Reviews for The Brotherhood
avinash chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
I don't know how it is possible for harry to deceive Voldemort. He is the master legilimens and would have detected Harry's lie. Unless harry knows occlumency or Voldemort knows about it and is playing along?
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 51 . 5/29/2014
good story
Aileen chapter 43 . 10/22/2013
I seem to be as crazy as Bellatrix laughing like crazy with tears. THE PROTECTION OF LOVE! Harry Alléluhia but ... Remus? Noooo!
Beau2809 chapter 40 . 8/1/2013
I think you mean imbibed, not impreganted. Hahaha I keep imagining a pregnant sword!

Anyway this is really good!
airforcelove93 chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
So I really love your story so far, but one thing has me slightly confused so maybe I missed something. After the first time Sirius and Harry floo'd? to Remus's house didn't the aurors do something so that they would know if it happened again- like a charm of some sort. I could be wrong. Other than that really cool story line you have here. Thank you for writing :)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
You love angst too much. Harry just escaped from Azkaban and now he was captured again. Just kill him already.
madeyemarauder chapter 50 . 4/7/2013
What's the use of being an eagle if you don't fly, and flee.
sop chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
you've got an asian character taking place near the beginning of this chapter.
PuzzledBookie chapter 51 . 7/29/2012
I'm practically crying right now! GORGEOUS story! I'm gonna read the sequel right now!
PuzzledBookie chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
I just love Sirius so much! But i really wish that Fred and George didn't believe that Harry was guilty just 'cause they're so awesome! I think that you're an amazingly gifted writer! Do you have any published books? i'm always looking for something new to read!
FantasyFreak98 chapter 51 . 7/5/2012
GREAT STORY!
LadyFreak chapter 51 . 6/13/2012
finally a worthy azkaban fic! Been looking for one for ages. great job on this. looking forward to the sequel :)
Rocia Mixan chapter 22 . 1/10/2012
I am sorry, but story ended for me with chapter 26.
Frau chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Okay...here's a blooper...

"Both of them had lost all their friends in ...one swell swoop...

it should read ...one fell swoop:)

Fell in this case meaning fierce or terrible.

Enjoying the story so far...Keep writing!

Frau
98penguin chapter 50 . 11/13/2011
Remus is still dying, and Harry is in Azkaban, but since there is a sequel I will fav this anyway. P Very well written!