Reviews for The Wreckers
NaeNae1495 chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Oooh so thats how Nikki wants to play it? Shits about to hit the fan. Update please!
Loves2Shop chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
WICKEDSTORY LOVE IT, HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON SINCE YOU HAVEN'T FOR A WHILE. KEPP GOIG, YOU SHOULD BE PROUD BECAUSE THE STORY IS GOOD. AGIAN UPDATE SOON
dianehermans chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
please update soon
leona chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
Loved it. Update soon.
juicetroop82 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Great chapter. Love this story. Cant wait to read the next.
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Oh can we run Nikki over with a car and then drown her in the River Court river lol. This was a great chapter and I loved it. I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
QueenSmoakEG chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
cool. i love it. update soon! PLEASE!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Glad you uded Hope you continue.

Wow nikki was behind it the whole time. THings are going to get very interesting now. She is mad and out for revenge. They better look out. It seems like she can and will be able to turn anybody or eve nthe 3 left against each other. The guys better watch out too. She may do something to them to get revenge on her friends. Like go after jake,nate or even lucas.
twilightnaley19 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
wow this was a deep chapter. hmm wonder what the gang is going to do about nikki. cant wait to see what happens next. please update soon!
annash chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
This story is great! I love the girls' relationship! You haven't updated in awhile, but I really hope you plan on continuing the story :)
IncognitoGrrl chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
I love this story and miss it so - please update soon!
Kim-Anadrade32593 chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
hey great story update soon
chase the memories chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
plz update dis story cuz it so good...great job
TruLuvDoesntExist chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
still no update
brucas333 chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
oh my god! he punched brooke! luke! you asshole! haha

great update! i like how nikki is in the story now! hah