Reviews for A Tale of Supremacy
Prose Poker chapter 23 . 4/24
*pokes story* WAKE UP!
LightningFireZC chapter 22 . 4/10
The story is very enjoyable, apart from a few theories I don't agree with, the plot, sub plots and oc's are very well done
LightningFireZC chapter 20 . 4/10
Never mind, I reread the chapter, ignore my other review
LightningFireZC chapter 19 . 4/10
Personally I'm a little lost on how you portrayed super Saiyan 2 here, the form itself does not sacrifice speed, so unless you have done an ultra form for super Saiyan 2 that I have missed, could you explain what I have missed or what you have done?
LightningFireZC chapter 17 . 4/10
Just for future reference, a Super Saiyan is a x50 multiplier on base.
Super Saiyan 2 is a x2 multiplier on Super Saiyan or x100 times base
Super Saiyan 3 is a x4 multiplier on Super Saiyan 2 or x400 times base
Void of Iniquity chapter 23 . 4/3
Absoluetly amazing! I think it's cool you made you made Tzz a good guy
Great story! It's an interesting read, very coherent plotline and an fascinating plot in itself. My only regret is that the story hasn't been updated in 18 months so the sudden end of the story is a little disconcerting and sad. I hope you can re-update the story as soon as possible, and rest assured that I will be bookmarking it in the hopes that I can continue to enjoy this marvelous piece of fanfiction. You definitely did a great job with this story
Shenron! I wish that this author, Archaon, would eternally gain the knowledge, ability, and capability to easily continue this story any amount of times with as little energy as possible and as fast as possible.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
Espera, eso de (Eventualmente encontrará un desafío más fuerte que el)

Es es la misma puta razón por la que la gente normalmente odia los putos OC'S!
Frezeer era el puto emperador del universo! Del maldito universo!
El primer capitulo y ya metes a varios que están con una fuerza parecida a la de las fuerzas Ginyu!
Y ahora sueltas esta mierda!?
Francamente, es por eso maldito imbecil que la gente dice que los oc's arruian la historia, porque básicamente sacan enemigos poderoso sacados del culo que no deberían existir solo para darle un puto enfrentamiento o darle aliados al protagonista!. Si quieres hacer eso, saca otro jodido unverso de la manga y haz que vaya allá y así, más o menos, la gente aceptaría que es posible con obvias razones de que no seas exageradamente poderosos, simplemente y sin razón para darle un desafío.
Voy a darle un vistazo a los próximos capítulo pero si eres esa calase de idotas que mencione anteriormente, yo estoy fuera, al igual que muchos otros por esta gilipollez digna de un imbecil!
tess4aria chapter 23 . 10/5/2017
This is absolutely amazing!
victor0606 chapter 23 . 8/9/2017
Great fic xD.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2017
Really great story; I'd love to see this get updated
ViciousFitz chapter 23 . 6/18/2017
When can we expect an update for this storY?
UseFistNotMouth chapter 23 . 5/29/2017
Man mixing the whole Babadi thing with galactic poitics and power plays is briiant. Hope you revisit your fanfiction again because it's hard to find interesting DBZ stories.
Leo the zodiac chapter 11 . 5/29/2017
No glacia x gohan...please, I am all for oc x main character pairings but an icean and a saiyan seems wrong...