Reviews for Near
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I never thought of Choi/Fisher. (I was leaning more towards Fisher/Kianna in the movie, quite frankly.) But this is just so cute. :)

I felt terrible after Mickey kicked Fisher out. :/ He and Jill were my favorite characters, though Choi was hilarious as well.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wahh, that's adorable! :3

~IP~
ryutakay chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
omg loved it! i was dying for some 21 fics with choi! loved the pairing too *o* choi is so crazy and all that i was having some problems deciding who could he be paired with, but yeah, it definitelly has to be fisher! i really wanted some fisher x choi smut now T_T ya know where i can find it? xD gosh choi is so awesome xD totally loved your fic *o* keep writing!
Sinne chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Thank you so much, I was craving 21 fics and after a while searching around the internet, yours was the only one I found and it's really awesome. Thank you for writing this! Fisher and Choi were totally my favourite, and I love that you wrote the aftermath of Fisher's departure. Ugh, I wish I could have more of this.
JeiJei chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I love you. I hope you know that.

Great fic. Though myself I prefer Choi on top, just seeing this pairing makes me happy.