Reviews for Dear Diary
Shae Vizla chapter 21 . 3/29
Really amusing. Narcissa is awesome and don't let herself to be intimidated, Harry like to tease Tom while Nagini decided tp follow a speaker who isn't barmy. The therapy seems to do a lot of good to Severus ; Tom is an harder nut.
I love you. This is amazing.
Coures chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
You know what, when I first read this I kept imagining a 5 year old kindergartener writing this on a scrappy piece of paper and a large crayon with other kids in preschool... Somehow I want to write about it, but then I'd probably not finish it like every stuff I write, so cheers for this!
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
lol. I like how he dropped his Dark Lord name afterall. xD
MaiWishes chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
xD! Love this! Anger management therapy xD
HopeEternity17 chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
I said it once and I'll say it again, this story was bleeping amazing. I loved it.

I loved the whole inkblots all looked like dead potter thing. My ribs hurt after that one xD
elemout chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
This was so funny. I kind of think it ended too quickly.
LunarCatNinja chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
*Blink blink* Well this is amusing. I think I'll go read the sequel.
BlueJay Kawch chapter 21 . 12/21/2012
OMG! I LOVED this! hahahahahahahahaha
The Sin That Falls Angels chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
this had me in hysterics :) love it
Bellatrix567 chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
such nice, complete sentances
Azure-x-Roze chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
Oh dear, that is priceless. XD How Narcissa saves the wizarding world through anger management.
OMGICRIED chapter 21 . 5/15/2012

Still laughing.

LOLLLLLL

Loved it!
matie1995 chapter 21 . 9/18/2011
That was so nice of narcissa to send Voldymort to anger management therapy! It was also very funny! Nice work!
mysteriouslife chapter 21 . 9/6/2011
Yeah! He changed his name at the end! LoL! Great story! Cheers, it's my birthday, and your story was wonderful to read! _