Reviews for Chuck vs Fulcrum's Revenge
Molotov chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
I was dozing off literally as I typed that review for Chapter 2. I apologize if it is incomplete, incoherent, or badly spelled.

In summation, Sarah's extreme methods for such no stakes is crazy. It's messed up and I love it.

Why? Cause I'm straight cray, brah.
Molotov chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
This chapter has one of my favorite all-time "Chuck and Sarah are so awful and hurtful to each other that no matter how it hurts it hurts so good".

So Chuck and Sarah make a bet, and Sarah wins by exploiting Chuck's love for her. As it ends up, Chuck gets over it easy and even gives Sarah some of her own medicine.

But really, it's just so fucked up what Sarah does. But I get her side. She doesn't understand Chuck's much lower idea of what "stakes" are. To her, what she does is of little worry if it means completing hdr lo missiin.

But she was devious and awful to Chuck. To me, that's way fucking hardcore and over the
Molotov chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
Reading through your older works, it's amazing to see the strides your writing has taken. I hope you take that as a compliment, cause it feels douchey to tell you that, even though it's an accurate statement.

Thinking a gun is unloaded and accidentally firing it into the ceiling is such a Chuck thing to do, it might've been my single favorite moment in all of your works I've read thus far.
jbear1974 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
another great story-enjoyed how you worked in all the characters in the TV show. Thanks for making Casey a little more "human". Actually enjoyed Carina's character in the story. Chuck and Sarah as great as ever. Thanks, BillAtWork
coreymon77 chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
HAHAHAHA! That was freaking awesome! I really did want Jones to die, but oh well, this was fun enough as it stands. That was simply great!

I really love the fact that Chuck was acting the whole time and the fake shooting was a nice touch.

Also, Chuck saying "show time" was a perfect ending to the story, I really liked the callback to the first fic.

Now, as for the story as a whole, I absolutely loved it. That was fantastic! My only major problem was the Casey/Carina relationship as that just didn't seem right to me. It didn't seem to fit the characters. Although, I already talked plenty about that and it is just something I will deal with as the rest of the story was fantastic!

I love the way you write Chuck and Sarah's relationship. You just write it so well! You also do fluff very, very well and I see no reason for you to try and avoid writing it.

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this story, it is definitely going on my favourites list. Fantastic job!

coreymon77 chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Hmm, this should be very fun to read. Sarah's got something really, really big up her sleeve and I can't wait to see what it is. One thing I do know is that Jones is gonna die and it ain't gonna be pretty, but it will sure as heck be fun to read! He deserves to die a horrible death if anyone did, though. What a complete sleezeball. Anyways, great chapter. Going to go read the final chapter now.

coreymon77 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Oh, boy. Bad move, fulcrum. They might have thought that using Chuck to get to Sarah is a good idea, but they, in fact, violated a very important rule of survival. Never, ever, EVER even think of threatening Chuck's well being when Sarah is around if you value your life even the slightest bit. Because she will kick your ass 10 ways past Sunday before you can even blink! Heck, Casey is gonna get in on that action too! This is getting exciting. I am thoroughly enjoying this fic. Hopefully it doesn't get too dark, sad and/or angsty though. And now, let the ass kicking begin!

coreymon77 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
ooh! This is looking like it is going to be really fun! I am interested to see Casey's plan. Great chapter. I loved that Sarah kept on kissing Chuck and having him kiss her to calm themselves down. I am kinda worried that really bad things are going to happen and it is going to get really dark, but you promise to never not have a happy ending, so at least I don't have to worry about anyone dying. Love the way you write Chuck and Sarah. They are so fantastic together. Hope this doesn't get too sad.

coreymon77 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Haha! What a twist! Nice one there, Bill! The only problem for me is that I am having a really tough time buying into the whole Casey/Carina thing. I know this is fan fiction and everything doesn't have to be like the show, but it just doesn't seem to fit the characters for me. I don't know, I guess it could just be that it is the first time I have seen it done so I am not used to it, but it just doesn't sit right with me. Oh well, I'll live with it. It is nowhere near a story killer for me, just something that doesn't sit right.

Now as for the Chuck/Sarah stuff, that is incredible! I love the way you write those two and their relationship! Great little exploration of when they fell in love with eachother. Those two love eachother more than anything else in the world. It is so adorable! I am really hoping it doesn't come and bite them in the rear later on. Hopefully things won't be that dark.

Oh, and I loved the callback to the Scrabble euphemism from the previous story, that made me laugh.

Great story so far. Hopefully it doesn't get too dark and depressing.

coreymon77 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Awww! Cute! They actually got married! I probably would have preferred a more romantic wedding, but hey, you take what you can get.

Why are you so concerned about being able to write anything but fluff? You are good at it, so what's the problem? I am getting scared that something really bad is going to happen and this fic is going to get dark and depressing. I don't want that to happen! Hopefully I am just paranoid and it won't be that bad. I like light, happy stories.

You write Chuck and Sarah's relationship quite well. Poor Sarah, though. It seems everyone is out to get her!

One little problem, Casey seems a little out of character to me. Maybe not as much after the events of Season 3, but at the point in the show where did story takes place, he seems to be a little too happy and open and outgoing. It just doesn't seem like Casey.

Anyways, good job. Hope it doesn't get too dark. I really don't think it needs to, but what I say makes no difference anyways as this story was already finished a long time ago. Off to read the next chapter.

coreymon77 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
well that was cute. It is always fun seeing Team B just having some fun. I am not really all that sold on the whole Casey/Carina thing, but w/e, it is fan fiction. I wonder what it is that Carina bet Casey. I hope we find that out soon.

That was quite a unique way of seducing Chuck on Sarah's part, albeit a little mean, and Chuck's reaction was great. I really hope that this doesn't get too dark, there doesn't seem to be a need for it and you are very good at the light stuff.

One little nitpick though, even if the threat was small, I don't see Sarah, Casey and Carina relaxing as much as they did. Even with only a small threat, they went off grid because Fulcrum is after them. I would think they would still be always on the alert.

Anyways, this is still looking to be good. I, once again, hope this doesn't get too dark and the stuff that happens isn't too bad, but we shall see.

coreymon77 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Hmm, this looks like it is going to be fun, interesting too. This should be an enjoyable read. Two little quirks, though.

1. I find it slightly hard to believe that a entire car full of trained agents, and some of the best agents there are at that, would all fail to notice this car trailing them. I know it is required to set up the story for later, but it still seems a little hard to believe.

2. As much as I like the Sarah/Ellie connection, something about Ellie's reaction to Sarah seemed a little off to me. I don't really know why, but it just seemed slightly off.

All in all though, great chapter and looks to be the start of a good story. Time to get reading.

daywalkr82 chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Ha, the race is on, and heere comes pride in the backstretch. (Yes, that spelling of "here" is technically correct. If you've seen the first "National Treasure" movie, you know I'm right.)
daywalkr82 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Wonderful chapter. The closest we've gotten in canon is at the start and end of "Chuck vs. The Honeymooners" when Chuck and Sarah exchange vows to quit and then stay spies while being together.

Speaking of canon, you aren't keeping with canon concerning Sarah's dad?
daywalkr82 chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
All's fair in love and betting.