Reviews for Heartshipping
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
That was amusing and cute, I loved it and awesome job but what did Yami and Bakura talk about?
Sweetbunny93 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Great story _
MelancholyHappiness chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
aww... so cute. I'm tempted to write the entire 10000 character limit, but it would just be the sound of gushing blood from my INTENSE FLUFF NOSEBLEED!
Isis2990 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is good, please make another chapter, this is like my 2nd fav pairing of all, first is darkshipping but there aren't any good heartshipping fanfics around and this is great good job .
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I LOVE this oneshot!

I love Heartshipping but it is so difficult to find a oneshot/fic about this cute couple

Thank you for writing this sweet oneshot

Hope that you will give another try with this pairing
yamiakimotomayu chapter 1 . 5/8/2009

Being more of a Tendershipper and Puzzleshipper, I'm not actually a Heartshipper, but this is majorly cute, and a kawaii pairing :D Very realistic adding the sort of things Yuugi would think, too - the whole thing with Jounouchi and Honda (sorry, I prefer the Japanese names XD) going to show Yuugi a new game, the homework, the dueling mat. :D

Very well done!

-Yami Mayu
Amphitrite II chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Very sweet and realistic. The dynamic between Yugi and Ryou was perfect, as was the interaction between their darker halves. I especially like Ryou's indignation at Yugi's response to his proposal, as well as Yugi's obliviousness. I enjoyed this immensely; thank you for the great read!