Reviews for A Tale of Supremacy
Darkjaden chapter 6 . 2/8
Lol Gohan Bow chika bow wow.
Crystalzap chapter 19 . 1/11
pretty cool idea reminds me of that old Greek story about the god holding the world up, Atlas I think. Anyway hope to see what happens next soon
Cruzerblade chapter 19 . 1/6
fantastic story so far i hope that you keep updating
MJ3030 chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
Just read the entire story. I see it hasn't been updated in a while but the writing is really great. Hope to be able to read more!
HoloSlays chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
This is honestly one of my favorite reads so far. Thanks for writing it!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
This is FANTASTIC so far! A veritable space-opera! I love every letter! I am ecstatic to read more! What's going to happen to Gohan? What about the swarm? I can't wait to see what happens when Gohan finally returns home. Will he face familiar enemies and wipe the floors with them? What of his new allies? Will they survive? Will they go with him or remain where they live, protectors in their own rights? Please update as soon as you're able to!
Whatever I See chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
Hey there, great fic. This might actually be my favorite DBZ fanfic to be honest, and this review is mainly to try and get your attention back to it. My hope is you look at it and go "Oh, that fic... yeah I think I have an idea..." Good luck with your other fics otherwise.
Momma Lici chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
Oh my gracious, this is fantastic! I'm a so inspired right now - GAH!
X59 chapter 19 . 10/1/2015
This is a really great story. I'm really liking all the twists and turns present such as the son of Cooler being an ally/friend to Gohan. At the same time I was really surprised by the a planet containing a bunch of Saiyans. While it wasn't surprising that Gohan would encounter a Saiyan, after all we've seen them pop in DBZ, but seeing them in enough numbers to create a village...I did not expect that.

Keep up the great work.
chibi-luna-chan chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
*snicker* I can see that conversation between Glacia and Gohan. "Did you know my best friend and teacher repeatedly tried to kill my dad and his friends, and once even kidnapped me?" I think she may start questioning the sanity in his family.
chibi-luna-chan chapter 17 . 9/11/2015
If they think Gohan is a sadistic slave driver I wonder what they'd call Piccolo? Because really his ideal of teaching is beyond sadistic. The guy threw a four year old Gohan at a moutain to prove a point, dropped him off one repeatedly to teach him to fly, and left him to survive in the wilderness when he had no fighting experience with only a sword surrounded by things that wanted to eat him. Given the choice I think I'd go with Gohan's teaching style, because who knows what Piccolo would come up with.
Io's Torment chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
What a fantastic story, I am so impressed. I can't wait to see where else you take this. I will be waiting with baited breath.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
I liked this story until chapter 9 I'm not gonna say anything bad because I'm sure it gets better
HellsMaji chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
My question is, unless Gohan is actually going to lift the hole damn thing and move it somewhere more stable, what good is it going to do? Eventually he'll have to let it go anyways to fight the Esprag.
Foreman88 chapter 19 . 6/14/2015
That was a mean cliff. Very good story so far. Love the originality you put into it.

On another note, please don't make this a harem.