Reviews for Don't Push My Button
Black Alya Wolf chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Gods, I needed that! I haven't laughed so hard in forever! Thnx for sharing!
shadow243ali chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh god I loved this story. And i love big red threatening buttons. And it's very very VERY Funny when the Doctor decides to press them. great story :)
Blonde Dr.Who-Guru With Brains chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Roflmao, this is brilliant! Two chapters is exactly the right amount for this, any more would be taking it too far. I'm allergic to bananas myself, but I do love them. Hmm, banana creamed Doctor. *drools*
Le Cosmonaute chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Very cute and very funny. I have to agree with you on your profile-Dr. Who fanfic exists for the romance, and I definitely appreciate this over, or more to come?
T'Kirr chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
LOL well, that was unexpected! How Rose fell for the pie box, I don't know... and I was most dismayed when the Doctor got pied... I mean, who gets hit with their own pie launcher? It was quickly forgotten, though, in a rather evocative licking contest. I think you characterised them wonderfully, especially the tricky bits at the end like when the Doctor goes suddenly serious, then slips in the pie and starts and stops his way to the corridor. D
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Referred by reddwarfaddict, whom I am a fan of, I peeked in to read your fic. Finding the first chapter thoroughly satisfying and a bonus promise for more, I just had to review before I moved on. I love the way you lead us through the workings of the Doctor's thoughts about the button!
zotlot chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I hope there'll be a sequel, me n my friend had this same idea (albeit with more bananas and a few policemen), and you've done it so well it'd be a shame to leave it here!
UchihaKuchikiGirl chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh that was very funny.

I would love to have a taste of banana pie Doctor.
VampirateLycan chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
SQUEE! hehe, First time a fic has ever evoked that reaction from me. Congrats! hehe LOVED IT! :D
bluedragon1836 chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
hilarious. LOL. I love buttons meself.
KateCarter chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Oh...that had me laughing SO hard!

I was attempting to read it as a beta reader, but it was difficult because I was enjoying it so much. The only thing I noticed at all was at the end of the first chapter.

"She was nearly doubled over and threatened to spill the tea at any moment."

I'd make it "threatening" because you have a lot of other words around it ending with the "-ing" suffix, but it's a minor thing.

Definitely one I enjoyed.
LittleAlbatross chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
m...yummy.
Clio83 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I thought these were both hilarious! Really well written and you capture the sound of the doctor and Rose perfectly :)
Star-of-Chaos chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I'm not a fan of bananas, but I'd never turn down a banana cream-covered Doctor :-)
dEnIsE tHe StRaNgE chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I love it so far! Will there be any more pranks? I dearly hope so!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »