Reviews for The Diaries of Scorpius Malfoy
Lumosify chapter 20 . 4/12
Sooo when are ya gonna update?

Oh sorry, I didn't realize you liked long breaks in-between updates. Sorry about that.

So, is it going to be another year until you update? Is two years long enough? Or is one year long enough without doubling it?

Come ON, update.

WE ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS SO JUST GET OF YOUR BLOODY ARSE AND START WRITING!

(Or start posting, whichever needs to happen first.)

THINGS JUST GOT INTERESTING AND YOU JUST WAS LIKE, 'OH WELL OKAY I'LL LEAVE IT LIKE THIS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, NO PROBLEM!'

UH, YES IT'S A PROBLEM SO BEGIN WRITING/POSTING!

Yours angrily,

-Lumosify
america.etc chapter 7 . 4/4
Ok, you know what, I wanted to like this story because your writing is clever and sharp, but no. I can't get past how disgustingly all the women are treated in your narrative.

We have a), Rose, a rash, insecure blubbering mess, b), Astoria, the simpering heartless monster, and c), all the other females of Hogwarts who seem to only be interested in gawking at the completely useless asswipe, Scorpius.

I know that's supposedly meant to be just his character, because, like you said, he's an ass. But I don't get the sense that the narrative faults him at all for his treatment of women. Why in hell does Albus glare at Rose when Scorpius starts mouthing off about her thinking he's attractive? What the f kind of friend is he? Is a man's word so instantly more valid than that of a woman that he'll turn to judge his own cousin based on the stupid lies of a guy that he hates? And where in the world is DRACO? Off famously being an entrepreneur with no time for his only son while Astoria takes all the blame for being a bad parent? Jeez.

ALSO, clearly Rose and Scorpius have the maturity level of 11 year olds, can't contain their petty frustrations and abuse their positions as Heads; who exactly thought it was a good idea to give them any sort of responsibility over other people?

Can't do it.
gotenoughofmetobreakmyheart chapter 20 . 3/28
This is AWESOME! Why haven't you updated yet? I knew Albus and Amaryliss(not sure how to spell) would get together!
Please finish this story! I can't wait to see how it turns out :)
nagger chapter 20 . 2/14
this is just.. too good to be abandoned. promise to continue this?
Standing ovation, dear writer! I have to admit, Scorpius was highly annoying in the beginning. But... As Rose says, he is just kind of pretending. He is an egotistical prat with narcisstic tendencies and yet... He is endearing, really. I think your characters are very well planned. I love this story. Completely. You are doing a great job! I am waiting for tge next update! :)
a review chapter 20 . 2/1
Haughty omg will you update?! It's been like a year! But this is awesome! Keep writing!
darcey chapter 20 . 1/9
Please update
Codename Jellybean chapter 11 . 1/6
This is a very good chapter :) Sorry if my last review seemed fangirly, but not many fics move me as much as this one did...does. Scorpius is turning out to be awesome! And pig headed, but awesome all the same. I think Slughorn taught Potions after the war, however.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh my god, this is AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I love it! You had one or two spelling errors, but other than that...I loved it with all of my heart!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2013
Honestly, I love this story. The format in which you wrote it was honestly brilliant. You can really see the character development in his writing. Plus it's fun to only know one persons feelings and thoughts about things instead of two. Anyway, you're doing an awesome job!
DutchScorRosefan chapter 20 . 12/27/2013
Love It! SO please update!
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
I caught that Cookies in the Cookie Jar rhyme.
Sneaky.
We'reAllALittleMadHere chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I love this fic already xD Scorpius is just so perfectly characterized! He's witty, charming, obviously incredibly arrogant and self-centered. I have high-expectations for this story :)
Also.
MAN-JOURNAL.
OMG.
*ahem* *composes self*
Well done, my dear.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2013
It's great! Really hope you post another chapter soon! :)