Reviews for A Tale of Supremacy
Io's Torment chapter 19 . 8/10
What a fantastic story, I am so impressed. I can't wait to see where else you take this. I will be waiting with baited breath.
I liked this story until chapter 9 I'm not gonna say anything bad because I'm sure it gets better
HellsMaji chapter 19 . 6/30
My question is, unless Gohan is actually going to lift the hole damn thing and move it somewhere more stable, what good is it going to do? Eventually he'll have to let it go anyways to fight the Esprag.
Foreman88 chapter 19 . 6/14
That was a mean cliff. Very good story so far. Love the originality you put into it.

On another note, please don't make this a harem.
That1RainyDay chapter 19 . 5/30
Wow! I didn't check this chapter for a month or so, and THREE new chapters show up! Very nice to see you back and updating this story, it's one of my favorites. Love your work, keep it up.
djmegamouth chapter 19 . 5/29
More more more
Kyubbiman chapter 19 . 5/29
Such a cliff-hanger, you sure have a flare for dramatics and action involving both large group and individual fighting. I can't wait for your next chapter to come out you've got me hanging off the edge of my seat.
Good chapters.

I like the build up. With Gohan occupied, it looks like the others need to take it to the next level too.

I look forward to the next chapter.
dragonDraw chapter 19 . 5/29
Amazing Story I love it I cant wait for more :D
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 19 . 5/27
You sir are a genius when it comes to this story. Honestly call it legendary and dismiss Broly. lol
RKF22 chapter 19 . 5/27
Awesome story read it in one sitting can't wait for more
AlphaLycan2001 chapter 19 . 5/26
Yes! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Moriik chapter 19 . 5/26
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Labyrinth Mind chapter 19 . 5/26
Cool! A regular Atlas! The battle was fantastic and easy to follow. Battle spheres are an interesting concept, especially in a battle where the combatants can fly. If you're looking for more ideas on air battles, I would check out "Ender's Game". Can't wait to see how Gohan fairs and the exciting conclusion to the Esprag battle!
woodxvii chapter 19 . 5/26
Nice to see an update! And I love the way you are actually trying out tactics and such with their army, it's an interesting change of pace for dbz. Same for the lifting a tectonic plate thing, pure gold even for just the novelty of it.