Reviews for A Tale of Supremacy
Guest chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
Espera, eso de (Eventualmente encontrará un desafío más fuerte que el)

Es es la misma puta razón por la que la gente normalmente odia los putos OC'S!
Frezeer era el puto emperador del universo! Del maldito universo!
El primer capitulo y ya metes a varios que están con una fuerza parecida a la de las fuerzas Ginyu!
Y ahora sueltas esta mierda!?
Francamente, es por eso maldito imbecil que la gente dice que los oc's arruian la historia, porque básicamente sacan enemigos poderoso sacados del culo que no deberían existir solo para darle un puto enfrentamiento o darle aliados al protagonista!. Si quieres hacer eso, saca otro jodido unverso de la manga y haz que vaya allá y así, más o menos, la gente aceptaría que es posible con obvias razones de que no seas exageradamente poderosos, simplemente y sin razón para darle un desafío.
Voy a darle un vistazo a los próximos capítulo pero si eres esa calase de idotas que mencione anteriormente, yo estoy fuera, al igual que muchos otros por esta gilipollez digna de un imbecil!
tess4aria chapter 23 . 10/5/2017
This is absolutely amazing!
victor0606 chapter 23 . 8/9/2017
Great fic xD.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/6/2017
Really great story; I'd love to see this get updated
ViciousFitz chapter 23 . 6/18/2017
When can we expect an update for this storY?
UseFistNotMouth chapter 23 . 5/29/2017
Man mixing the whole Babadi thing with galactic poitics and power plays is briiant. Hope you revisit your fanfiction again because it's hard to find interesting DBZ stories.
Leo the zodiac chapter 11 . 5/29/2017
No glacia x gohan...please, I am all for oc x main character pairings but an icean and a saiyan seems wrong...
silentstrixe chapter 23 . 5/21/2017
Found this yesterday evening and have been reading it since. It is now 5:30am... Oops! Guess this means I found your story extremely interesting if I have been reading it through the night.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/19/2017
Don't know how many times I've read this but it's great every time if you could pick the story back up it'd be awesome
James chapter 23 . 5/18/2017
Okay, I need you to post 10 more chapters, like immediately! 0.o
FatherSon Talk chapter 23 . 4/21/2017
Goku: Kaio-ken!
Great Ape Gohan: Kaio-what? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
Goku: ...Times 10!
Great Ape Gohan: Times what? AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! (Pauses, thinking) This... Proves... Nothing...
Goku: Are you okay, son?
Great Ape Gohan: RRRR! (Turns Golden) Can't you tell, Goku?
Goku: ?
Golden Ape Gohan: I am a SUPER MONKEY!
Goku: Wait, I zoned out there for a second, what?
Gues t chapter 23 . 4/21/2017
Unreal! This is amazing! I feel INCREDIBLE! YES! YES! YES! YES! etc.

*describes feeling after reading this.
StarDotStar chapter 23 . 4/1/2017
Just read this through in one sitting, and it is AMAZING. Definitely one of the top five DBZ fics I have ever read!

I love the hidden Saiyan colonies, I love the whole concept of the Pilgrimage, I love you showing the Saiyans as a warrior race, yes, but not the bloodthirsty brutes every non-main character Saiyan has always been in canon, the Planet Trade Empire exist past Freeza, Cold, and Cooler, seeing non-tyrant Iceans, Cooler caring deeply for his child (at least, I assume he did, Glacia seems to have really cared about her father), Gohan finally, FINALLY coming to terms with his Saiyan heritage, Goku being made to really consider how him staying away has hurt everyone he cares about, Future Trunks spending time in both universes, showing the threats that lie out there in the stars, seeing Guardians beyond those we know, seeing Guardians and Kais actually get involved...

Frankly, the only thing that could make it more perfect would be if Earth starts getting in on the changes, too - they wouldn't have survived against the Esprag, even WITH the power of Earth's greatest warriors. If Capsule Corp starts rolling out Gero-derived tech, and Ki-wielders and magic practitioners began spreading the knowledge that has saved the universe multiple times, but has been allowed to almost die out... this would be just about my dream DBZ fic. But ignore me, you've clearly got this fic planned out, and are doing a better job with it than I could ever DREAM of.

TL;DR: I love everything about this fic, and eagerly look forward to your next update, whether that's tomorrow, or multiple years from now. If it's the latter, I might need to reread what exists before I can read the new chapter, but I WILL be reading it - don't think I could ever forget a fic as good as this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017