Reviews for Take Me or Leave Me
ahsiya.nur chapter 21 . 10/27
.Love Is my new motto. Keep writing girl, you've got real talent.
ahsiya.nur chapter 6 . 10/26
Your story is GOLDEN! Great job.
Unidentified Gem chapter 22 . 7/25
_ nice
Ophelia Faye Malfoy chapter 6 . 4/10
Wait...how did Theo and Madison die?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
I don't get it. Why did he say Jason's a nice guy and that she should give him a chance when he really doesn't want her to go out with him, especially because he's a playboy? I don't get it. Why say he's nice and then say he's got a reputation as a playboy? Why?
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2015
Why was she dating Jason if she had feelings for another guy? Seriously!

And this Sarah person: you're going to mention her again, right?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2015
She shouldn't have been so distraught. She's dating Jason after all. Didn't she choose him?

Seriously!

And all that hiding behind Haley!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
So... what happened to calling each other by their first names? They had a binding contract, right?

Why don't they always follow? And you said that the consequences were more severe than the consequences for breaking an Unbreakable Vow, if that's even possible.

The not insulting thing between them is working great for them, I think.

I don't think Jason grovelled enough. I think Hermione should've pressed the issue some more. I think there's something missing from his story.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/26/2015
Why in the world did he tell her he's a nice guy if he has a playboy reputation?

This story is outta whack.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
This story is all over the place.

What happened to Jason? What about Cassiopeia?

Some characters are mentioned only in passing, but still given relatively detailed descriptions or back stories. It's a shame not to use them.

You keep jumping from one point to the next.

Keep your focus right.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
What?

Why'd she take off her shoes?

Odd.
love chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
oops
Could've been chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
I thought it would be nice but I actually find it annoying how everyone's calling her Mia or the fact in every sentence they're shouting. Definitely not reading it anymore.
Kieran chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I absolutely ADORE your story. I wish I could write like you! (Wistful face)
Shaniquah chapter 22 . 7/17/2013