Reviews for Clear Skies and Concrete
Turtledude83 chapter 105 . 5/24
I've probably read this entire thing about 3 times, and I gotta say, I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF IT! However, one remark. In chapter six-seven, I think that their argument resolved itself too quickly. I would've like a little more of Aanger. I know...terrible pun. Sorry.
Yuyui Hime chapter 90 . 5/9
I've taken the test before with my whole class! I took it more that once though. Each time I took the test, I got sometimes INFJ or ENFJ somehow. People said it's because i'm an Ambivert _
Yuyui Hime chapter 81 . 5/9
Stop being so cute Toph! You made my small heart squeeze out of your cuteness!
Yuyui Hime chapter 65 . 5/9
I think wise Iroh is so cool!
Yuyui Hime chapter 58 . 5/9
YEAH! GO IROH!
Yuyui Hime chapter 56 . 5/9
Don't worry Toph. I'll cry for youuu *gross sobbing*
Yuyui Hime chapter 48 . 5/9
*cries*
Yuyui Hime chapter 47 . 5/9
That's a really worthy advice there. I smiled while rereading them over and over again
Yuyui Hime chapter 45 . 5/9
Is it just me, or is this a really really sweet chapter that reminds me of my favourite ATLA episode :-)
sunnyvibes chapter 75 . 4/18
This is the best Taang story I've ever read. And that's pretty much all I read.

I read this story up to around this point about 3 years ago (time flies) and now I'm rereading and its just as good if not better because I an appreciate it more. I haven't gotten to the end of what you've wrote but I assume you still have some writing to do. So I hope you do finish this great story, take your time though man. You are a great writer.
Pandaemic chapter 105 . 3/3
Damn, and here I was hoping Aang might see his actual parents someday. Oh well.
Anonymous chapter 105 . 1/22
Out of all the books, movies, and TV shows I've seen, this story has one of the most well developed romances I've ever seen. This story is NOVEL worthy, and that can only be said of about four or five other fanfics I've ever read.
sophiathesofa chapter 105 . 12/15/2014
So good I can't wait till the finale!
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 74 . 12/5/2014
I love this so much. I can't believe I'm not finished with the story yet. I love how there dynamic works.
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 69 . 12/5/2014
Eww... the fact that I know what you DoD there disgust me a bit.
2,348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »