Reviews for I Want You to Believe in Me
To be honest, your story is beautiful and so creative. I am in love with all of the details. I can tell you've put a lot of work into it as well and it has surely paid off! Sorry, but I just felt the need to let you know that you have such great talent. And by the way I totally ship lxlight!
Piper Emerald chapter 12 . 4/30
Great story!
lorie chapter 12 . 4/25
chapter 12 you?
Simon chapter 12 . 4/1
C-che...
*clutches my chest*
actualjellyfish chapter 12 . 3/3
asdfghjkl you portrayed the characters so well.
maka86502 chapter 12 . 2/17
These past few chapters made me have to get the chocolate out. Oh boy u hit the feels ugh the water works
And that was the best fan fiction to evee exist
Strazzygal chapter 12 . 2/6
I am crying. In the middle of class. This is a bad this, yeah? I loved this so much!
CuriousPoet chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
What an amazing story! Great ending amd it really has me intrigued!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
I cried 2 hard how could you do this to me I was expecting another badly written emotionless smut fic and now I'm wiping tears from my face :(((( I'm so in love with this fic u r amazing pls keep writing the world needs ur skill -
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
I've read a ton of yaoi with L and Light. I typically don't care for them if Light is still Kira and intends to kill L. However, yours had a twist that I LOVED. This is definitely one of my favorites I've read. The "You're under aresst" piece was my favorite part!
Great story!
smonkeycat chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
NOOO THAT CAN'T BE THE END OMG
ScarletSutcliff chapter 12 . 9/29/2014
This is so good but so depressing. I just got a feels overload.
Mynameisbooty chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
That is the most BEAUTIFUL LxLight fanfiction I have seen, literally! IT HAD SUCH A PERFECT ENDING! I LUVED IT! Keep up the good work u
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I love you. I hate you. I don't know what to do..