Reviews for A Tale of Supremacy
Foreman88 chapter 1 . 12/1
Was re-reading the story, and I noticed the M on the Ician prince. If that means what I think it means, you are speeding things up. Wonder if you remember the Brolly thing 10 or so chapters ago.

Either or, can't wait. Even though I must...
Guest 22 chapter 19 . 11/24
it's kind of like Goku is the Titan atlas holding up the sky.
Guest 22 chapter 14 . 11/24
You have some really interesting characters, and Celutte is really getting on my nerves.
make it soon
Amazing girl 55 chapter 10 . 11/4
its strange that you actually enjoy the death threats, usually other authors threaten back, but death threats are strangely common on fanfiction. its always the quiet ones that are on their phone calmly typing, that are actually saying things like "you better update soon or ill find where you live and kill you!" so the next time you meet someone like that, youb better be careful. Also it is true that the better a story is, the more death threats the author receives if they don't update soon, and your story qualifies for that, so congratulations on having written something so great that people want to kill you!
Anoynomous chapter 1 . 11/3
I like this story. Just a simple story about Gohan actually getting to be the cool hero. It's simple, light-hearted, fun to read, and the battles involve something more than mindless flailing around.

Was skeptical about the space adventure with fan characters at first, but my inner child won out over my adult "this isn't canon" thinking. (Just as my inner child won out over my critical adult mind "This isn't that great a story.") I love sci-fi, it's a light-hearted adventure, Gohan's tag-alongs are a fun cast of characters, and none of them hog the spotlight from the reason we're reading this fanfic (Gohan).

Look forward to continued adventures.
Roadogsc chapter 23 . 10/31
update soon plz or i will find tzz and tell him you tast good and he will eat you alive so in conclution update soon
Ashmolerock chapter 23 . 10/21
Great chapter, I really like Gohan with a tail and I dont want it to end so fast. And I wonder how the situation on Glacias end will pan out. Will she now be the Ruler of the Cold empire?
Cruzerblade chapter 23 . 10/19
I really enjoyed this chapter, it had a good mix of fighting and downtime, with the last few chapters being a war, it's nice to see celebrations and some more mellow fighting (relatively speaking, also does that make sense? seems like an oxymoron to me but eh). Though I do have to admit that I was really rooting for Gohan and Celutte to get together, but I guess the whole Trunks and Celutte can't work either, he's too old and doesn't live in this timeline, I look forward seeing how that particular plot point plays out. Keep up the amazing work, and please don't go on another year hiatus from this story, it's great. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
StammRoar chapter 23 . 10/16
Great to see a new arc!
X59 chapter 23 . 10/14
Excellently done and you definitely showed how Goku still hasn't learned from his stubbornness. After all his stubborn belief that Gohan could defeat Cell did cause his death since he knew Gohan had the power but for some reason never actually tried to train Gohan in activated and then controlling it, which always bugged me in canon. Hopefully the heart to hear that Goku and Gohan have will help them both, since Gohan now needs to understand he has limits himself and should be aware of his own stubbornness.

Though that makes me wonder something with Gohan going Golden Ape sans tail, are you telling us that SS4 requires the tail itself becoming gold? Actually on that note what SS levels are following GT or Super? Because Super is making GT non-canon from what I understand.

Meanwhile seeing the first sign of Babidi with Arctus as a Majin is neat, as was Glacia quests for answers. Though that makes me wonder if Arctus was either presumed dead, someone that Glacia was unaware of, or even lying about his heritage. All would quest her quest and it's rather fascinating to see what the answer will be.
bk42bk42 chapter 23 . 10/14
Very god story. Just a little bit of info involving the Super a Saiyan forms. Super Saiyan 2 is 100x stronger than base form, while Super Saiyan 3 is 400x stronger than base. Your raw SSJ2 Oozaru is at the power of SSJ3 Oozaru. If you decided to change this, that is fine. I just figured to let you know as I didn't know if you knew.
JenEvan chapter 23 . 10/14
Tzz is such a cutie :) his interaction with Sutric and Gohan is just so funny xD
Glad that Gohan is finally training his Oozaru form. And I guess it would be done just in time for him to catch up with Glacia and probably pull her out of whatever trouble the little space gecko girl is definitely landing in, looking at things. And her cousin/relative with the ‘M’ on his head seem to foreshadow serious trouble.

Can't wait for the next one :)
EvsVsz chapter 23 . 10/14
Thanks, I was actually really bored until I checked and noticed that this was updated. Yeah I can tell this was a transitory chapter but I liked the development and foreshadowing you did with that M tattoo, didn't honestly expect to see that this soon. The part with Cellute and Trunks went exactly as expected though I had though you were going to gloss over it but I'm glad you didn't. The Oozaru training I didn't expect but I figured Gohan would try to at least train so he can spread his power to his tail, right now it seems like a huge weakness to have to just leave it as is. That Golden Oozaru scene was a bit close to GT and I never liked the Super Saiyan 4 concept because it seems to harnesses the power of the Oozaru when in DBZ it's obvious that it's what Super Saiyan 3 does when Goku shows his first on screen transformation and also the fact that Toriyama initially made the Super Saiyan 3 sketch design to incorporate Goku having a tail along with it, maybe you can use his returned tail as a way for him to get closer the the 3rd level? It's likely it'll make it easier for him if he tries to harness the Oozaru's power in a different way as the anime's sequence heavily implied is what Super Saiyan 3 was, well that and Goku's explanation on the transformation to Trunks and Goten. Anyway good job on the chapter, I really enjoyed it.
RKF22 chapter 23 . 10/14
Excellent work can't wait for more