Reviews for A Tale of Supremacy
Moriik chapter 18 . 3/14
Wow, just wow. This series has had me hooked since ch. 1; i can't believe how well written this series you have created is. I know inspiration can be hard to come by and to keep each chapter amazing takes huge mental concentration. But, as a fan, of course i want more now and not later. I really hope you didn't give up on this series. The sheer potential it has is mind boggling. As a major fan i really hope you come back to this series as it has kept me up for hours when i should be sleeping for work. Gohan is my favorite Z-fighter and what happened to him after the cell saga ruined the series for me. What you have done with my childhood hero is extraordinary and really has made my past few days feel very different from the bland months i have been going through, you have literally made my days joyful and energetic lol. But back on a serious note, im sure you have fans foaming at the mouth for more. So if there is any possible way i could convince or help you write more let me know.

Your loyal fan, Moriik
Axcel chapter 17 . 2/4
Gohan should contact Vegeta and publicly announce that Vegeta is alive. This would also get rid of the moron aka Norc.
StammRoar chapter 18 . 1/9
I really like your story. Sat down and read all of it in one go. Easily in the top 5 I've read among dozens. How have you maintained interest in writing this though? It's been a work in progress for seven years and counting! Hope you continue this whenever you find the desire.
Mustafa123 chapter 18 . 12/13/2014
hi um please continue?
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Incredible! Can't wait to find what happens next time on Dragom Ball Z: A Tale of Supremacy!
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
Brilliant chapter.
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Fantastic. And Sutric was very interesting.
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Very good.
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 14 . 10/22/2014
Cool and nice to see Gohan can still make mistakes despite his enormous strength and genius level intelligence. Wouldn't want him to be Mary Sue now would we?
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
Clever and amusing.
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
Great! This chapter was simply great.
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
Very well written and witty.
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
A new and fascinating take on the origin of the Saiyan race.
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 9 . 10/22/2014