Reviews for No holding back
Oh Nathalie chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
aw. I was hoping something else would have happened between Tanya, Edward and Bella. But man, how would it feel if you were Tanya? But at least there shouldn't be anymore problems with her. Right?

GREAT JOB WITH THIS STORY! I'M REALLY ENJOYING IT! even though there are 2 more chapters left to read :(
Oh Nathalie chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Uh oh! Tanya's going to be there and Bella- I mean Isabella is going to do bad things to her with her power. Cause EVERYONE knows that Tanya LOVES Edward to DEATH! haha! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Oh Nathalie chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
Tanya's going to be in it? haha! This story is really great! I love it!

So

I'm going to continue on reading it! :)
Oh Nathalie chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
wow. that's all I can write right now.
Oh Nathalie chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
wow... Bella's turning into a vampire but it wasn't the way I expected it though...
Nashi chapter 7 . 12/5/2008
WOW, I like the darker Bella and Edward, I love how they reversed after the first chapter. Edward's vulnerability was beyond sweet.
Setfiregirl chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
Oh...wow...that was VERY nice...I really really really liked it...x]
meg chapter 7 . 11/30/2008
AW! i love the ending of this storyk!
twilight-fedishfreak chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
i really liked that , it was very good! i like the story , i know alot of people have done it but i think you did a really good one , especially for the fact that it was kinda short.i cant wait for more of your stories!
peter2918 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
AWESOME CHAPTER! cant wait to see what happens next! keep up the awesome job (Y) :)
twilighters-anonymous chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
God! I LOVE this story! This is actually my second time reading it! I think this is by far your best story. It's my favorite. I exspecially really like the epilogue. But, I like the last chapter. It's really sweet. I love your work. Good luck on the pregnancy!-twilighters-anonymous
JoVersify chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Holy crap. This story just gets better and better. I can't believe out of all the stories I've read I haven't read any of yours yet. You are amazing!

I see your name EVERYWHERE, yet for some unknown reason, I waited until now to mozy over to your profile and I was pleasantly shocked at the number of stories you have completed!

Oh man! I can't wait to get to the next chapter. I'm holding off on going to the bathroom so I can finish! Damn, you're gonna give me a UTI!

ha ha ha
JoVersify chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Bella is freaking Vamptastic!

WAY TO GO! I love this crazy, erotic, all-knowing, all-powerful Bella. She is a God among vampires.

Soo cool! Awesome idea!

And the little girl-on-girl reference was so very tactful and crazy hott at the same time!
JoVersify chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That was freaking awesome. I would love it if you took this Chapter...and rewrote it a hundred times just this way with all different scenarios. That would be cool. Hey, aren't we all dirty little freaks somewhere deep down? I KNOW I am.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
I love the story. It was dark in the beginning and it slowly lightened up but I have to say she handled the whole thing amazingly well.

But I feel sorry for her in a way. She knows other peoples souls better than she knows her own...

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway