Reviews for Feathers on my Breath
Slyly chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Oooo I like this so far. :3 Please continue!
Midnight Eternial chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Write more please!
Luminista chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
That is such a painful cliff hanger to leave off of xO

I'm dying to read more of this story!

It's written very well and Maissa is becoming my favorite OC.

The Foolhard Fool chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Hehe. Loving the story so far, update soon!
UnravellingThread chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Well, isn't that the best way to get Altair's attention? :D
I hope you get out of your hiatus soon, I'd really like to see where you're going with this.
Antoine chapter 4 . 4/1/2010
Aw, you said you would update, and the word "will" was even in bold! Oh, well. I agree with my previous posters. There were some grammar and word choice problems, but overall it was really shaping up to be a nice story, especially now that some real action was coming up! I looked forward to seeing how Altaïr's failure and Malik's loss would affect Maïssa and her relationships with both Malik and Altaïr.

Thanks for a nice beginning. Well done.
Her Noobiness chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Great job, absolutely(sp)magnificent. _

Sorry about my review to your story Disturbance, I didn't know that it was complete at the time...

but it would've been nice if you had continued it, so once again, Sorry.
xdevilsxangelx chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
haha very funny. luved the end! upfate soon
Queen Chanel chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
i love this

update pleasae
digital coma chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
The story is nice! Loved the funny moments between Maïssa and Altaïr :) Hope their relationship won't be totally ruined after Altaïr's failure on the mission in Solomon Temple.

Keep updating, please, won't you? :D
Suck-A-Butt chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
Ya just had to stop it there didn't you well fine I'LL WAIT this story is good and I'm waiting for the next chapter so until then UPDATE SOON PLEASE

pay no attention to my pen name
Kaira Sakamoto chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
One thing I have to say is that I like this story. It has potential to be something great. There's only one problem: spelling and grammar errors. I suggest you get a beta reader, because the errors and awkward word structure is really making the story struggle to continue. It pulls away from your plot and your intentions.

But, continue. I can bear the mistakes because I like the story - Maissa's an interesting character, and Malik's little game of making Altair jealous is funny. (I especially enjoyed that last line of, basically; "Before you endanger me any further because of your jealousy, I should let you know that she's my SISTER!"
S3eK chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
A very good story so far. please keep up the good work
Lysella Abelina chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
So far I like it. Very interesting and funny
Gaignun Girl chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Ack! Continue please! Lol. Sorry I got nothing really special to say but anyway good chapter.

]