Reviews for Clear Skies and Concrete
Call me Lee chapter 105 . 7/13
Wow. I just finished reading this for the first time and. Just wow. The way you ended it in a gloomy and melancholic but still hopefull tone made me feel like it was all real, like they weren't just fictional characters, and indeed i feel like you've thought about their personalities a lot. They all came out very organic and life-like.

I just loved it, EVERY SECOND OF IT, thank you so much for this story and i hope God blesses you!

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.
saragirlhere chapter 105 . 6/10
I have read this story like 4 times already, and still love it! You're the best writeeeer
sunnyvibes chapter 3 . 4/11
This part always gets me. You are one of those rare writers that can make one feel so many suppressed emotions they had when they were this young. And combining this with Taang is amazing. This is my third time reading this story..
Shit! Continue

The hunger games
Shoutout to that long list!
This is my real name. You deseve it.

Keren
Damn it I am the one who posted that real long review. My phone acted

Magnus chase
The
I don't know of you still read the reviews, or even if this reaches you, but I read this last year, and I kept coming back to it ever since, and just now on Valentine day, at 11:52p.m., I still find this story as wondeefull and beautiful as ever.
As to oh says, I don't cry. But every time I read the ending of this, I feel a slight read. Because of the beauty and originality of the relationship between these two is amazing.

I just wanted you to know that. This fabric is nothing like the show. It is an entirely different level by itself, and that is why I love it so much.

Toph will always be immortal, kicking ass and being a smart ass. I honestly wish I could be like her and have the amazing friendships she had.
I probably complemented this before, most likely under the name of fire pheonix, I think.
This actually the real thing
Whether or not you read this is up to you, but I hope you appreciate the honor that I am giving you for this
May God bless you.
( and may the gods bless you as well)
Avatar the last air bender
Legend of korra
Guest chapter 105 . 5/17/2016
THANK YOU MAN!?

LOVE THIS STORY BRO?
SimiParthenopaus chapter 105 . 2/3/2016
What is Aang's actual height? Please continue, this is a really good story...
Wait just wait chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
This throws everything you wrote about Aang pushing Toph and her leaving that same day without talking or saying goodbye to Aang. It throws his whole guilt angst out the window... :/ makes me sad.
Guest chapter 105 . 9/24/2015
Such a great story I loved reading it. You are a very talented writer.
AppaRulez chapter 105 . 8/19/2015
Sir/ma'am, this story has been amazing! I've read tons of your stories, from the Taang/Zutara 100, the Iroh Legends, and this Taang amazingness. Please do not stop posting, your stories are just too awesome for me to have to stop cold turkey. Never give up writing, because you have so many fans that are truly moved and inspired by your stories
Turtledude83 chapter 105 . 5/24/2015
I've probably read this entire thing about 3 times, and I gotta say, I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF IT! However, one remark. In chapter six-seven, I think that their argument resolved itself too quickly. I would've like a little more of Aanger. I know...terrible pun. Sorry.
Yuyui Hime chapter 90 . 5/9/2015
I've taken the test before with my whole class! I took it more that once though. Each time I took the test, I got sometimes INFJ or ENFJ somehow. People said it's because i'm an Ambivert _
Yuyui Hime chapter 81 . 5/9/2015
Stop being so cute Toph! You made my small heart squeeze out of your cuteness!
Yuyui Hime chapter 65 . 5/9/2015
I think wise Iroh is so cool!
2,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »