Reviews for Sorcery and Sudden Perfection
Bek chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Lol! Literary Criticisim...haha! Nice!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was funny.
sue and stew lov chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Yay! Mary sues and Garry Stus! My favorite characters!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Hahaha! Wow, I couldn't stop laughing! Ingenious, Peter? I beg to differ; it was just toohilarious of a thing to be so! The book that Ed had . . . Oh boy!

You say this was not meant to be taken too seriously. Well, I say no, I have to disagree... again. This whole Sue/Stu problem is definitely a serious matter in the fanfic world! And I'm glad you feel the same way about them as many of us do, as was shown in the way you wrote this. Awesome! Love it. 'Tis only the truth.
Lady of the Night chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Alright, where's Nikabrik? Where'd you put him? Did these guys USE HIM? This needs a prequel, dude. Write it RIGHT NOW!
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh LOL, I thought it would be Jadis.
ForceStar chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I was skimming and happened to come across this story. So right, for any number of fandoms, and SO DARN FUNNY!

Death to Sues!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
HAHA! That was brilliant! Gary Stu/Mary Sue finding their way into the story, that's worse than the hag and werewolf!

These were my favorite parts:

“You believe in us, don't you Caspian dear? You know we're right... how can you deny your true love?”

Oh, just wonderful.

In that instant Peter recognized the threat. With a whispered, “Dear Aslan, not again,” he burst through the door, a livid Edmund and rather confused but still ready to fight Trumpkin not far behind.

Edmund was standing over the crumpled form of the girl, holding a rather thick book in his hands. Peter's opponent lost all interest in the duel, shouting out a prolonged, dramatic cry of “NO!” which was soon lost as Peter bashed him on the head with his shield. Edmund quickly made his way over and smacked the stunned man with the book as well.

Edmund only grinned. “Literary criticism. Sues can't stand it.”

Peter chuckled. “Ingenious.”

LOL. Great job done! God bless.
Starsy Skye chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*crackles up* Oh my platypus! *crackles some more*

Oy goodness! "Ingenious" is definitely the word. :P I loved this,

"Edmund was standing over the crumpled form of the girl, holding a rather thick book in his hands. Apparently he'd just conked her on the head with it.

'What is that book anyway, Ed?'

Edmund only grinned. 'Literary criticism. Sues can't stand it.'"

And this,

"Peter sighed, walking over and putting a reassuring and sympathetic hand on the prince's shoulder. 'Comes with the job. Sorry, mate... you're stuck with the swarms of Sues until the next adventure.'”

Love it! Great job. *huge grin*

Cozy slippers,

Starsy Skye
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
;) As Peter said, "Ingenious".

That was HILARIOUS! Down with the Sues (and Stus)! Funny how Ed hit her over the head with 'Literary criticism'. I'll have to try using

Poor Caspian indeed. Great job! I was laughing hysterically by the end.

Lion be with you,

Bat'Arieh chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Ha! Serves them right! Very well done, Petra. The descriptions, especially of the Sue & Stu, really got me. Great details! I especially liked the "piercing (but still utterly beautiful) SQUE-like shriek tearing the air." Certainly fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
Lekta chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was great! Oh, the poor boys, always being stalked by Mary Sues and some Gary Stu's.

Good job. More Sue bashing!
ilysia chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is brilliant. 'Literary criticism. Sues can't stand it." Much the best. Though, I have seen an awful lot of Sue-bashing going on recently. Still, great fun.

Skinny Little Nobody chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This is so funny!
The Grey Phantom chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
That was absolutely wonderful! I think I needed to read a good sue-bonker fic! The idea was ingenious!