fic! I'll be on the look out for your new one!
Souless666 chapter 45 . 10/11/2008
That was so sweet.

Still I do not want to even imagine the day Taker has to retire. It will be one of the saddest days in wrestling.
AnonymousPunk chapter 45 . 10/11/2008
aww I wish it didn't have to end :(

But it was still a great ending. Looking forward to your new story :)
TheVampireLucinda chapter 45 . 10/10/2008
Aw, yay, the boys are happy! *smiles warmly* Now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

I must admit, you uh... *blushes* You really made me love Bam after reading this. I kinda didn't notice him all that much at first but now I... well, now I do. So, thanks, DK. I'm liking him more and more everytime I see him.

Kane Muse: What about us?

Taker Muse: Yeah!

TVL: ...I've always loved you two goofballs.

Shawn Muse: *ahem*

TVL: *nervously* But Shawn Michaels will always be my first love! *sweatdrop*

Shawn Muse: Good girl.

Lol, anyway, this was an excellent story, and I'm glad it worked out for the boys. I hope your Kevin Muse is nice to you!

~TVL~
Dark Scorpia chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I just got done reading the story. From the beginning to the end I love it! Go head with your bad self!
AnonymousPunk chapter 44 . 10/10/2008
Oh yay! I go away on a business trip and come back to fine two new chapters! Bonus!

Loved them both too. hope there's more to come :)
Speeding-Kitty chapter 44 . 10/10/2008
*small mushy pile* Dude aw! That was so cute. Poor Mark just doesnt seem to be able to get his way with anything at the moment...although..hes doing a great job with justin right now! *giggles* Cant wait for more.
Souless666 chapter 44 . 10/10/2008
Oh poor Mark. No dinner. Which worries me. It's clear the two schemers did not consider the fact you should to drink on an empty stomach. After 3 bottles jack I dread what can happen. Lets just hope they don't get out of the room. LMAO

Loved this one.
sara chapter 44 . 10/9/2008
Its times like these that I seriously love the mushy love stuff. Although normally I would deny it cuz I am a total whore for angst. But this chapter as usual is fantastic! It made me squee. Did I ever thank you for not blocking anonymous reviews? I am using my phone right now to read this and its been so long since I even used my account on that I don't even remember how to sign in. So yeah thanks for letting me tell you how amazing you are.
TheVampireLucinda chapter 44 . 10/9/2008
That's so sweet...and unbearably hot. Hmm...I guess that's one way to get someone to confess their love for you. XD

I love it!

~TVL~
Divine Arion chapter 44 . 10/9/2008
Aw such a cute chapter. I loved Justin playing with Taker's hair like a cute little kitty. I really giggled with Glen having drag Paul's drunken butt around. Lol, I can actually picture that happening.

Please update soon!. You're doing so well with this! XD
Speeding-Kitty chapter 43 . 10/8/2008
*thud**dies**melts**mush**dead* Holy hot hell this is so good! Im sorry its been so long since I last sent a review but ive been with out a compy the last 2 3 weeks while I had everything put down onto my new laptop. My god its great to have freedom lmao. But back to the story. I love this so much. These three are a real addiction and I cant wait to see were this goes after they finaly got mark to confece. Keep up the awesome work. Cant wait for more. Much luv.
XinnLajgin chapter 43 . 10/7/2008
"Now Taker, was that so hard?" .:Shut up lil girl:. Smirks, "not on your unlife, buddy that's blackmail material for weeks." .:You're going to rest in peace:. "Not if you can't catch me first deadman."