Reviews for Past and Present Collision
lmill123 chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
I love that Tony told Ziva she was a lousy spy and Tim's attitude hadn't changed in six years. No wonder Gibbs is questioning having picked Tim and Ziva for his team. His memories are still not all back if forgot that Jenny placed Ziva on their team because she owed her.
Leonora Chris chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
If only this was true..(in the actual show)
To have Tony taking over his own team et cetara...like in the same building,
still easier to keep him on the show full time, but let him have more respect and such than he does now..
and then moving up with "the food chain"..heh.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Wow Tony with kids. And two of them a boy and a girl so cute. Even better the boys middle name was named after Gibbs.

Glad Tony wasnt to hurt by Jeanne. And her father helped Tony get free.

The Dr was an ass. It was Tonys decision to not press charges.
Madances chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Hi, I really enjoyed your story. Good job. Tracy
Fafa Fai chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Lol...have that silly McGee and hurt Tony.
Fafa Fai chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I like this, but even if you already finished this fic, why is Tony talking about his kids? he's kidnapped and talking about his children would put them at risk.
NikaDex chapter 8 . 6/2/2010
i really, really love this story! i love stories in which tonys got children :)
NJD-NW-GG-E-HP chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aw the kids names are so sweet and totally what tony would do! :P
Dragongirl Jun chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
hi:) I've just read several of your NCIS stories...

Just to begin I'll say that your spelling sucks - get a beta or a good program and it won't be a problem anymore. Second - except that your stories has great promise - the problem is that the little errors makes it difficult to truly enjoy them. Also - there's a lot missing in them - you'd earn a lot of both words and quality by spending some time fleshing out the stories. The hints are there - you just need to grasp what you want to tell and take things a little further that what you have done until now. That said; I am quite impressed by the fact that most of your stories are done (thumbs up):)

And then - keep writing; remember that it is the little things that speaks of quality and that spelling programs can be your best friend. I'll put you on my author alert - if I ever read your stories again I hope you've changed 'em for the better:)
Murgy31 chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Awesome Job!
Murgy31 chapter 7 . 4/8/2009
I absolutely love this story!
Hendrick248848 chapter 8 . 11/10/2008