Reviews for Unique Delicacy
DeadlySpider888 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I like this :) kinda makes me want the dementor to find Harry.
Dracfirewolves chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I like this and think you can add more to it. I don't know why, but dementor and Harry pairings would be so interesting.
Niceverette chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
ASDFGHJKL-YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES THAT WAS A GOOD ONE SHOT, especially the last line! YOU IS BLOODY BRILLIANT!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Mm, delicious.
Kana Kara chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is really,really good...but you got me to at least continue this somehow...please?
Polish chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was very good, I liked it alot! well done!
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow

it is so romantic and sweet

Sequal?
I promise you that chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
ok that was cool but really definitely odd! I mean the dementer's feelings for Harry is a mixture between love and umm.. I don't know...the feeling of hunger. She(the dementer) wants to suck Harry's soul out, while at the same time doesn't. Anyway nice story, it was reaally different than any other fanfic I ever read which is a hell LOT!

Sincerely,

MARAUDERSlilyFOREVER
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
O_o wow, thats was different but very cool! XD i liked it!
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
you should expand this drabble.
ObsidianEbony chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This fic was really good. It had darkness, obsession, and lust all mixed up into one. I love dark fics where someone is obsessed about another.

I think my favorite was when you described the dementor feeling conflicting emotions. ("Again those emotions swirl within...")

Great job!
Georgina of Dragons chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
very interesting take.
Wolfwhispers chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Woah, I've never read anything like this before. I love it! Please make a sequel!
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow,that was amazing!I hope you do a sequal.
AnsemSeekerOfBooty chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This is a strange pairing, Flash. Still pretty good writing though.