Reviews for Take Me or Leave Me
Why was she dating Jason if she had feelings for another guy? Seriously!

And this Sarah person: you're going to mention her again, right?
She shouldn't have been so distraught. She's dating Jason after all. Didn't she choose him?

Seriously!

And all that hiding behind Haley!
So... what happened to calling each other by their first names? They had a binding contract, right?

Why don't they always follow? And you said that the consequences were more severe than the consequences for breaking an Unbreakable Vow, if that's even possible.

The not insulting thing between them is working great for them, I think.

I don't think Jason grovelled enough. I think Hermione should've pressed the issue some more. I think there's something missing from his story.
Why in the world did he tell her he's a nice guy if he has a playboy reputation?

This story is outta whack.
This story is all over the place.

What happened to Jason? What about Cassiopeia?

Some characters are mentioned only in passing, but still given relatively detailed descriptions or back stories. It's a shame not to use them.

You keep jumping from one point to the next.

Keep your focus right.
What?

Why'd she take off her shoes?

Odd.
love chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
oops
Could've been chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
I thought it would be nice but I actually find it annoying how everyone's calling her Mia or the fact in every sentence they're shouting. Definitely not reading it anymore.
Kieran chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I absolutely ADORE your story. I wish I could write like you! (Wistful face)
Shaniquah chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
yay! i love it 3 keep up the good work :) mwah
Hikaoru13 chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
this is a great story but in some chapters it felt a bit rushed.
mi.ff29 chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
the plot sounds good, but what is a big minus for me is that Hermiones behaviour is so childlish, especially in Malfoys presence. Its not attractive, she is acting like a fifteen years old, I would expect it from Malfoy, but not from inteligent and mature Hermione.
lumosfelton chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I LOVE ITTT
Bibble chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
I'm always looking for a good story like this :)
I LOVE happy endings && protective Draco :P
Soooooooo...Awesome Story
anonymous chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
i think this is a bit too rushed