Reviews for Harry Potter and the Alchemist's Apprentice
Treecat1812 chapter 4 . 10/13
Enjoyed this story as well as "Unlocked Knowledge". I favor AU and alternet timeline stories over those that basicly repeat Rowlins. Shame they have not been finished. But in the immortal words of Forest, it happens. Hope to see more of your work soon.
This is quite funny and very good so far I would love to read more when you get a chance to write more on this.
Corwyn chapter 4 . 1/4
A fascinating tale. Please continue it if you can. Thank you for sharing it.
Hubler99 chapter 4 . 10/31/2015
I love just love this story, The way you have Written, Harry and Nick is right on and getting Harry to become his own person is something grand!. I can not wait for more so I do hope you are still writing this story I have Added You to My Favorites and also to follow You as well as I'am sure your other stories are just as Great! Thank You for reading this review :)
ThomasNealy chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
This is a great story shame it was abandoned.
mageofmyth chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
This is so well written, I wish that you had finished it. Please keep writing, if not this then other things, you have a gift. Nickolas is insane to his apprentices.
so perfect it hurts chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Dear Kmfrank,

This is one of the best stories I have ever read!
I have thoroughly enjoyed your characterisation and story line.

Due to the large time gap since the last update I assume you have chosen to discontinue the story.

However, if you choose to continue you will have a very (VERY!) willing reader in me.

sww11685 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Excellent story, looking forward to reading more.
Thvar chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Excellent start to the story. Too bad there's likely to be no continuation.
master1527 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
let me guess werewolves or dwaves
MeinGimli chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
your storys would be quite interesting if you finished them. its been 6 years since your last update here.
Freed-sama chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Absoultly awesome chapter. I'd love to read the next one so hurry up and publish it! :P
FrictionX42 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Great stuff. I always felt that Harry needed more challenge to really achieve greatness. By the time he goes back to Hogwarts I imagine NEWTs will be a simple thing. It will be a vacation for him.
bloodbane23 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
I can only imagine what comes next... goblin?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
OMG BEST. this is so interesting! i wish there were more chapters tho! i would love to see your view of goblins