Reviews for Scrubs
samantha114 chapter 5 . 2/9
awww such a cute story!
8LaDiDa8 chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
He goes to England and then bella gets a opportunity to also go to England, she doesn't tell him and she comes to his workplace to 'suprize' him but then she sees Ayna with a baby bump all over him she turns and runs away... Then so on so forth

OMGOK DON'T END THE STORY I LOOVEEEE IT
PeaceLoveHogwarts chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
I love it! Well done, you have a great story. You just need to update :)
TeamCarlisleandEsme8 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
im new to ur storys and really like them
Samirabws chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
love it
ForeverChanged74 chapter 15 . 12/11/2009
Please tell me you will update soon! I love this story!
mello-ello chapter 1 . 11/16/2009

sweetsurprise26 chapter 15 . 8/14/2009
i loved this story:)

update :)
futureculleness chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
hey i love this story! Please update soon!
kel chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
I thought this story was great! I was about to cry when I saw that there is no chapter 15. lol You did a great job writing!
ThoseDazzlingGreenEyes chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
not to sound rude or anything, but you had said in the other chapters that bella and edward already knew that their parents were hanging out together and I found it a little odd that in this chapter it is like they don't even know.. Just trying to point that out.. besides that, your story is very good.
RiderK.Cullen chapter 15 . 6/10/2009
I know it may be to late to tell you some ideas. But i love the story. Here are some ideas.

*You could maybe add some of the characters from twilight in such as James as a bad guy who trashed her apartment and continue the story from there and Jacob who could be an old friend and may bring a bit of misunderstanding between Edward and Bella.

*You could maybe use some stories from the actual tv show 'scrubs'

soz i maybe to late but i tried.

nation108 chapter 15 . 5/5/2009
haha i cant wait! i love the story so im like ya. cant wait... wow im corny! oh well! i totaly understand the whole delema thing i stop stories befoe they are even good ususaly so its not just you but i take the cake with worse updater ever! yaya beat that!