Reviews for Familiar Conversation
Nightfall Rising chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Ooh, stealth wibble punchline. Nice.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really enjoyed reading this little story, I wish it had been longer! You have elaborated on the relationships between the teachers very well and portrayed them in a really amusing way that is so much fun to read! The description of Madam Pince's cat was very fitting since she snaps at students and literally devours them without any look back! I laughed so much when Minerva nabbed the chair that Severus wanted and Severus got her back by blocking off the warmth. Severus' sense of humour is just brilliant. I love how he compares Minerva to a dragon, it's pretty accurate to be honest. And it was great how Severus was secretly flattered that he had been allocated a thestral and showed the others that it wasn't a bad thing at all, actually. Dumbledore's message, alluding to Severus being able to come back from the dark side, was just so sweet and touching. It rounded up this story beautifully :-)
PhiGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Great ending! Without that it would be only an amusing conversation (nothing against amusing conversations, mind you). So it is amusing with a touch of thoughful, which makes for a rather nice combination.
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
THAT WAS SO GOOD! I LOVE FICS LIKE THIS.

Wow. That was awesome. Just awesome. :DDD Snape...and and Mcgonagall, and Dumbledore...Dumbledore's wisdom...and wow.

:D
watin77 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
you write the interplay between minerva and severus really well. not to mention that a dragon and a thestral fir both of them almost to a tee.
Stina chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Nice story, and a good likeness to a thestral and a dragon!
Dormantness chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
That was cool, I liked it:)
Sinkme chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
very cute. i really enjoyed reading this and seeing all the staff together. good work
FirstYear chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I liked this. I thought it showed a rather friendly banter between characters we have come to suspect would not joke with snape present, nor would he respond in kind. Very well done
calicogoat chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
"Professor Snape, who had in fact been aiming for the same chair, shot her his most malicious glare and drew a second armchair closer to the fire, cutting off her warmth. Minerva battered him over the head with a cushion, and they tussled for a several seconds before seeming to recall the conversation."

Ha ha ha, they are so immature. I love how the complete lack of a reaction to this implies that they do this all the time. :)

“Ugly is a matter of opinion!” snapped Minerva. “I like them!”

And the MM/SS shipper in me leaps up and cheers!
The Winterwitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Oh, lovely, lovely, lovely and so funny! Absolutely great, little story, this one! *wipes tears from laughing from her eyes*
PowerOfFail chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Hahah that was great.

I love Dumbledore coming in at the end, and I also really liked Snape and McGonagall's little scuffle over the chair and the warmth from the fire

Good job!
Lli chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Aw, that was really lovely. That last line was classic Dumbledore too. Bravo!
HollyTrouble FOREVER chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
o...I love love love love your ending line there. You wrapped up a humorous fic with a statement with serious implications.

What do the Hogwarts professors do in their spare time? now we know! _

very very very nice.
A-zla chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Haha, that was great! Maybe a bit out of character, but not all that much. lol