Reviews for Please, please, please let me get what I want
SouthParkObsessed chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Wow! This is realy good! Is this the end..?
delipig chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
dude

continue this 3

I'm being lame and reviewing for the first chapter since I on;y have 3 minutes left and I ned to review this just to tell you how awesome you are 3
xXME AGAINST THE WORLDXx chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
OMG this story is soo cool, i feel so bad for Kyle, and Stan! Hope you update soon!
leila chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
hi!

are you still writing this story?

You shouldn't stop

I love the story and I want to know how it ends

hopefully more chapters follow soon

the story is way too good to be left unfinished!
xxRobinxx chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Wow...I like it. Poor KYle...and Stan...

Mostly Kyle though but still, Stan deserves sympathy too.
Otempora42 chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
I know I haven't reviewed in a while, but just know that I really like this story. The character interactions are good, and the story's interesting. Having said that, a few things bothered me. The sentences can be a little wordy: like "but you know I would never intentionally do something to hurt Stan". I think it'd be better if you took out intentionally. However, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Layla chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
love it. kenny's the mature one-finally. but continue, kay?
kyleisgod chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Another great chapter. That sucks Kyle has been hurt, but there's still at least one more chapter to go where things might turn around. The ending to this chapter was great, and Kenny's logic was very good as well even if it paints Wendy very negatively. I look forward to seeing how all this wraps up. It's very emotional and the good/evil lines are nicely blurred.
JVM-SP150 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
You're doing a good job. Normally Kyndy's not my cup of tea, but you're doing a good job and you've cut the few aspects of Kyle that bothered me at all, which just makes him more likable to me. Keep up the good work.
Blouper chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Um, yay at that ending. Seriously. Not so much yay at it being so short.

Even so, this chapter is the best one so far, and it read very smoothly.

I can't wait to see the next chapter, and Token's concert.
Blouper chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I got the 'challenge' part, and I am pleased about the subtle implications it generates. I look forward to more on that.

The kiss was unexpected, for my part, even though you hinted to it through out the chapter, I guess I was waiting for more build up for it. On the other hand, I do like it being early. I makes things a bit messier, and simpler in a way. Get it over with quickly, lets see where it goes? Stan is probably not going to be too happy about that.

The food on mouth thing was cliche. But it was fun.
xxRobinxx chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
YAY! I loved it.. And it wasn't THAT cliche. Poor Stan though...I can't wait for the drama when Stan finds out though. I bet it'll be good. You're a very talented writer. I hope that I hear from you more. ;)
kyleisgod chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Poor, overanalytical Kyle. I'm glad they finally kissed in this chapter. I look forward to seeing where it goes next, especially with Stan still involved and Kenny aware that something is going on. Update again soon.
bob chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
I, and I'm certain a few others, are waiting on baited breath to see what happens next and what awkward encounters/fantasies are to come, so I hope you'll be able to update soon.
xxRobinxx chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
That was a really cool chapter. You are a very great writer and I hope that you continue!