Reviews for Stalker Wars
DrarryTrash chapter 1 . 3/20
That ending though XD Loved Hagrid's reaction. Great fic like always! This comments probably going to be lost since the fic's not new but I just wanted to give my comment!
SlythrnMdbld chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Yay! Poor Harry and Draco, at the end. Interrupted by Hagrid... *clicks tounge* (And no sympathy for Hagrid, because he ruined my enjoyment.) Lol. :) Great oneshot.
mal85 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Amazing., loved it
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Rofl! That ending! It was a good little fic at first, fun and humorous, but the ending was the best.
Herondale18 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Oh my God! I was all hot and bothered, and then enter Hagrid. I started laughing like crazy
Missdellusion chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Hahaha of course omigods I would love to know how they'd explain that to the headmaster...
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
XD wow
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
*laughing hysterically* oh god! Hot, confusing, and funny! I love it!
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
The whole time, I was thinking "Threesome! Threesome! Threesome!" And lol Hagrid
Falonian chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
THAT ENDING THO. SHOCKER HAGRID.
No but really, awesome!
Sparkly moonlight chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
A cliffhanger a bit :)
Lissy Stage chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh, Sweet Jesus XDD Of course Hagrid caught them!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh shit! They've been caught! So which reason was it that Draco mentioned when he said that he understood why Harry would hate him? Maybe I've been reading too many of your stories to be able to remember everything that actually went down between Harry and Draco in the books. Thanks for the good read while I was on my bus!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Yay, Hagrid!
illiterateandwriting chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh. My. Merlin. That's all I can think of to say.